Corpus chick

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Why do the reporters look so white and stretched out. R they going to fix that anytime soon?

“Make'n A Run For The Border”

Since: Jul 09

Americas States That R United.

#2 Oct 4, 2010
They sure do...
You know that they moved into the channel 10 building, right?
The funny thing is, both channel 6 and 10 use the same video clips for their news.
Corpus chick

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Lol, yeah they do use the same news clips. I do know they moved into the channel 10 building, but they need to fix how it shows. The only time I watch channel 6 is in the mornings and at night I watch channel 10. It suxs though cause I really liked Jennifer lira but I can watch both I guess. I know Bianca Castro went to orlando Florida to replace somebody else.
Dont like

Victoria, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2010
I did NOT know that they had moved into the Channel 10 building...I kept telling my husband Channel 6 news looks like Channel 10 news. The lighting is off. It's too white! They need to tone down the white of the lights. Channel 6 work out the kinks! Watching Channel 3 til then....

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Corpus chick wrote:
Lol, yeah they do use the same news clips. I do know they moved into the channel 10 building, but they need to fix how it shows. The only time I watch channel 6 is in the mornings and at night I watch channel 10. It suxs though cause I really liked Jennifer lira but I can watch both I guess. I know Bianca Castro went to orlando Florida to replace somebody else.
Well, you know that Jennifer Lira is on Channel 6 now, and I think she looks hotter there, I dont know why... I always thought it was kinda funny, how when she was on channel 10, everytime they'd come back to her from a news video, she would be looking off to the side, like she was looking at a tv monitor. I actually found out what she was looking at. Somehow, she got an 8x10 picture of me, and she would look at me during video clips. She cant get enough of me.
Corpus chick

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2010
Lol...no I didn't mean race white, I meant they look very light colored like powdered white they didn't look like that before. Why do u think I was asking? And no even though I'm 28 I don't have any kids or I'm on welfare, I went to college to depend only on myself.

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Corpus chick wrote:
Lol...no I didn't mean race white, I meant they look very light colored like powdered white they didn't look like that before. Why do u think I was asking? And no even though I'm 28 I don't have any kids or I'm on welfare, I went to college to depend only on myself.
Dont worry about what Joe says... He's got a small penis and so he's mad about it and he's trying to take it out on beaners cuz they all have bigger shlongs than his.
ghost

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 12, 2010
hey ghost don't hate because you have a small monkey dick. i can't help it if i have the big chorizo. eat my chorizo vienna sausage
Kasie89

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Dec 4, 2010
She was looking at a monitor...
john

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Channel 6 moved into a new studio, and is brodacsting in high definition, channel 6 is the only station in so texas to broadcast in widescreen high def.
channel 6

Pharr, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2010
at least in channel 6 you email them and they respond..nothing like that at channel 3 ..us smaller towns like ch 6 since they actually do care enough about us to show some news locally..thanks ch 6 great job!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farenthold???? 1 hr Chucks 1
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 5 hr big dog 875
Divorce 23 hr Serious 1
Best Ink in CC? Sat WantingInked 1
Cheetahs Stripper Racquel B. arrera Fri jefe 3
Simple man Fri Hio 2
why do white men let black black guys screw the... (Dec '12) Fri Jimmy 85
Corpus Christi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web