Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4853 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

hillbilly

AOL

#5339 Jul 16, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
When is the driving to the Bakersfield, California?
w.t.f.
hillbilly

AOL

#5340 Jul 16, 2012
APPLE BUTTER wrote:
I used to live in Big Bear ca on sugar loaf mountain and did some work at that small airport many years ago. I used to drink and other crap at a Bar called "CHADS" it was on the side on a hill up a small street downtown.used to get a buz going on baseline and ride like a mad dog up the hill till we saw the LA County Sheriff dept on the left side as we rode in!! Many many years ago !! I wished there was a reg web site where there was no drama for the most part and talk about when it was fun to have a bike and one could afford the parts and the gas to ride. We used to down a few Beers and put some 50 w oil on behind our ears( just to smell pretty) and just have fun !! I had this old 1953 bonniville trump 500 cc with the old mag needle on it and an old coffin tank with stright pipes and that old hard fram would take any road rash and spill on any road in the usa had to offer at that time. we would ride down beach blvd(hwy 39) back in them days ! go to the movie land wax museum and then to the allagator farm,then Knotts berry farm,then get more beers and some big mac's which at that time was like 6 for a dollar and a real bag of fries and then off to visit Mickey mouse and disland and then on to the beach and up and down the coast and then stop at the pier at Hunt beach. yes all in one day and then had some change left over .ment up with some guys at B/Park and the onto La Mirada on Rosecrans blvd and just get it down the road.. There used to be a bar called the Bull Pin next to Johnnys speed and crome
in La Mirada Ca and from there we also went into La Harbra Ca and into sleepy Hollow !! anyways Iam going to get some stuff done and hope to speak to you later on tonight.Anyways keep it hanging in the wind or tape it??
Be safe just me..
PS: hope you can figure out what I say most the time? if not to BAD !! HA! HA!
bro.been to that bar.bro.went to big bear chopper's my wife my son.no cuts just fishing boat.camp out.ha ha.dont ask i wont tell.no fish for me (lol)i got a buzz.better then nothing at all.had a good time.thinking about moving to big bear.not to hot.this weekend was about 80.whis you were there with us bro.
hillbilly

AOL

#5341 Jul 16, 2012
hey bro just a ?you and vol.not friends.?is there something i need to no.?bro.you pob dont no her.just asking.dont have to tell.for life bro's.
hillbilly

AOL

#5342 Jul 16, 2012
VOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back atcha.:)
hay lady.take her to .http://en wikipedia.org/wiki/hells-angels.all biker there color's there.it can't find it go to search.hit on wikipedia.asking you as i asked him.is there a pob with you and apple butter.he is a frind to me.so our you..love.
hillbilly

AOL

#5343 Jul 16, 2012
to:crystal love.sister.i told you i would help.i think i no who is was.now need your help.in tx.or corona.name of bar.help.one dead on doing life.help me i want to be right.on this.
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5344 Jul 16, 2012
Noneya wrote:
I find all of these comments very interesting, especially when I am sure that not one of the people posting here have ever even rolled next to a Vago or knows one personally. They are your everyday run of the mill people who have real careers and jobs like everyone else that pays their taxes. I was fortunate enough to sit side by side to many VAGOS from all over the world on runs and I can be the first to tell you that not once did I ever see any illegal stuff go down. Cops watching from every direction and not one time did they have to intervene or break up anything illegal. Just a word to the wise before you talk your shit about something you know literally nothing about first hand you might want to do your homework. I hung around this CLUB for over 4 years and I am still here and was never hurt or disrespected once..NOW are you ready for this?? I AM A WOMAN, not a man that writes this to you all. If you don't know what you speak of, then don't speak at all. Viva Los Vagos 4ever "The one & only"
With all due respect, I am a VOL and am on the side of the club. I understand Crystal's pain, but my intent here is to distinguish the difference between the bad and the good within a group. Crystal was hurt by bikers wearing colors. She does not know what club, but was hurt so bad she has a bitterness that we can't understand. I only hope she can see that what happened to her was not characteristic of the Vagos, and most other clubs I'm sure. The people that hurt her were truly disgusting and souless people. But what I can say for sure, is that it was not an act ordered by, or sanctioned by the Vagos. I can only speak for sure on my man's club. But I have met many bikers in my day, and I have yet to meet such disgusting people.

I agree though that many of the people posting here are way off base. This I believe is the result of ignorance stemming from the influence of the media and law enforcement. It's sad, but unfortunately unchangeable for the most part.
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5345 Jul 16, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
hey bro just a ?you and vol.not friends.?is there something i need to no.?bro.you pob dont no her.just asking.dont have to tell.for life bro's.
I don't think I know anyone on the thread personally.
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5346 Jul 16, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
vol.she pob wont talk to me.do you have the web page.want it all culb colors.
If she was to go to any club page there will be pictures of the cuts and colors. Vagos, green. Hells Angels, red and white. Mongols, black and white. Etc. Etc. Etc. Those are the main ones here in So Cal. I don't know where she is from though or where this happened. I will answer any questions I can though regarding basic knowledge. If she has any recollection of the colors or symbols on the cuts, it wouldn't be hard to put together. Remember though that there are also a lot of farm clubs out there. And it could be any of them as well.
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5347 Jul 16, 2012
im not sure of any colors, it was hazy, and it was 4 years ago. like i said i been in my home shut away from the rest of the world and all its problems, trying to forget. if its not to painful ill try to remember back and see if i can remember anything else about that night and the ones that did it. its been awhile. im so sorry
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5348 Jul 16, 2012
Don't be sorry!! I wish there was something I could do for you.:(
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#5349 Jul 16, 2012
Any one can pull up colors or cuts our what ever you want to call them by, BUT respect everyone you talk about openly in this World !!
All one has to do is write up on google outlaw biker club patches,colors and what have you and one will have a choice of several sites to open for the most part. If you check out what clubs were in your area and your BAR you will limit the amount of clubs who wore there CUTS openly or had others clubs who may have been bro's and or patched over into one club as time went on ?? Hope this may help you some !This is for you and others Crystal. Sorry about your past, but it sounds like a group of RUBS who may have wanted to try and be Bikers ?rubs are nothing more then weekend warriors with money and stur up crap and we end up with the smell!! Now dont get me wrong we will take care of business but its business and its not a thing thats not thought out by people with Brains
and with cause, and yes at times we do let our pride get to us !! but its with other men and some clubs dont mix ! and thats for real.AS far as I know ,women and kids are out of the picture and the elderly also.
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5350 Jul 16, 2012
maybe what happened to me was business. like maybe they did it to let the others earn their top patch or something. it couldnt have been personal because up until that i was nice to everybody that came in there. at times we would have anywhere from 500 up to 1000 customers. so its hard to remember anybody specific. like i said ill try to remember somethings about that night, others id rather forget. 4 years is a long time to remember, especially when you lock yourself away from the world. im so sorry. you knwo apple butter, maybe you were right about me, maybe i am just ugly. i cant seem to realize that the actions of a few dont represent a whole group. maybe you were right. im so sorry
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5351 Jul 16, 2012
VOL wrote:
Don't be sorry!! I wish there was something I could do for you.:(
nothing anybody can do. i give up hope a long time ago
joe

United States

#5352 Jul 17, 2012
hells angels on mine!
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#5353 Jul 17, 2012
I thought we were over the name calling their Crystal,It was the point of your inner thoughts that were ugly and not your face and other things.
Its just when people talk trash on bikers and say things and they cant even remember who did what to who ?? You came on strong and so did i and let that past be gone and we are fresh now ,OK ? talk at you later on . Hey to the rest of my new friends out there also.Hillbilly and others who may read this stuff at times.
what we all need to do is try and get along and show more respect and teach the new people who hang around or prospects to look more,or as my dad would say,open your eyes !before you open your mouth !! anyways iam going to the shop to kill sometime.talk at you all late..
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5354 Jul 17, 2012
crystal wrote:
maybe what happened to me was business. like maybe they did it to let the others earn their top patch or something. it couldnt have been personal because up until that i was nice to everybody that came in there. at times we would have anywhere from 500 up to 1000 customers. so its hard to remember anybody specific. like i said ill try to remember somethings about that night, others id rather forget. 4 years is a long time to remember, especially when you lock yourself away from the world. im so sorry. you knwo apple butter, maybe you were right about me, maybe i am just ugly. i cant seem to realize that the actions of a few dont represent a whole group. maybe you were right. im so sorry
I'm with Apple Butter. I guess we all came off strong and defensive. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I get very defensive over this subject being that we deal with so much judgement and scrutiny as a group, when what I have experienced is nothing but love and a close family atmosphere. But I understand other people have had different experiences, and I would not want to disrespect or ridicule anyone's legitimate pain. I love my Vago family. And I hate the stigmas and rumors and false information put out on the news and shows like Gangland. But it's like the old saying. It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the wole bunch. And that's really too bad.:(

My respect to Crystal, Apple Butter and Hillbilly. You all seem like real good people.
crystal

Emporia, KS

#5355 Jul 17, 2012
dont worry about it anymore. ill just forget it ever happened. im sorry to bother anybody. we all lead different lives now. you have your nice club, and i have my home. it works for each one of us. so again im sorry. i guess it was no big deal what happened to me. have a nice life with your clubs
VOL

Westminster, CA

#5356 Jul 17, 2012
It absolutely is a big deal what happened to you. I hope that you can also find a bright side of life and have a wonderful one. There is a lot of good in the world. I do sincerely wish that for you.

Take care Crystal.

XO
Apple Butter

West Union, WV

#5357 Jul 17, 2012
HEY Vol, you did your best and tryed my friend to mend ends with Crystal. Its a dead end brother with her,you can only beat a dead horse for so long.I do respect what you tryed to do and hope you will not allow her to give you any NEG thoughts
of how others dont live in the past but learn from it.
You take care and hello to hillbilly and real Brothers and sisters who know what it means to be into the wind.
I also wash my hands of anymore drama and neg words
crystal

Corpus Christi, TX

#5358 Jul 17, 2012
VOL wrote:
It absolutely is a big deal what happened to you. I hope that you can also find a bright side of life and have a wonderful one. There is a lot of good in the world. I do sincerely wish that for you.
Take care Crystal.
XO
apple butter is right. i dont want to drag you down with me. so its probly best for you , mentally, if you just forget i said anything about it. its my drama. it happened, ill live and die with it. dont want anybody else to think about it. so apple butter you too can stop thinking about it. they can be happy knowing they got away with it and earned their patch the "fun" way. like i said before , if they are nice to you, then god bless. i hope it stays that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dollar General Warehouse DC 6 hr DOLLAR GENERAL WA... 49
1690 Dan Kipper Drive. Riverside, CA 92507 21 hr RIVERSIDE WAREHOUSE 40
Review: Taco Bell/Pizza Hut Tue TACO BELL PIZZA HUT 40
Review: Ability Counts Inc. At SEP Tue ABILITY COUNTS SEP 40
Review: California Department of Rehabilitation Tue DEPT OF REHABILIT... 2
Review: Inland Regional Center Tue INLAND REGIONAL C... 7
Inland Regional Center at 1500 Iowa Ave. Suite ... Tue INLAND REGIONAL C... 1

Corona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance