United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

My fiance and i have been trying for three years to have a baby but its just not happening.... all my sisters and my brother have kids im the only one without one and its depressing. I spend each night praying and asking god for his help im beginning to lose faith...:( so if anyone out there is thinking of putting their baby up for adoption please please please email me @ priscilla_barrera_36133@yahoo. com
Serious people only!
iwant2BaMommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Not a joke please dont be cruel
Lydia

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Baby PoopEd wrote:
I have a Baby found lasterday . it's your's for Free!
What do u mean u found a baby. I'm looking into adopting a baby. But legal with attorneys and court.
OMG woman

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

iwant2BaMommy wrote:
My fiance and i have been trying for three years to have a baby but its just not happening.... all my sisters and my brother have kids im the only one without one and its depressing. I spend each night praying and asking god for his help im beginning to lose faith...:( so if anyone out there is thinking of putting their baby up for adoption please please please email me @ priscilla_barrera_36133@yahoo. com
Serious people only!
OMG woman maybe you should get married first..then order a baby.
Try to do things right!
aba

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

try petsmart on the weekend. or 3 bs animal rescue in portland. or peewees or costal bend animal shelter or small dog rescue in the bluff
Jessica

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jessica wrote:
My name is Jessica and am 26yrs.
I have two kids one 3yrs and the other 2yrs.
I am having difficulty as I don't have a steady job.
Please to any one willing to adopt my 3yrs old baby please email me at jessicastamnes@yahoo.com
Please to any one willing to adopt my 3yrs old baby please email me at jessicastamnes@yahoo.com
Elena

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Hi
I am putting up my infant baby up for adoption. Please no Scam only serious parents email me at elenabenj@gmail.com thanks...
Baby

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I am Baby. I need to be dopted. I go Poop in my Diapey.Tee Tee come out my Wee wee!
man

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Elena wrote:
Hi
I am putting up my infant baby up for adoption. Please no Scam only serious parents email me at elenabenj@gmail.com thanks...
Scam Alert!

elenabenj@gmail.com is a well-known SCAMMER who posts on Topix.com all the time.

THERE IS NO BABY!
Baby

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

i need my diapey kleen becauase me go Doo Doo.now it stinky pie, ewww
Jennifer

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

please I need someone to adopt my baby. He is so adorable. kindly email me at jenniferdube@live.com
Thanks.
Cindy

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jennifer wrote:
please I need someone to adopt my baby. He is so adorable. kindly email me at jenniferdube@live.com
Thanks.
Scam Alert!

jenniferdube@live.com also known as IDIOT is a well-known scammer who posts on this site every day.

THERE IS NO BABY!
mommy to be

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Jennifer wrote:
Thanks.
HEY SCAMMER jennifer also known as jenniferdube@live.com also known as IDIOT,

Go away and try your silly little ADOPTION SCAM elsewhere.

No one here is falling for your pathetic little ADOPTION SCAM anymore.

HA HA HA HA YOU ARE A RIDICULOUS FOOL!!
dreaming of being a mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

im 24 im am hoping to adopt because when i was 16 my dr told me i would never be able to adopt..so..i hope somebody out there will choose me..i would go through adoption agency but thats so much money..
i am Caucasian i live in the united states..if there's anything else you need to know just email me but i hope you will choose me -kasarra

email:kewprettynpink@msn.com
mom in waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
We are looking to give a child a great life. We live in Corpus Christi,Tx, but originally from Ohio and go home at least twice a year. My youngest child is 27 and in Ohio. My husband never had a child and would love to have one. We are both from large families, so it only seems right for us to share our good life with a child who might not have these oppertunities. My name is Angela and hope to hear from you soon.
manny

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Across wrote:
Are you going to take it across the border sick!!
What are you talking about??
CHILD SUPPORT ENTITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Are you a woman or man, did you wish to ADOPT a child in our costudy or through a great company with a well defined safety interpols, we are world guarantee child support entity, we are currently helping everyone who needs child in a family, we can adopt a child to you without any form of delay, we are recorded as the best child delivery accross the world with a fast enable delivery air_plane facility, we shall enable all neccessary means to ensure that you get your child ok?
now if actually you need a child in our costudy fill and send back to us this details.

your name:
your country:
telephone:
child gender:
height:
colour:
child state:
child country:
child blood group:
child age:

fill those following informations and send the details direct to our email portal at [ financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com ]

[TRY US AND YOU WILL BE GLAD]
regards
Mr Barcus Brender
[ financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com ]
This site is for scammers

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

CHILD SUPPORT ENTITY wrote:
Are you a woman or man, did you wish to ADOPT a child in our costudy or through a great company with a well defined safety interpols, we are world guarantee child support entity, we are currently helping everyone who needs child in a family, we can adopt a child to you without any form of delay, we are recorded as the best child delivery accross the world with a fast enable delivery air_plane facility, we shall enable all neccessary means to ensure that you get your child ok?
now if actually you need a child in our costudy fill and send back to us this details.
your name:
your country:
telephone:
child gender:
height:
colour:
child state:
child country:
child blood group:
child age:
fill those following informations and send the details direct to our email portal at [ financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com ]
[TRY US AND YOU WILL BE GLAD]
regards
Mr Barcus Brender
[ financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com ]
Scam Alert!

Yes, OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM!

Mr Barcus Brender also known as IDIOT is a well-known scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

THERE IS NO CHILD FOR ADOPTION!
Jessica Ruiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LISTEN TO ME, MR BARCUS BRENDER IS NOT A SCAM, OF COURSE IS REAL AND LEGITIMATE, HE REALLY HELP PEOPLE,.... Is a great company fill of interpols.... Ok? he is not a scam...... I know of a family in florida who adopt a child from them... And they are living large now.

so they are not scam ok?
Mr barcus is a true child offer officer
email: financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com
Julia Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Am Mrs Julia kevin, from mexico, am 35, and was unable to get a child on my own, so i consider that i and my husband should look for a legalized place to support us with a child, and now I am here to testify about how these great company adopt me a child direct to my country, according to the post beckward i saw that the child support entity was a scam, i never knew that they were not, that people are just trying to blindfold their image, when i decided to give a try i ordered for a male child of 3years old, i don't spend anything, and at morning the following day, i met a message on my phone that their plane has landed in my country, that i should go for claim, i just answer a few question to make me stand as the owner, and truly i went home with the child, and now the kid is with me now, and leaving fine.... So not all you see on the internet are scammers , some are really here to help you and not to scan you ok?.

contact them now for a child adoption at ( financialtaxrevenue@gmail.com)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Corpus Christi Forum right now

Search the Corpus Christi Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 41 min Defiant1 21,426
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min What I say xoxo 17,029
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 2 hr nina roth 595
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 499
Sari the hottie 6 hr Haha 6
Texas Rangers say no evidence of crime by mortuary 8 hr lady 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corpus Christi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••