First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patient

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2012
What happen? Does anyone know? They called me today from the office that my appointment was canceled until further notice and then I heard this horrible news. So sad
Friend

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Allegedly Died/murdered @ home & death is under investigation.
Patient

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Friend wrote:
Allegedly Died/murdered @ home & death is under investigation.
Very sad!! Thanks my condolences go out to his poor kids and family.
Patient

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 18, 2012
His office closed until further notice.
Town Crier

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2012
his poor wife. he did this in front of her. He first cut her out of the will. He screwd around on her all the time. She's so nice too. He ruined her life. He only cared about his self. He had a prenup with her where she got nothing. He screwed around on her all the time. He called the cops on her when she would get mad so she would never get custody of thier kids. He was a bad man. Pray for Vicky.
sad patient

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
where is all the news with this story coming from? The mouths of people. I think we should not believe stories that are coming from unreliable sources. The media never covered any of it.
Umm

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Seriously....
Vicki isn't all innocent either... She was the reason he left his first wife (also a dr in cc)and daughter... Their affair while both working at Thomas Spann was what led to him leaving TS... Yea he was a cheater... But so was she. They were meant for each other. But it's terrible that kids suffer for adults' indiscretions.
frm worker

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Oct 23, 2012
jesse made me blew him in front of our mgmr. I had to to keep my job. They both sick
sad patient

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2012
blew, what ?? are u spelling correctly?
amanda

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Dr Jesse Garcia? The one who had that clinic on staples? Im confused...
patient dbg

Elgin, TX

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Just let him rip what's done is done. If everyone must open their mouths then do something good and PRAY for the children. They are going to eventually see these comments let's not make things worse. Sometimes when we say nothing at all we are saying a lot.
mali in sa

Austin, TX

#12 Dec 4, 2012
frm worker wrote:
jesse made me blew him in front of our mgmr. I had to to keep my job. They both sick
its apparent you must be some washed up medical assistant who had kids way too early and couldn't go to a real school. I seriously doubt jesse put a gun to your head and made you "blew" which in correct grammar should be blow him in from of the mgr. just like you got on your knees to do it, you could have easily said no. you MA's come a dime a dozen...you could have found a new job anywhere else.
Nick

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jun 25, 2013
I was a previous patient of his and now need my medical records. Does anyone know how or where I can obtain them since the office is closed now?
Nick

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone?
Kelly

Milwaukee, WI

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Nick wrote:
Anyone?
I also am looking for medical records. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Dr. Garcias's patients' medical records, please post it. It would be greatly appreciated. They are not located at the hospitals he had privileges at, and the Medical Board is unaware of the location of the files as well.
Thank you.
Nick

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I also am looking for medical records. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Dr. Garcias's patients' medical records, please post it. It would be greatly appreciated. They are not located at the hospitals he had privileges at, and the Medical Board is unaware of the location of the files as well.
Thank you.
I called his old office where he shared the building with Dr. Mario Martinez and the lady told me they might not be released because of legal issues. She did say since they used the same lab that they could get lab results and other types of things but not full medical records that may have personal notes on them from Garcia. Hope that helps somewhat because I've called everywhere trying to get my records as well.
Kelly

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I called his old office where he shared the building with Dr. Mario Martinez and the lady told me they might not be released because of legal issues. She did say since they used the same lab that they could get lab results and other types of things but not full medical records that may have personal notes on them from Garcia. Hope that helps somewhat because I've called everywhere trying to get my records as well.
Thank you for the information. If I find any other information, I will post it as well.
Nick

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Cool, hope you find what your needing. I'm going to see Dr. Martinez this Monday and ill definitely see what else I can find out. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any other info or anything else you care to know.
Tiffany

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Jul 8, 2014
Did anyone happen to find out where we can obtain our medical records?
Disgusted with humanity

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Nov 29, 2014
I would like to request that all negative comments against Jesse Be deleted immediately please! Some are inappropriate and inaccurate, and should not be made available to be read by his children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Hernandez 21 min Back to the top 19
Nancy Hernandez on backpage aka Shelly 42 min Back to the top 22
Plato's closet stuck up employees on Airline an... 3 hr Valleygirl 3
Girl always walking on Waldrom 5 hr Mark G 1
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 5 hr OccasionalVisitor 2,944
How many Backpage girls are fake or Law Enforce... (Apr '14) 10 hr Jackson 26
Office club shooting 13 hr question 14

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance