First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#22 Apr 14, 2013
You Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sorry excuse for human being, can't believe you are ashamed of your won heritage, your family lineage. Just remember that wishing to be angle, does not make you one.
Someday, your children will grow up to be ashamed of you too. Just look around you, most border patrol agents don't even speak good English. If you ask them where they were born, all were born here when thier mother was shopping at HEB. Exactly what ready made illegally born mexicans.
I have 2 border patrol sons, but they would never be ashamed of being Latino, or much less that their parents were born in Mexico.
You would be a total disappointment to me, but I bet you already are for your Latino family.
You need to grow up boy! A real man needs to appreciate where he came from, in order to become a man. But you obviously know nothing about being a REAL MAN.
Another thing, you need to know when to stay quiet, because all you will do is prove my point.
Grow some real balllls.
What Part don't you understand about Illegal!???
I don't need some ignorant lawbreaking Illegal try to give me a lecture on what is right or wrong!

YOU need to turn your illegal ass around & get out of here & head on back to that shit hole county that you all seem to be so PROUD of!!
You ALL want to come here & when you do get in you bitch & try and change things to like they are in that shit hole country that you came from!, but you are just to lazy Or stupid Or just a plain old criminal That thinks you are special for some reason & you don't have to follow the laws of this country!!
Then you think you can intimidate me into be leaving your criminal B.S.!!
Do it the legal way or get out!! & if you don't, I will help to stop you from coming in & help you to get out!...That is my job!
Pedazo De Mierda!

You Sorry

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Apr 15, 2013
LmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need some ignorant lawbreaking Illegal try to give me a lecture on what is right or wrong!
YOU need to turn your illegal ass around & get out of here & head on back to that shit hole county that you all seem to be so PROUD of!!
You ALL want to come here & when you do get in you bitch & try and change things to like they are in that shit hole country that you came from!, but you are just to lazy Or stupid Or just a plain old criminal That thinks you are special for some reason & you don't have to follow the laws of this country!!
Do it the legal way or get out!! & if you don't, I will help to stop you from coming in & help you to get out!...That is my job!
Pedazo De Mierda!
I agree with the "sorry" guy.
The worst thing is someone that is Latino and wants and pretends to be Anglo or white. Why do you all do that? Are you that ashamed of your family?

Because that is exactly what you sound like.
Most have even gone to the extreme of not even knowing or wanting to know how to speak their native language.

Tell me why do you pretend to be white? Because you are not white, will never be white, no matter what you do. We don't want you to pretend to be part of our culture, it makes us gringos look bad. white people are too good to have someone like you in it. You and your family are who you are and you can't change that. You can't become white.
ridiculous

Edroy, TX

#24 Apr 15, 2013
these idiots look as if they are just out to sue someone. A simple yes to a single question asked and they would be on their way. But no, they want to be a$$holes about it and make it difficult for the agents to do their job. What losers!! I have been thru check points hundreds of times in my life and its never been a huge inconvienence to me.
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#25 Apr 15, 2013
You Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the "sorry" guy.
The worst thing is someone that is Latino and wants and pretends to be Anglo or white. Why do you all do that? Are you that ashamed of your family?
Because that is exactly what you sound like.
Most have even gone to the extreme of not even knowing or wanting to know how to speak their native language.
Tell me why do you pretend to be white? Because you are not white, will never be white, no matter what you do. We don't want you to pretend to be part of our culture, it makes us gringos look bad. white people are too good to have someone like you in it. You and your family are who you are and you can't change that. You can't become white.
I told U before I don't give a shit what a criminal Thinks!
But I am ashamed of Mexico & illegals & their anchor baby kids!
& like the other poster said You are screwing with the boarder patrol just hoping to get a law suite going!
You are nothing but a raciest! Talking about the Anglos, Who's country do you think this is?? Who started it?? If Mexico wasn't a shit hole with ones like you Maybe it could amount to something!......YOU... Mamame El chile!
Crying wolf

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Apr 15, 2013
LmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
I told U before I don't give a shit what a criminal Thinks!
But I am ashamed of Mexico & illegals & their anchor baby kids!
& like the other poster said You are screwing with the boarder patrol just hoping to get a law suite going!
You are nothing but a raciest! Talking about the Anglos, Who's country do you think this is?? Who started it?? If Mexico wasn't a shit hole with ones like you Maybe it could amount to something!......YOU... Mamame El chile!
Are you the border patrol agent that got down with another male border patrol agent in the brush, and later claimed rape? They told me that you are, whoah!

No wonder you like being a border patrol. So this is where you ended up. My cousin told me about you.

LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#27 Apr 16, 2013
Crying wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the border patrol agent that got down with another male border patrol agent in the brush, and later claimed rape? They told me that you are, whoah!
No wonder you like being a border patrol. So this is where you ended up. My cousin told me about you.
Well, we will talk about it the next time I have you Or your Ole Pinche Puta Momma in handcuffs on the way to Deportation Court!

& that cousin of yours is a conchuda like you try to be!!
I'll get you sooner or later if not YOU it will be one of Your kin!!........Promise!!
bud

Corpus Christi, TX

#28 Apr 16, 2013
LmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we will talk about it the next time I have you Or your Ole Pinche Puta Momma in handcuffs on the way to Deportation Court!
& that cousin of yours is a conchuda like you try to be!!
I'll get you sooner or later if not YOU it will be one of Your kin!!........Promise!!
sounds like someone hit a nerve there chula.
how disgusting

Corpus Christi, TX

#29 Apr 16, 2013
Crying wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what they do in the brush. but I guess thats why they work all night in the brush in the middle of nowhere, they are broke back mountain border patrols.
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#30 Apr 16, 2013
how disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what they do in the brush. but I guess thats why they work all night in the brush in the middle of nowhere, they are broke back mountain border patrols.
Say what you want, I guess if ALL my family was in some other country like a bunch of roaches under the kitchen counter, I would SAY & TRY anything I could to keep them here, Just like any-other Criminal!
Bank robbers, car thieves, child molesters, & Gay Pedophiles, Drug smugglers, They ALL hate the Law!
Just like U !!...Ha! Ha!Ha!...But the Law is NOT going to let your kind win!!

Then only Gay thing I ever witnessed as a young Boarder patrol Agent, just starting out, Other agents caught (Shorty Guzman.."EL Chapo Guzman") They searched him & he had on a Bra & panties & Had a butt plug in place & kept offering to give the agents head!
But it didn't work! He was arrested & that was the beginning of El Chapo Guzman's smuggling career!
Shorty is a Mexico Hero! & he is more queer than a 3 dollar bill!
Probably Just like all of you & that fag that was trying to set-up the law suite with the U-tube video!..Ha! what a fool!
So keep on try scum-bags!...I'll be waiting!!
Real BP

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Apr 16, 2013
LmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedazo De Mierda!
You must be a nugget from the south station. Seeing that he works check point. Get over yourself.

If you are a real agent you disgust me. I've been with bp for 10 years. Especially the way you are representing the Border Patrol Agents. That's why everyone wishes bad on us. Because of people like you. You sure don't represent me bro. You are an embarrassment to the sector.
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#33 Apr 16, 2013
Real BP wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a nugget from the south station. Seeing that he works check point. Get over yourself.
If you are a real agent you disgust me. I've been with bp for 10 years. Especially the way you are representing the Border Patrol Agents. That's why everyone wishes bad on us. Because of people like you. You sure don't represent me bro. You are an embarrassment to the sector.
Blah!-Blah!-Blah!
You are not a boarder Patrol You are just a liar!
Just a big NOTHING! Always Have Been Always Will Be!
Just like the one that started this topix & that Stupid U-tube Video! All of you Vete Ala Verga!
I am going to KEEP Doing my Job If you like it or not!...I LOVE My JOB!
Oh by the way I am not a boarder patrol agent anymore I moved Way-UP past that! but my job still has to do with you illegals & the boarder Patrol!
U crazy fool

Corpus Christi, TX

#34 Apr 17, 2013
lmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the problem is All of the Illegals that break the immigration laws! Millions & millions!
& Because of them & You I have to put up with that shit Too!
But If U were not an anchor baby you would understand why it is necessary & if your momma would have had you here legally, then none of the check points would be necessary!
You are very Lucky you don't run into someone like me at a check point!
I would impound what ever you were driving & erase your little cameras (I would give them back) erased, after you spent a lot of money on a lawyer ! & charge you with obstructing an officer!
Then when you were in handcuffs I might find a bag of cocaine under your seat! & of coarse you would say That I put it there! Maybe a stolen gun?? What ever scum bag You better hope you don't run in to me!!
You are nuts, when did the government start hiring psychotic schizos like you. You sound like someone that would go off on a rampage shooting people for no reason. As you have seen on TV we already have plenty like yourself, all you want is attention, poor baby.

Crazy Freak.
Mark

Corpus Christi, TX

#35 Apr 17, 2013
LmaoaU wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedazo De Mierda!
You related to Hitler? Cause you sound just like him, you must be have the same blood.
bad

Cambridge, MA

#36 Apr 17, 2013
everyone knows mexicans dont have thier own country thats why they come here cause they are too stupid and lazy to develop thier own nation
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#37 Apr 17, 2013
U crazy fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts, when did the government start hiring psychotic schizos like you. You sound like someone that would go off on a rampage shooting people for no reason. As you have seen on TV we already have plenty like yourself, all you want is attention, poor baby.
Crazy Freak.
The Government took me as soon as Mexico started to INVADE the U.S.A.!.... Chocha!
LmaoaU

Reva, VA

#38 Apr 17, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You related to Hitler? Cause you sound just like him, you must be have the same blood.
You Sound like you belong to LA RAZA!!
It is really a shame that YOU RACIST Are even alive!, let alone be-able To spread Your RACIST HATE ON the Internet!
Chinga Tu MADRE! RACIST ILLEGAL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Place to sell used prom dresses? 3 hr Looking 1
Nikole Mills (May '15) 6 hr Friend of the fam... 310
David arispe (Jan '15) 6 hr Worried for bestf... 29
Anal 7 hr wannahit 9
Stripes 11 hr stores sux 1
Tranny 18 hr bottom lover 3
Is timewarner home internet better the at&t 22 hr Tech Boy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corpus Christi Mortgages