Were the freaky girls at
pinky

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Yeah hoes
Sarah Gonzalez WITNESS

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
I'll tell you where, they are working at "A1" steakhouse, underage and staying after closing and being taken advantage of by all the GREEK sleeze balls....I would love for the police to break that door in after closing and see a bunch of underage girls drinking at the bar with the pedafile managers taking advantage of them....
blank

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2010
I so agree with u on that.
FOR SURE

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2010
I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO BUST THEM DOING WHAT THEY DO...NASTY DIRTY PEOPLE THE GREEKS ARE.
Eddy

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Two of my best friends are Greek. One is the chairperson for a group of local credit unions, and her sister works for Scholastic, traveling the country and giving inservices at universities. Neither nasty-both classy ladies.
FOR SURE

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2010
I BET THEIR BROTHERS OR COUSINS ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THEM...THEY LET THEIR MEN DO WHATEVER AND WHOEVER THEY WANT INCLUDING UNDERAGE GIRLS...TAKING THEM TO THE PALACE..TO HOTELS AND GETTING THEM INTOXICATED ....
IVE SEEN IT

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2010
THEY MAY BE...BUT I BET THEIR COUSINS OR BROTHERS TRY TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THEM...THE GREEK WOMEN ALLOW THEIR COUNTERPARTS TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT
the Truth

Odessa, TX

#9 Oct 6, 2010
People from corpus christi smell like caca
LYG

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2010
TakeBackAmerica wrote:
Whoa, Why the HELL do you think you are? Coming into MY country, getting FREE WELFARE from hard working white Americans. If you hate America for God sakes PLEASE take your 500 pound fat ass and your 10 anchor baby ignorant slob children the HELL out of here and BACK TO Mexico. Quit whining, you God damned beaner baby.
There is not enought room in nueces county for a gas chamber large enough to kill every last mexican in this country.
Wow......... somebody has some issues........
IVE SEEN IT

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2010
getting off topic here people....If you have experienced or know about the Greeks like ive seen and experienced...please let it be known

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corpus Christi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wanna suck dÓck 1 hr krisYesimagirl 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,581
chics that like their butthole eatn 2 hr SSS90 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr why 18,349
The Megaplex (Jun '12) 17 hr Cjy158 742
good psychic or card reader in corpus (Dec '10) 21 hr reader 109
Walked in on my mom masterbating (Dec '10) Tue Text me 85
•••
Corpus Christi Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corpus Christi Jobs

•••