Strip club in Corpus Christi sues 14-year-old exotic dancer

Full story: El Paso Times

A strip club in Texas that hired a 14-year-old as an exotic dancer says it was swindled and is suing the seventh-grader and her parents.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 22, 2009
 
I tell you these places need to close!!!!
curious

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 22, 2009
 
What a meanie the 14 year old was to trick those upstanding and innocent adult club owners, and the lawyer for the club looked hard into the law books to discover all the injustices committed by the rapist, those bad parents, and the local cop. What is this world coming to.
Jeebus

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 22, 2009
 
A 14 year old seventh grader? She must be dumber than dirt cuz I was a 9th grader at that time.
Master X

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 22, 2009
 
Geez. How in the heck did that strip joint got duped by a girl who is qualified as "Jailbait" passing as a adult & hiring her to work there??? Surprised it wasn't the other way around (the parents suing the strip joint for hiring a underage minor)!
right on

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 22, 2009
 
Jeebus wrote:
A 14 year old seventh grader? She must be dumber than dirt cuz I was a 9th grader at that time.
My thoughts exactly!
Religious Fundamentalist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

What wrote:
I tell you these places need to close!!!!
Churches, mosques, temples, sects need to be closed down too!
organizer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2009
 
What? this story doesn't make sense or this man is crazy! Loco!
Hector

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 24, 2009
 
What happened to this girl is the typical process that is done all over the world to force young girls into prostitution. This is done in Juarez, in Thailand, Europe and everywhere. It is not a matter of being naive but one of where a young girl is terroized and frighten. When I was in the Marine Corps a process known as "indoctrination" is used to mentally breakdown young Marines in boot camp and then built them up to be what they want the Marines to be. "Indoctrination" is another word for brain washing through sheer force and by any means necessary. If eighteen year old men can be brain washed a fourteen year old girl is much easier.
CF EMERSON

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

And now this little girl will go into the courtroom without the stilletto heels, mini skirt and makeup! Stop wasting tax money on stupid cases and search for pictures of this girl in her street walker clothing and base the findings on her appearance, not on her little innocent I'm a victim and they forced me. She probably got a little more then she set out to find!!!
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 25, 2009
 
Jeebus wrote:
A 14 year old seventh grader? She must be dumber than dirt cuz I was a 9th grader at that time.
I was a 10th grader at at that age

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 26, 2009
 
Leave those kids alone!!!
Bait Master

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 26, 2009
 
I heard it was amature night at Cheetahs. Did she win?

Just 'cuz she dances go-go
It don't make her a ho, no
Maxine, put your dance shoes on
We going to the disco
We gonna elope to Meeeexico
Called up my mama, said I'm in love with a stripper, yo!
Robstown

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 26, 2009
 
She's gonna be the future "porn star" from Corpus Christi.
She might get a lesbian scene with Eva Longoria Parker.
And

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 26, 2009
 
Robstown wrote:
She's gonna be the future "porn star" from Corpus Christi.
She might get a lesbian scene with Eva Longoria Parker.
Co-Starring Bianca Castro, Barbi Leo and Katia Uriate.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 26, 2009
 
Wow! Its amazing how people love to polk fun about a 14 year old girl. You have no idea if this girl got hurt mentally as well as physically. Its amazing how perverted men look at these children. What the heck was that comment about grass on the field, that is really immature and shows lack of character. This is disgusting to know that people can make fun of something that really is a big problem everywhere. I know, its not your problem, but what if your daughter was in that situation, than what?
Un-Educated Fool

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 26, 2009
 
Educated What wrote:
Wow! Its amazing how people love to polk fun about a 14 year old girl. You have no idea if this girl got hurt mentally as well as physically. Its amazing how perverted men look at these children. What the heck was that comment about grass on the field, that is really immature and shows lack of character. This is disgusting to know that people can make fun of something that really is a big problem everywhere. I know, its not your problem, but what if your daughter was in that situation, than what?
You just showed us how smart you are not -EDUCATED WHAT.... POLK FUN? Try POKE FUN! THAN WHAT? Try THEN WHAT?

You have the grammer skills of a 3rd grader! Before you post on any thread again, please find someone smarter than you to proof your writing. Better yet, go back and get your GED.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Un-Educated Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You just showed us how smart you are not -EDUCATED WHAT.... POLK FUN? Try POKE FUN! THAN WHAT? Try THEN WHAT?
You have the grammer skills of a 3rd grader! Before you post on any thread again, please find someone smarter than you to proof your writing. Better yet, go back and get your GED.
Did you spell grammar correctly? NOPE! Next, EDUCATED WHAT? Means I am questioning yours. I used it in a form of a question, but I guess you have no desire to really find the true meaning of what I have written. How can somebody proof my writing, you mean to proof read? The way you make your comments shows your lack of character and morals. Instead of staying on the thread topic, you feel the need to be a grammar cop (not with an "e" but an a). If you need to distinguish then from than, I can go into a lot of different rules, but before you correct me, look at your spelling. Now can you prove me wrong as far as what I have written earlier. Is this better or are you going to grade me. Always someone in these forums trying to prove how smart they are. Instead they show how dumb and ignorant they really are.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 26, 2009
 
Un-Educated Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You just showed us how smart you are not -EDUCATED WHAT.... POLK FUN? Try POKE FUN! THAN WHAT? Try THEN WHAT?
You have the grammer skills of a 3rd grader! Before you post on any thread again, please find someone smarter than you to proof your writing. Better yet, go back and get your GED.
Figures, you are from Corpus, first you kill Selena and now you look at 14 year-old exotic dancers you pervert.
Hugs

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 27, 2009
 
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you spell grammar correctly? NOPE! Next, EDUCATED WHAT? Means I am questioning yours. I used it in a form of a question, but I guess you have no desire to really find the true meaning of what I have written. How can somebody proof my writing, you mean to proof read? The way you make your comments shows your lack of character and morals. Instead of staying on the thread topic, you feel the need to be a grammar cop (not with an "e" but an a). If you need to distinguish then from than, I can go into a lot of different rules, but before you correct me, look at your spelling. Now can you prove me wrong as far as what I have written earlier. Is this better or are you going to grade me. Always someone in these forums trying to prove how smart they are. Instead they show how dumb and ignorant they really are.
God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die."(John 3:16)

"But here is how God has shown his love for us. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. "(Romans 5:8)

"But now that you've found you don't have to listen to sin tell you what to do, and have discovered the delight of listening to God telling you, what a surprise! A whole, healed, put-together life right now, with more and more of life on the way! Work hard for sin your whole life and your pension is death. But God's gift is real life, eternal life, delivered by Jesus, our Master.(Romans 6:23)

God Loves You!
west sider

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 23, 2010
 
ey yu cant be blaming us for selenas death an or the 14 yr old stripper she put herself there not us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Corpus Christi Forum right now

Search the Corpus Christi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 55 min What I say xoxo 16,787
Porque me wifey love BIG gringo chorizo? 1 hr gunther 4
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr barefoot2626 21,039
Mexicans Dumber Than Blacks? 3 hr Bumper 12
white wife cheating with mexican? 4 hr gunther 3
i cheeted on me husband wit gringo 4 hr dum mexskin lady 1
Debate: Marijuana - Corpus Christi, TX (Aug '10) 4 hr NiVeDX69 82
•••
•••
•••
Corpus Christi Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corpus Christi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corpus Christi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corpus Christi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corpus Christi
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••