Colton credit card had phone-sex charges

Colton credit card had phone-sex charges

There are 6 comments on the San Bernardino Co. Sun story from Aug 17, 2006, titled Colton credit card had phone-sex charges. In it, San Bernardino Co. Sun reports that:

State and local authorities are investigating hundreds of phone-sex calls and dozens of hotel bills charged to the city-issued cell phone and credit card of Councilman Ramon Hernandez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino Co. Sun.

East Los Angeles

Ventura, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2006
Mr.Ramon Hernandez, you are here in the U.S.A. not Mexico City...you need to explain to the public why it is necessary to go to motels locally! you are married and have a family house...people like you make it so difficult for the honest Latino to make it in politics etc. you and your kind are disgusting, all city employee's that are card holders should be reviewed and dismissed if usuage is over the $1,000.00 limit. Zero tolorance, this is fraud.
RIVERSIDE- CA

Redlands, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2006
TO EAST LA ABOVE. MR. HERNANDEZ WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE GOOD OLD USA. WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO BLAME MEXICO WHEN ANYTHING GOES WRONG IN THE USA. LET HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE. WE HAVE ENOUGH FRAUD, CORRUPTION, AND IMMORALITY IN OUR OWN GOVT./COUNTRY TO SPREAD AROUND, LEAVE MEXICO ALONE!
california transplant

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2006
East Los Angeles wrote:
Mr.Ramon Hernandez, you are here in the U.S.A. not Mexico City...you need to explain to the public why it is necessary to go to motels locally! you are married and have a family house...people like you make it so difficult for the honest Latino to make it in politics etc. you and your kind are disgusting, all city employee's that are card holders should be reviewed and dismissed if usuage is over the $1,000.00 limit. Zero tolorance, this is fraud.
Zero tolorance, The message for us today is pretty clear and very necessary. The message we have to hear and preach is one of forgiveness. When Peter asked how many times he should forgive his brother, Jesus answered him saying that he should forgive his brother seventy-seven times. It is not an easy thing to do to even forgive once, but Jesus tells us that we should be prepared to forgive as often as is necessary.
california transplant

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2006
forgive me i was wrong. Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven
East Los Angeles

Ventura, CA

#5 Sep 23, 2006
To Riverside, my commemt was not blaming Mexico for our problems, "I said you are here in the USA not in Mexico",it is a fact that Mexico is known for its corrupted government. I am a Mexican born in the USA, It is not important where he was born he is crooked and should be dismissed and get a honest Chicano in.
blue eyes

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Jan 10, 2008
omg serio this foo haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Ramirez Aug 13 His first born 1
News Man accused of starting deadly California fire ... Aug 12 wichita-rick 2
Adam Raymond to leave Riverside Aug 1 movement orders 1
Corona National Golf Course (Feb '08) Jul 30 Shawn Ellsworth 3
21 year old alex rodriquez who died at motel 6 ... (May '15) Jul 28 HeToldMeHisSideOf... 9
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Corona (Jul '17) Jul 23 Ahic 10
News Renewables won't keep Californians cool during ... Jul 23 Solarman 1

Corona Jobs

Personal Finance

Corona Mortgages