Corona Police Dept
coffin maker

AOL

#42 Nov 29, 2010
Coronian wrote:
<quoted text>
10-2..........
What years were you in Nam?
your 52? doesn't sound right, I don't think your still telling me the truth, I know about Nam, where were you stationed? sounds to me you like to S-T-R-E-T-C-H the truth alittle.
fort ord ca.went in at 17 years old.righ out of high school.and i was in kimble high school.were they put the bad kids.its not there anymore.right down the street from corona p.d.
coffin maker

AOL

#43 Nov 29, 2010
coffin maker wrote:
<quoted text>fort ord ca.went in at 17 years old.righ out of high school.and i was in kimble high school.were they put the bad kids.its not there anymore.right down the street from corona p.d.
off the wall you have good gusstion.but anazylzz your situation.dont discuss .my action's dont pass the boundariess of the (RESPECT)that is given to.you talk the talk.then you should no it was in my interested and was successful.justice will come for me.you were just a means to the end.think.go away i dont love you anymore.eyes.please find a man that well be good to you for life.read the wighting on the wall.dont care how many time you need to read it.2+2=4.there all here.be cool my ex friend.ex convict.it will if you keep reading.
Coronian

United States

#44 Nov 29, 2010
coffin maker wrote:
<quoted text>off the wall you have good gusstion.but anazylzz your situation.dont discuss .my action's dont pass the boundariess of the (RESPECT)that is given to.you talk the talk.then you should no it was in my interested and was successful.justice will come for me.you were just a means to the end.think.go away i dont love you anymore.eyes.please find a man that well be good to you for life.read the wighting on the wall.dont care how many time you need to read it.2+2=4.there all here.be cool my ex friend.ex convict.it will if you keep reading.
"The boundaries that have been given to me"? say what?
you seem to want to be a high and mighty person, unbelievable!
I only asked a few questions. This is over discussing, it's useless and meaningless posts!.
10-4 over and out forever mister man.
coffin maker

AOL

#45 Nov 29, 2010
Coronian wrote:
<quoted text>
I only asked a few questions. This is over discussing, it's useless and meaningless posts!.
so you cant talk the talk.trying to keep you out of this.2+2=4 that is the 4 big culds there is.i am looking out for you.cant you see that.no not high and mighty.can you not see open your eyes.to what i am saying.dont want you in this .dont want you hurt.i love bacon .but 411 want to no who i no.bait=unsafe.a friend .my paper's on parole.street newspaper=graffiti.my props to you=i recognition your call.my respest to a citizen.
Bob Ricards

Lake Elsinore, CA

#46 Nov 30, 2010
Speaking of corruption in Corona. Have you heard about Steve Nolan covering up for Bob Livingston's felony conviction?

http://www.pe.com/localnews/corona/stories/PE...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/silverado-ca/...

http://robocaster.com/pe/podcast-episode-home...
Coronian

United States

#47 Nov 30, 2010
Bob Ricards wrote:
Speaking of corruption in Corona. Have you heard about Steve Nolan covering up for Bob Livingston's felony conviction?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2_h_ekZBPD4XX
http://www.pe.com/localnews/corona/stories/PE...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/silverado-ca/...
http://robocaster.com/pe/podcast-episode-home...
Who are you "Bob Ricards"?

I posted of the problems and possible corruption in the Corona Police Department,(which by now much is happening there), but this is a personal issue for me.
The officers I remember in my issue were corrupt, they lied, they were not faithful to their own families(wifes)and would have "Rendezvous" with citizens while on duty(they know who they are)and maybe by now it has stopped, who knows.
No,Iam not one of those "Stupid" citizens that was involved, but an issue came up in my life and several officers were not truthful and it caused alot of pain!. There lab people are also not on the level!!
They -------evidence and then cover it up with the help of other officers. Who knows what favors these people have in the community,(they have alot of issues)with each other. Maybe even with the Riverside DA office,I wouldn't put that past them for that too! Lab and DA officesss are too "Chummy" with each other, it's a fact, many stories collaborate this problem.I know they monitor the post sites and see what's up with the community and who. But for me, I will get to the truth and when it comes out, the police dept. will all have "Egg on their faces", and it will come down pretty bad!!
I am not talking about any violence here, just that their is alot of "Ugliness in the whole department and it must be exposed. I Have time and patience...It will fall apart..I just want them and the citizens of Corona to know that not all officers are bad, just the ones I had in my issue, but the dept is loaded with problems, and it should be cleaned up by the "Police Chief", well we'll see.
coffin maker

AOL

#48 Nov 30, 2010
Coronian wrote:
<quoted text>
due to ciremstances i can no longer correspond to you.got your 10-2 &10-4.your 10-20?i am at welding shop.i am curious.?how do you .iam not bob ricard's.10-13.allways be real .coronian from la.10-3.i well give my 10-20 other page.curious.me to.funnyboy.
NLR

AOL

#50 Dec 5, 2010
coffin maker wrote:
<quoted text>(lol)cop.
bro forget this cop.coronian.its time.we no it all.blood oath.a red zone.word.cop calling you out.its shovel time bro.orange ca.
andy bangderhard

Corona, CA

#51 Dec 14, 2010
you guys are entitled to your twistin off attitude, i got caught drinkin in the park, cop told me to pour it out and go home, cant win em all,
Bamby

Glendora, CA

#52 Dec 21, 2010
Hmmmmmmm, I say get along and be happy and learn to spell...... <:-)
COFFIN MAKER

AOL

#53 Dec 23, 2010
Bamby wrote:
Hmmmmmmm, I say get along and be happy and learn to spell...... <:-)
(to bamby from la.)i hope you have a merry christmas.and new year.your opinion & comment's .got to me a little.i talk .street slang,prison slang,and biker slang,and english.question .why are you so quick to judge someone.obviously you have put a stigma on us.? why.oooooo i can talk cop to.i am just asking.why you think we our uneducated people.i would like to discuss matter more with you.i dont criticize you.i will be sudden not to see a new post from you.
angry

Sun City, CA

#54 Aug 6, 2011
Coronian wrote:
The Corona Police Dept and the police chief, I do not support anything they do!. What ever happened to the "Good old Cops on the block"? the officers in Corona are just unbelievable in what they do. If any citizen breaks the law, "They Do".. They should be held accountable. "TO PROTECT AND SERVE" that is a joke! I am sounding off because I can. They fabricate stories and evidence.They are a shame to our town!they only support each other and cover there backs to hide "Secrets", but those little secrets will come out..
They can't fool the people all the time. It is my citizen right to sound off and I did. The Corona Police should all be fired!
Preach it!!! I think they're a gang within themselves, yet stretching and fabricating to get a conviction.
cpd

Corona, CA

#55 Aug 8, 2011
i support Corona pd 100%.....all you groaners are just mad because you probably got in trouble once or twice and wont let it go....i wont stop people from voicing thier opinions though
el banko

San Jose, CA

#56 Aug 8, 2011
the black and whites don't seem to be a problem it's the dumb ass gang cops that are out racial profiling people but I think they got rid of most of those aholes they were trying to label everyone as a gang member and that's not the case
Justice

Chino Hills, CA

#57 Aug 15, 2011
CITY OF CORONA wrote:
And so do criminals. Criminals hide their secrets too and everybody who believes them. Corona is a great city to live in. If you dislike Corona so much and our officers who protect us, you should move to a different city. People who have something to hide and have been done wrong feel this way, if you don't do anything wrong, you would have no reason to feel that way about police officers of Corona. Maybe you should anazylze your situation. Yound people read the topix website all the time and its people who promote this way of thinking (cops are bad guys) that makes children hate cops. I feel safe.
By the way, the good old cops on the block...this is 2010, times change and if you resist, it only makes it harder for you. The law still stands and that has never changed!
Cops are paid good money to ensure our safety, not pick some random person and get them in trouble with the law. You have to do something and be in that situation to get yourself in trouble. Our technology today is so advanced that secrets are not allowed, its the evidence thats speaks the truth. Lies speak lies, no matter who's hiding their secrets.
I know for a FACT that several Corona Cops are Corrupt! I was married to one for ten years!!! So sorry that you don't know the Truth. It's dangerous to be so ignorant. I was for many years, but will never be again. The Reality of it all is that they will continue to get away with it because they can. The Victims need to Unite and stay Strong. The Evidence does not speak the Truth, because the Evidence gets "Lost" or ignored.

“Karma 8)”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58 Nov 2, 2011
A New Authorized Biography...Researching Corruption in Law Enforcement. Send your information to: karmicjustice2010@gmail.com

http://www.amazon.com/Abuse-Hidden-Behind-Bad ...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/abuse-hidden -...
Haylee

La Habra, CA

#59 Jan 22, 2012
Karmic Justice wrote:
A New Authorized Biography...Researching Corruption in Law Enforcement. Send your information to: karmicjustice2010@gmail.com
http://www.amazon.com/Abuse-Hidden-Behind-Bad ...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/abuse-hidden -...
Do you practice what you preach???

“Karma 8)”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60 Feb 14, 2012
Haylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you practice what you preach???
??? Not sure I follow. You get around, don't you "Haylee" lol ;)
The mayor

Temecula, CA

#61 Mar 4, 2012
Corona cops are cool
True

Compton, CA

#64 Mar 18, 2012
Bil Brantley wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the few that are associates of the Vagos street gang.
And except for the ones that pull you over just for being Mexican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bickmore Family 1852 (Apr '11) 18 hr suzy cyr 6
Review: Good Times Collision And Restoration (Jul '15) Wed test 24
Riverside Friendly Stars Sensory House at 7819 ... Feb 20 Sensory Group Home 120
Daniel Ramirez Feb 20 Hello 1
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Feb 19 Brazy 63
Looking for Danny Ramirez Feb 18 Lost father 1
Daniel Ramirez Feb 17 Help 1

Corona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corona Mortgages