L & F Distributors ( Budweiser )
Mike

Waco, TX

#261 Aug 9, 2012
thezen2580 wrote:
isnt there any companies that pay their drivers a decent amount to live on???? and give them good equipment to work with??? doesnt seem like it !!!!!! they work their drivers to death !!!!!!!!! name one or let me know if any driver makes enough to live on and is ever home...working as a company driver...Im waiting lol
I can tell you this, a food company like sysco, labbat, or PFG, will take great care of you. At these companys, the drivers come first. Try it there and let me know how you feeel
Blessedn2011n12

United States

#262 Sep 6, 2012
This company is run by crooks! I've read a lot of the posts on here and all the negative feedback is true! L&F will work you to the bone for pennies. Work you even while on a weeks leave on workmans comp, if not fire you! They have faulty equipment and expect employees to fix it themselves. Where are the Lamantias? They're on safari! While you work hard and get your paycheck cut for old beer they are getting paid for by insurance as well. They expect one man to sell, merchandise and fix keg lines all for a cut in pay. Work from 5:30-8 or 9 even later. Events for free with no compensation. That's right, you work for free or tour fired. Let's see, working while injured, 15+hrs a day, weekend events, no time for holidays and, they have cut vacation and personal days. They have made gettingglad vacation difficult as well. I wish the Lamantias had not come along and bought out Desert Eagle. If you want to be worked to the bone and not be compensated for your time, this is the to be. Good riddance you lying, cheating, crooked POS!
Agoodbudgirl

San Antonio, TX

#263 Sep 11, 2012
I have worked on promotion and there lots of fun!! I have heard lots of bad things but non of its true!! This bud girl like to go out with the bar sales guys!!
Abarsalesguy

Alamogordo, NM

#268 Sep 17, 2012
No thanks. You are far too stupid and a liar because a salesman is a salesman and not a bar sales guy.
Abarsalesguy

Alamogordo, NM

#269 Sep 17, 2012
Upper Management wrote:
High Turnover is never wanted. Systems are in place to handle situations if they occur. Texas is a Right To Work State. You have the right to leave at anytime you feel necessary.
Thank you,
Right to work laws mean you do not have to join the union in order to be employed by them. Last I checked, there was no union. Sorry you are in management and do not understand this
Driver

Waco, TX

#270 Sep 22, 2012
Its about time they demoted Martin!!! That guy was one lazy worker and took the credit of the drivers hard work on getting taps in the bars!! Martin you snake, your time has come!! It seems the Lamatias are finally listening to peoples words here on topix!!! The time for change is now!!! Turnover rate is high and eventually the cycle of people applying will eventually stop!!
herestou

Waco, TX

#271 Sep 22, 2012
Driver wrote:
Its about time they demoted Martin!!! That guy was one lazy worker and took the credit of the drivers hard work on getting taps in the bars!! Martin you snake, your time has come!! It seems the Lamatias are finally listening to peoples words here on topix!!! The time for change is now!!! Turnover rate is high and eventually the cycle of people applying will eventually stop!!
Who is this guy Martin that they demoted
Driver

Waco, TX

#272 Sep 23, 2012
He was a salesman in the draft department. If at first you meet him, he seemed like a nice, funny, down to earth kind of guy. But then after knowing him, you could see he was a cheat. Im glad the Lamatias are making change. More change is needed, but if its too come and sooner, Ill be staying here with this company. We need teamwork, not backstabbers!!
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#274 Sep 25, 2012
I just sold 40 kegs in one shot and Im not even the salesman.BAM!
Slick

Waco, TX

#275 Sep 30, 2012
Bro wrote:
I just sold 40 kegs in one shot and Im not even the salesman.BAM!
well then you should be lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#276 Oct 1, 2012
I am sick and tired of pussy drivers. They dont stock the shelves at their stops. They throw anything anywhere they can instead of where it goes. They get paid the most and don't even do their job. They do however cry like big baby pussies that they are and the company lets them get away with it. The work that they neglect is put on someone else and then that someone else doesn't have the time to do their own work.

I don't believe for one second that drivers put in the work to get some taps. They dont work, period. They are more concerned with getting back home because they spend their day dicking around.
Mad Max

Corpus Christi, TX

#277 Oct 9, 2012
anonymous-user wrote:
I am sick and tired of pussy drivers. They dont stock the shelves at their stops. They throw anything anywhere they can instead of where it goes. They get paid the most and don't even do their job. They do however cry like big baby pussies that they are and the company lets them get away with it. The work that they neglect is put on someone else and then that someone else doesn't have the time to do their own work.
I don't believe for one second that drivers put in the work to get some taps. They dont work, period. They are more concerned with getting back home because they spend their day dicking around.
You sound like one of those lazy azz store owners who dont do crap lol!
crap

Denver, CO

#278 Nov 29, 2012
That place is crap! Drivers think theyre all,cool and theyre gettin PLAyed..wrkng fir peanuts..but they,think theyre sooo cool..gross.Go work for,a food service company,I do.no rotating product or stocking..drop n go! Im,,out by 1pm at latest..good luck

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#279 Dec 17, 2012
Im seeing that some things will never change.....
Crazy Cat Timmy

Corpus Christi, TX

#280 Dec 30, 2012
So whats the word with these guys?? Has anything changed for the positive?? I was thinking about applying there but with so much negative comments, Im pretty scared. Should I be?
Qwerty

United States

#281 Jan 9, 2013
I was a salesman for this company and of all the above is true. If you have a pulse they will hire you, they profit from having a bunch of morons that are willing to work ridiculous hours for crap pay... I PUT IN MY TWO WEEKS AND THEY FIRED ME
Good Luck Charlie

Corpus Christi, TX

#282 Jan 30, 2013
Is it true that one of the regionals was demoted?? who was it and what happened??
Robert

Corpus Christi, TX

#283 Feb 2, 2013
I heard the same thing, i wonder who it was
Rebel

Corpus Christi, TX

#284 Feb 23, 2013
SO whas the deal with this place? I need a job and word is this company will hire anyone. Have they changed their ways according to this topix? Do they pay hourly? How much an hour?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#285 Mar 4, 2013
Now making a six figure income...

Just wanted to share that with you guys...take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 1 hr Jimmy 3,062
Plato's closet stuck up employees on Airline an... 1 hr GoBackToU 5
white women notgood mothrrs (Aug '15) 2 hr GoBackToClass 7
Whoever hit my white dog 2 hr WhoseFault 3
White Toyota Tundra TX LP# FWW-8489 4 hr TrashyTrashPickers 1
Swingers (Jul '10) 8 hr party time 60
Anybody? ?? 19 hr Secret 3

Corpus Christi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance