anyone ever used attorneys Christophe...

anyone ever used attorneys Christopher Gale or Rene Rodriguez?

Posted in the Corpus Christi Forum

bad luck

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Chris gale is my court appointed attorney but idk anything abt him and I heard good things about Rene Rodriguez. Anyone have any experience with any of these lawyers or know any good ones? I was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Not Chris Gale

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 May 13, 2013
Chris Gale in San Antonio is not a very professional attorney. He makes posts talking about his cases on Facebook pages. There are complaints with the Texas Bar Association on him. I wouldn't suggest using him.
Chris Gale

Laredo, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2014
As a true believer in civil rights and the ability to speak one's mind, I am a little concerned with the condescending tone of the above post by Colorado Springs. I have never advertised and have always received any cases by word of mouth alone. Accordingly, I pride myself on doing the best job that I can regardless of who my clients are and/or what my clients may have done. I take to heart my commitment to my clients and while I understand that certain people may just never be happy and/or are unhappy with the particular results of their case, such is the nature of the law. As far as being accused of being unprofessional, I am appalled and would guess that Colorado feels that way simply because I speak objectively about the good bad and the ugly of any case. I tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. If that is termed unprofessional by one, then so be it. As to facebook or any other medium, I have never posted regarding any case I have ever handled in any such form. While such statement is untrue, again I see little to gain from arguing it. As to the State Bar, I have never had any form of discipline against me and this is merely posted in an effort to hurt me. To Bad Luck, if you are wanting to find out more about me, I would propose you ask the Courts and, me and/or other attorneys and not the disgruntled person I see above. With that said, take care all, be careful out there and always speak you mind, as I do here.

Chris Gale
Direct From CC

Laredo, TX

#4 Feb 10, 2014
As to being aware of having our own opinions, I can respect that. However, I'm very aware of Christopher Gale in how he handles himself as an attorney. He works very hard at what he does and takes incredibly amount of time in all his cases. I don't know of any attorney who does that, plus not mention giving his personal cell number out to any and all his clients to reach him at anytime. Also, we all know that whether win or loose does not make them a bad attorney but one who goes put of their way to meet their clients, mind you at their time,and devotes all their time, efforts, and countless all nighters is what not make a good attorney but an excellent one. So, for any of you out there with different opinions, that is only because your case was an impossible one to win if 1).either you were just a bad client or 2).if you were just a plain fuck up getting yourself continuously into trouble. Anyone, who knows this attorney would
Absolutely not talk about any of his cases on Facebook.
V for Vendetta

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2014
Chris Gay is a attorney who ruins his clients lawsuits and takes under the table payoffs from cities and police. He is not a civil rights attorney he is a profit at all costs lawyer. If you are reading this then don't ever hire chris gay. He i a great liar and sorry attorney. He is about to sued for attorney malpractice by his own clients. Chris favorite movies are the devils advocate, and brokeback mountain.
Justice

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 15, 2014
Chris Gale is a bad attorney trust me seek advice elsewhere. The bottom line is he is a pro cop attorney and how can you trust to hire an attorney who supports police but, secrtely sues them. Judas besy describes Gale the jewish lawyer.
smile

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2014
Rene is a good bad ass attorney
U suck gale

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Apr 6, 2015
Christopher Gale is not a good choice he will give you his personal cell but do not ever expect him to answer it you would be better off looking through the yellow pages this guy will waste your time good luck with your case
sassie55

Schertz, TX

#9 May 20, 2015
U suck gale wrote:
Christopher Gale is not a good choice he will give you his personal cell but do not ever expect him to answer it you would be better off looking through the yellow pages this guy will waste your time good luck with your case
Chris is a great guy..Answers his calls and returns them....
Not Chris Gayle

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jan 10, 2016
Horrible attorney, point blank period. Unprofessional, meets clients in the lobby where his law office is to go over "confidential" information. Now Gayle, is that professional? He has a cocky persona going against the county, outside of criminal cases if he goes against any other paid attorney far more certified and well known and liked by all, he'll take your money and run scared. If he's going against the county sure give him a shot, if you're using him against a hired attorney for a civil matter I feel sorry for you. He's only good for arguing with incompetent county attorney's on criminal matters. Makes friends with the county attorneys, but goes behind their back to try to sanction them on behalf of his client. All he's good for is delaying your case and collecting your money. Don't hire him.
Blue

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 10, 2016
Rene Rodriguez. Por favor, i would never hire him.... Chris Gayle. One of the best....Awesome attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calallen girls?? 23 min Yuppp 8
spm 39 min Babyfucker 7
Stefanie Marie Sanchez 8 hr Iron assassin 1
Anyone know of good car dealership 9 hr Cars 2
Just want to mess around 9 hr Jititis 11
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 10 hr Joe 3,094
Family 18 hr Excited 6

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance