Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Jim wrote:
I can't receive this station worth a damn. They had better improve the signal or the sponsors will abandon fox if nobody can watch their station.
I live in Flour Bluff area BTW.
All who reads this. FOX are you listening? The channel is crap. The color is off the band width is weak. I pay for GRANDE and I have observed this on dish. If this is the best this network can muster and an off site news as well then it will not last. I watch NASCAR reruns on ESPN rather than sit thru the choppy broadcast from the network. This channel only compares to the CC Local broadcast of those Indian Belly Dancers that were recorded in someones house in the Bluff. FIX THIS CRAP.
Bigskimeister

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

All ref to the new FOX channel in CC,TX
The crappy broadcast as provided to Grande cable and thru Dish network is lame at best. It reminds me of the Local Broadcast Access with the Indian Belly Dancers that were recorded in a house in the Bluff. FIX THIS STATIONS SIGNAL or bring back KDF.
Jeff

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Bigskimeister wrote:
<quoted text>All who reads this. FOX are you listening? The channel is crap. The color is off the band width is weak. I pay for GRANDE and I have observed this on dish. If this is the best this network can muster and an off site news as well then it will not last. I watch NASCAR reruns on ESPN rather than sit thru the choppy broadcast from the network. This channel only compares to the CC Local broadcast of those Indian Belly Dancers that were recorded in someones house in the Bluff. FIX THIS CRAP.
Things will change when the people who pay for their commercials figure out that nobody can see their commercials on Fox. Fox will improve the signal or they will need to reduce commercial rates because of a lower audience.

Although Corpus Christi is full of dumb people!!!
bike-man

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

I get this station great here in Kingsville with an antenna. I enjoy watching it very much. I is nice to receive it free over the air. I do need an amplified antanna to do the job. I just wish I could find the program listing for this station.
Brent

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

I think all you people with cable are funny. Why would you even bother complaining about paying for something when they have now made it where you can get it for free? You should be happier that it doesn't cost money now to watch FOX. I think its a great thing that it's an antenna station now. Yes the reception seems a little poor,(I live in the calallen area), but at least it allows people who have never seen shows like American Idol before to actually be able to watch them. The only thing I do worry about is this stations poor signal quality and that they haven't made a digital tv channel of this station, which means everyone will be left in the dark in february if they don't do something about it soon. I thought it was against the law for them to not be trying to switch because the dtv commericals say that they have to by february.
ruben

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

will we be able to see the dallas cowboy games as we did on the other fox kdf channel
Adrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

I'm pissed. I carry DTV and they changed over to 38. Guess what, I'd been waiting for months to watch the Cowboy game and what do I get, a crappy news station for Houston instead of the game. I went out to purchase and external antenna to try to get kdf 47 to be able to watch the preseason games, no luck in receiving a signal. Any suggestions.
Adrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

I live in the outskirts of Robstown not Waco. I live fairly close to the broadcast antenna.
mgbtt

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

I just requested from DTV a waiver be sent to Ch 38. The rational is that the coastal bend is blacklisted from the Dallas Cowboy Games. DTV carries 38 which is "suppose to be Fox" but does not carry all of "Fox" programing. Channel 47 KDF carries the Cowboy games which should be on FOX. DTV has hugh contract with NFL. This area is blocked for the Cowboys...therefore, getting the east and west coast feeds meets their obligation to povide the games locally.
Adrian

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

I talked with someone at KUQI they will be showing all the regular season Cowboy games but they won't be showing any of the preseason games. I told her I had Direct TV and she said I will still be able to see the games.
adrien

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

prison break s04e12
adrien

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

priosn break s04e12
Rock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

I have to admit that KUQI has impressed me so far. They are a new station and have started to bring it up to par, unlike KRIS who kept the channel in the dungeon.
I get a great picture and watch it more than any other station. I even prefer a more professional news broadcast even though it is Houston news. Also, it is nice to finally see the Cowboys winning again. Go Boys!
KQUI STINKS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Rock in "Bayside" TX, what are you impressed by with KUQI? Are you impressed that they are the only station in Corpus not broadcasting a digital signal? Are you impressed that their customer service is horrible? Give me a break you KUQI plant!
KQUI STINKS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

I just pulled the coordinates of the tower, and it makes sense why people in Callalen receive it than people in South East Corpus, and that's because the tower is closer to Callalen. The tower's coordinates are 27.759139,-97.607583, just paste those into Google Maps and you'll see what I mean. I don't think they are broadcasting at full power because I have an outside antenna and I get Victoria and Laredo stations better than I do this crappy one.
mike D

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

If texas loses this game it's because of the 22 people on Ohio side.
KUQI SUCKS

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

KUQI is not broadcast is full power or HD. THEY SUCK
CorpChri

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

FOX is awesome!!! I receive the channel in HD and it totally rocks!!! Fringe, 24, and all the other shows rule. Also, the news from Houston is MUCH better than the local news. Hopefully they get a local news broadcast soon that is of quality and blow those other stations away.

Hook 'Em!!!
CorpChri

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

KUQI does not suck. Your cable provider does!!! Time Warner bites! I have DirectTV and it comes in crystal clear in HD. Think it is like 88. Lovin' it!
KUQI SUCKS

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

I have DirectTV as well. KUQI not broadcast in HD, it is impossible for you to recieve the signal in HD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of175
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Corpus Christi Forum right now

Search the Corpus Christi Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 min Defiant1 21,175
Porque me wifey love BIG gringo chorizo? 18 min yuo 16
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min What I say xoxo 16,813
good psychic or card reader in corpus (Dec '10) 3 hr Marisa 104
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 4 hr why 383
Corpitos tango (Aug '12) 7 hr Houstonestillblastin 46
Jennifer Carabajal 16 hr Mary 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corpus Christi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••