First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bobby

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2010
Anybody ever laid jennifer Pena before she got hitched.....I heard several stories about her sex life!
mr salazar

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2010
bobby wrote:
Anybody ever laid jennifer Pena before she got hitched.....I heard several stories about her sex life!
Her older sister, that was Miss Teen Texas was a sex machine also!
nadz

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2010
OK guys, how about giving us some details.
Carver

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Yeah, older sis Jackie was a bedroom freak! That is when she wasn't busy snorting a line. She attended Carroll HS back in the late 90's. She was a fine piece.
been there

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Carver wrote:
Yeah, older sis Jackie was a bedroom freak! That is when she wasn't busy snorting a line. She attended Carroll HS back in the late 90's. She was a fine piece.
jackie was fine but loved Coke and often gave her fur pie for coke!
yOuKnOw

Columbia, MO

#6 Mar 9, 2010
Man this girl is a straight-up hoebag. She took my virginity... she is the only person I have ever been with... now I have AIDS. FML
man oh man

Sinton, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2010
she can suck start a leaf blower :)
Lee

Annapolis, MD

#8 Mar 30, 2010
I heard she was a little sex freak!
Stinky Hitler

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 30, 2010
She used to beg me to give her a dirty sanches! So I did. God what a freak! Too bad I got gonorrhea shortly after.:(
knowsjack

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2010
jackie was not only a ho but definetly a very dirty girl. she use to rent a house off of weber and had like a million cats and animals. it smelled sooo bad in there! she was not a clean girl at all. she yes indeed did alot of coke...i did a line with her once in vernons the hole in te wall bar. i saw her about two years ago and she has gained weight i think she is off the yay...she looks better now and li8ves in the valley and does nails as a living.
sam

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2010
knowsjack wrote:
jackie was not only a ho but definetly a very dirty girl. she use to rent a house off of weber and had like a million cats and animals. it smelled sooo bad in there! she was not a clean girl at all. she yes indeed did alot of coke...i did a line with her once in vernons the hole in te wall bar. i saw her about two years ago and she has gained weight i think she is off the yay...she looks better now and li8ves in the valley and does nails as a living.
Any more dirty laundry on jennifer? I think she married her ugly,gay looking husband for the money!
she

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2010
is washed up
mojado

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2010
She is now a MILF, my how time flies!
Conrad

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Apr 5, 2010
"Amerika," on the website Backpage, looks to me a lot like Jennifer Pena. She does incalls and outcalls. has anyone used her?
hifvbhbhg

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Apr 8, 2010
does she still visit corpus christi?or is she too good for texas so she thinks
Johnny C

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2010
One of her band members, of The Jets, told me three members of the band had banged her and Jennifer used to give them oral sex!
Chon_chon

Annapolis, MD

#17 Apr 15, 2010
I want to hear the stories too. She was sexually active at such a young age I heard.
johnny c

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2010
Chon_chon wrote:
I want to hear the stories too. She was sexually active at such a young age I heard.
When you are on tour, you get horney and throw caution to the wind, screw around and think nobody will know, but guys being guys will brag about it!
curious

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2010
I wonder who broke Jennifer Pena's cherry.....her cherry was gone before her husband was on the scene for sloppy seconds that's for sure! Anybody know?
liza lopez

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2010
curious wrote:
I wonder who broke Jennifer Pena's cherry.....her cherry was gone before her husband was on the scene for sloppy seconds that's for sure! Anybody know?
I know who.....one lucky SOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 6 hr Cat1 4,650
Titty bars? 7 hr visitor 1
Any women interested in Rolling 7 hr Lulus3 3
Anyone know Amy idk her last name but she went ... 8 hr Hey281 1
white people smell like sauted onions (Feb '11) 8 hr WhiteWHITE guy 108
Dollar general calallen cashier 12 hr Slick Willy 17
Who has acidvhere in CC? 12 hr Right On CCPD 6

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corpus Christi Mortgages