Navy Ship That Buried bin Laden Retur...

Navy Ship That Buried bin Laden Returns to Calif.

There are 4 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Navy Ship That Buried bin Laden Returns to Calif.. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

The U.S. Navy aircraft carrier from which the body of Osama bin Laden was buried at sea has returned to its home port in San Diego Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Jun 15, 2011
so?

bin laden is dead...

look at obama's numbers...so is this horse.
Rattle Kattle

Casselberry, FL

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Who cares? OBL still made a fool of the USA for 12 years ans we have accomplished ZERO with these sick wars.

That ship is an expensive pile of crap and had zero to do with OBL's death.

Since: Dec 09

Mililani, HI

#3 Jun 15, 2011
They were here at Pearl Harbor for a stop on their way home to Cali...I know one of the Chiefs on board, great guys and gals, all of them.
Rattle Kattle

Casselberry, FL

#4 Jun 16, 2011
They might all be great people but it does not change the fact that we are still stuck in a war that we cannot win by any measure.

The USA is beyond broke and beaten and never learned a thing from the Vietnam War.

I was stationed on a carrier myself and we accomplished nothing except killing americans in accidents.

We started the Vietnam war on lies and we started these wars on lies.

The USA was in bed with both Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden and the deaths of both has accomplished nothing in the long run.

These wars are a national disaster of epic proportions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coronado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
levas stay indoors! (Jun '08) 21 min Beauty13 54
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 6 hr Dalton3344 196
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Hasbeen Hillary 235
Maryanne Maloney (Apr '12) Apr 21 Mary w Bushnell 132
News Man shot by Stockton police after domestic dist... Apr 20 Lissalill 1
Gay men wanting to Skype ;) (May '12) Apr 20 Hello 24
Review: US Consumer Attorneys (Nov '14) Apr 19 Mariisa 3

Coronado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coronado Mortgages