First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UrSecretLovER

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 9, 2007
I work here in corpus christi... My job involves me going to peoples residents. I recently found myself at a stay home soccer mom type. We got into disscussions about her older husband and how stressed she is because it had a long while since she had a "full orgasam" as she described, because her husband just dosent have the stamina. Well one thing let to another and we had some amazine sex. She thanked me and even gave me a tip:). Now she has reffered me to her friends without my knowledge. They Call Me for sexuall adventures, bring spice back into there lives, as they say. I have forund myself all around Kingskrossing area and even the two Country Clubs. i offer my services to all women. 110% confidental.
I am 5'10 Athletic smooth body. Very attractive and seem to attract older women. I am finishing school here and will be returning back home soon . Please any questions email me at

[email protected]
uranidiot

AOL

#2 May 9, 2007
Get of this site. After you learn how to spell "pervert" you might could tatoo it on your forehead!
Mike

United States

#3 May 10, 2007
UrSecretLovER wrote:
I work here in corpus christi... My job involves me going to peoples residents. I recently found myself at a stay home soccer mom type. We got into disscussions about her older husband and how stressed she is because it had a long while since she had a "full orgasam" as she described, because her husband just dosent have the stamina. Well one thing let to another and we had some amazine sex. She thanked me and even gave me a tip:). Now she has reffered me to her friends without my knowledge. They Call Me for sexuall adventures, bring spice back into there lives, as they say. I have forund myself all around Kingskrossing area and even the two Country Clubs. i offer my services to all women. 110% confidental.
I am 5'10 Athletic smooth body. Very attractive and seem to attract older women. I am finishing school here and will be returning back home soon . Please any questions email me at
[email protected]
Wow! I don't do this kind of stuff, but know many men dream of this!
UrSecretLovER

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 10, 2007
uranidiot wrote:
Get of this site. After you learn how to spell "pervert" you might could tatoo it on your forehead!
Take it easy buddy, insecurity wont get you anywhere in life. By the way, after just 1 day my email already has hit's. So, actually some people HERE need my help. Life goes by too fast to not enjoy it.
Thanks!
Ken

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2007
UrSecretLovER wrote:
I work here in corpus christi... My job involves me going to peoples residents. I recently found myself at a stay home soccer mom type. We got into disscussions about her older husband and how stressed she is because it had a long while since she had a "full orgasam" as she described, because her husband just dosent have the stamina. Well one thing let to another and we had some amazine sex. She thanked me and even gave me a tip:). Now she has reffered me to her friends without my knowledge. They Call Me for sexuall adventures, bring spice back into there lives, as they say. I have forund myself all around Kingskrossing area and even the two Country Clubs. i offer my services to all women. 110% confidental.
I am 5'10 Athletic smooth body. Very attractive and seem to attract older women. I am finishing school here and will be returning back home soon . Please any questions email me at
[email protected]
Almost thought you worked for CCPD until I got the soccer mom part.

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Nov 13, 2007
uranidiot wrote:
Get of this site. After you learn how to spell "pervert" you might could tatoo it on your forehead!
lol

guess he fancies himself the gigolo, LMAO.
Mallory

Cotulla, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2007
Sounds like this loser is impersonating the individual who has that email addy he posted. Do you think he would actually post this on here and be for real. It is prostitution and he can easily get busted for this. It is a prank from a kid just wanting to stir things up.

“Love playing the bass! ”

Since: Oct 07

North Augusta, SC

#9 Nov 14, 2007
...and your point is? I don't think this is the place to be advertising your gigolo services...hope when I move to Corpus you won't come knocking at my door. Only tip you will get is the tip of my shoe kicking you in your nuts!
lmao

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2007
bassgirl wrote:
...and your point is? I don't think this is the place to be advertising your gigolo services...hope when I move to Corpus you won't come knocking at my door. Only tip you will get is the tip of my shoe kicking you in your nuts!
KICK HIM IN THE SACK! KICK HIM IN THE SACK!
itsme

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2012
I need to get laid im in cctx
Skinner

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2012
You mean your only 50% confidential.... the reason I say this is because you claim to be a man-whore, you start to give out areas that you have been, you described your physical self, mentioned that your a college student, you gave a semi-vague story about this lady, and finally you gave out your email address (which I'm sure its your secondary email). That my friend means that you are full of it, an idiot, of a law enforcer.
Skinner

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2012
You mean your only 50% confidential.... the reason I say this is because you claim to be a man-whore, you start to give out areas that you have been, you described your physical self, mentioned that your a college student, you gave a semi-vague story about this lady, and finally you gave out your email address (which I'm sure its your secondary email). That my friend means that you are full of it, an idiot, or a law enforcer.
Zach

Mineral, TX

#19 Jan 13, 2012
That's okay. The reason you have to do the wives is because I'm busy doing their husbands for free lol
Tony

Lithonia, GA

#20 May 5, 2012
I like Zachs comment.. :)
Vanessa

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 May 5, 2012
Sounds like a movie from the 80's. I forget the name of it but it had Dr. McDreamy from "Grey's Anatomy" in it.
Wondering

Dallas, TX

#22 May 7, 2012
Mallory wrote:
Sounds like this loser is impersonating the individual who has that email addy he posted. Do you think he would actually post this on here and be for real. It is prostitution and he can easily get busted for this. It is a prank from a kid just wanting to stir things up.
Nothing Illegal about it... he offers great sex, along with the service he offers as a legitimate job. And who doesn't like extra money in the form of tipping for a job well done. He never said "pay me for sex." That's how all the college girls get away with it. They always need a "donation" "help with books" or something along that lines. With that said, this story is a total crock of sh!t. With all the guys giving it away, practically BEGGING for it on sites like Topix, Craigslist, Backpage and others... None of those lil old ladies is looking to pay for sex. And it's not like the competition is hideous. There are many, toned... athletic college types looking for f*cks without b*cks.
Just saying

Mclean, VA

#23 May 7, 2012
I like sex
Jjj

Sinton, TX

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
Sounds like a movie from the 80's. I forget the name of it but it had Dr. McDreamy from "Grey's Anatomy" in it.
Movie is loverboy. Lol. Want a pizza sweetie n
natalie

Houston, TX

#25 Nov 10, 2012
Hi I'd like to meet up. Is this just something u like to do or its a service?
UrSecretLovER wrote:
I work here in corpus christi... My job involves me going to peoples residents. I recently found myself at a stay home soccer mom type. We got into disscussions about her older husband and how stressed she is because it had a long while since she had a "full orgasam" as she described, because her husband just dosent have the stamina. Well one thing let to another and we had some amazine sex. She thanked me and even gave me a tip:). Now she has reffered me to her friends without my knowledge. They Call Me for sexuall adventures, bring spice back into there lives, as they say. I have forund myself all around Kingskrossing area and even the two Country Clubs. i offer my services to all women. 110% confidental.
I am 5'10 Athletic smooth body. Very attractive and seem to attract older women. I am finishing school here and will be returning back home soon . Please any questions email me at
[email protected]
BTX1991

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Nov 12, 2012
natalie wrote:
Hi I'd like to meet up. Is this just something u like to do or its a service?
<quoted text>
Hey Natalie would you be interested in a college athlete? We could have some fun;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me!!! 11 min Dave 25
Nikole mills 32 min I know 10
The Megaplex (Oct '12) 1 hr Need some 6,225
City Briefing at noon on tv 1 hr sing it 3
Michelle Barrera 2 hr How 6
Leņa L # emm # on 7 hr Lena wanter 7
kin cliffton 13 hr Johm 7

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corpus Christi Mortgages