Have you ever been mistreated by Coro...

Have you ever been mistreated by Corona police

Created by Wondering on Feb 14, 2008

493 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

All the time

They are the good guys?

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
well rested

AOL

#1 Feb 17, 2008
One time a cop was behind me and then he passed me, fffeeewww it was a close one.
zone-based victim

Burbank, CA

#2 Mar 11, 2008
The Corona Police Department is corrupt to the core. Corona cops are infamous for civil rights violations, evidence suppression, obstruction, and perjury. The "zones" are run by ignorant, bigoted, ill qualified, thick headed, megalomaniac lieutenants who have virtually no oversight from the union-fearing brass knuckel heads.
BTDT

Orange, CA

#3 Mar 11, 2008
zone-based victim wrote:
The Corona Police Department is corrupt to the core. Corona cops are infamous for civil rights violations, evidence suppression, obstruction, and perjury. The "zones" are run by ignorant, bigoted, ill qualified, thick headed, megalomaniac lieutenants who have virtually no oversight from the union-fearing brass knuckel heads.
Have you ever tried simply not breaking the law?
charlie

Panorama City, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2008
BTDT wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried simply not breaking the law?
You don't have to break the law in order to get mistreated by riverside co. police.
Ring

Panorama City, CA

#5 Mar 11, 2008
Thats for sure !!
jen

AOL

#6 Mar 11, 2008
Sometimes all you have to do is slip them a pair of your underwear and they will let you go even if you have drugs and a crack pipe on ya.
Joe

Canoga Park, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2008
Everyone hates the police until they're the one that needs help. You whiners are a bunch of 'tards. That's funny that you think that Corona PD is corrupt when they have a 95% approval rating from the citizens of Corona.
BTDT

Orange, CA

#8 Mar 11, 2008
charlie wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to break the law in order to get mistreated by riverside co. police.
No sh!t! Anyways...I've been around here a long time and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. And I've seen alot of different sh!t in my days.
jerald

AOL

#9 Mar 11, 2008
The police are supposed to help the citizens that's what we pay our taxes for not to be hassled and mistreated. When they use there authority in an abusive wat that isn't right.
stan

AOL

#10 Mar 11, 2008
BTDT wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh!t! Anyways...I've been around here a long time and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. And I've seen alot of different sh!t in my days.
What kind of shit like cow, dog, rabbit, human what about elephant that would be some crazy shit
BTDT

Orange, CA

#11 Mar 11, 2008
A pile of sh!t has a thousand eyes.
stan

Panorama City, CA

#12 Mar 11, 2008
BTDT wrote:
A pile of sh!t has a thousand eyes.
I thought that was a potato.
BTDT

Orange, CA

#13 Mar 12, 2008
stan wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that was a potato.
So you've been eating sh!t all of these years, thinking it was taters????? Dammit!
stan

AOL

#14 Mar 12, 2008
BTDT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been eating sh!t all of these years, thinking it was taters????? Dammit!
Haha I thought you were trying to tell the joke what has eyes but cannot see? a potato
Click it

Tustin, CA

#15 Apr 24, 2008
pulled for not wearing seatbelt when i was 16. had a gun pulled on me by a rookie that was scared sh!tless when he saw 7 high school kids pour out of a 2 seater truck. ha. not corrupt, just cautious. he's probably one of the reasons i am a cop.
vabva

Panorama City, CA

#16 Apr 29, 2008
Click it wrote:
pulled for not wearing seatbelt when i was 16. had a gun pulled on me by a rookie that was scared sh!tless when he saw 7 high school kids pour out of a 2 seater truck. ha. not corrupt, just cautious. he's probably one of the reasons i am a cop.
Is this Benny?
BTDT

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 29, 2008
vabva wrote:
<quoted text> Is this Benny?
I know who benny is and I don't get your joke.
vabva

Panorama City, CA

#18 Apr 30, 2008
I think he tries to act like he is a cop and he is not.
hateraid

Fullerton, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2008
one corona cop is an asshole,I found out he was banging my wife and he himself was married too,then he harasses me following me like hes gonna give me a ticket,then i guess he was being promoted because I got one of those fliers in the mail asking if my business wanted to come to his inaugural dinner for $30.00 a plate or some bullshit like that,F*** YOU dude,your a piece of s*** in my book...I should leak your name on here..you know who you are...sukka!
marylou

AOL

#20 Apr 30, 2008
So finish your story I you still married??
What was the outcome?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are 3 links to Ozzy Conde's Murder (Apr '09) 15 hr goldstar 21
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) Mon CVUSD Watch 71
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon What a joke 4,832
Locksmith 2 U review Jun 25 Locksmith2ullc 1
Nissan fcc id Jun 25 Locksmith2ullc 1
Collett Street Jun 24 Collett Street Drugs 1
DEFEND our BORDERS Jun 22 Anahuac 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corona Mortgages