Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4834 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

SoLoRo

Los Angeles, CA

#4082 Nov 24, 2008
When your 'Club' looks & acts like a 'Gang'-i.e. carries weapons, condones violence, and has drugs (and drug dealers) in their company, don't be surprised or protest when they get busted. Perpetuating a stereotype will get you treated like a stereotype. And as far as federal agencies are concerned, most big busts come from information given up by 'family' members or undercover officers. If you're smart, you function as a business and either end, ban, or hide the stupid stuff.(HA) If not, you run around committing crimes with undercover officers (that you just met, and only because they're wearing colors) for months and dozens of you go to prison (Mongols). Grow up hard, go down hard. Good bye, god bless, good riddance.
SoLoRo

Los Angeles, CA

#4083 Nov 24, 2008
Funny how these groups recruit from street gangs and then try to claim not to be gang-like. Oh, and any female associates that deny drug use... Laughable.
SoLoRo

Los Angeles, CA

#4084 Nov 24, 2008
(BTW, before you start flaming this thread, I was a prospect for Confederate Angels & grew up with Pagans on the East Coast. Have known HA's in NorCal and the SFV. Seen a lot of things with Vagos & Mongols. Remember green hell. I wear no patch.)
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4085 Nov 24, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you ,but its not because they are gang members(your words not mine), it's because they can not be in two brotherhoods at the same time. Or another words they can't serve two clubs!
Oh and by the way I believe when you were Darby you call quite a few of us ladys on her meth using ho's. NONE OF US LADY"S ARE. It must be the only women you know. It seems you have a vast knoweledge of those women! Hum.....
What part do you not get about the Federal Gov has classified the Vagos as a street gang?

You can join the service if you are in a club, but not if you are in a gang. Hence gang members are not welcome.

Lisiten biker chick, you don't know if me or any of my friends are men or women or our race.

Lastly, you think you or any of your half witted friends are ladies? LMAO

Check out the Vagos gangs own web site and find any ladies. All you will find are hos and meth addicts, you're kinda people.

Valkyrie

Corona, CA

#4086 Nov 24, 2008
Thank you for calling me a biker chic. But you don,t read to well. I never claimed affiliation with the Vagos.I said I knew a few and they were decent enough to me and my husband of 37 years. I think you have your old ladys mix up with us decent folk. You claim to lnow me and my kind but you don't. Oh I don't believe all of what the federal government or the police have to say. I was brought up to be a law abiding citizen. But I also was taught to take a grain of salt with any thing you hear. I also can't speak for the government as to why they call The Vagos a gang. I just don't agree with the government, to me the Vagos are a club. You see I don't look at things in only black or white. There are shades of gray to every insance and or story. May you might try looking at things that way a little. Oh and Darby please stop with allo the split personalities.
Marcellus

Brooklet, GA

#4087 Nov 24, 2008
truth and justice you've been posting the same shit over and over again????? What's the deal?????? Are you obsessed or something???
REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4088 Nov 24, 2008
Marcellus wrote:
truth and justice you've been posting the same shit over and over again????? What's the deal?????? Are you obsessed or something???
not only that but same propaganda under DIFFERENT names, yes obsessed is a polite term, he, it, forget on purpose the topic of the thread which is VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB targeted in so cal crime sweep, the topic is years old and few if any convictions came of it anyway.NOW THATS THE TRUTH.
Still Here

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4089 Nov 25, 2008
Jeri Foreman wrote:
Is today the day? Could be. Even if it's not though it'd only be just a short while longer.
Still here and still LMAO about this silly post. Your BS never ends.

I have been ready to end my part in this foolishness for while. As I said, honestly I don't hate the Vagos. I haven't been posting here because of my feelings about the Vagos gang for sometime now.

Don't get me wrong, I know the Vagos are a criminal enterprise and I feel law enforcement should watch them and all other street gangs closely. The thing is I just don't have the time to worry about the Vagos gangs criminal activities.

One of the Vagos supporters said something recently that caused me to pause and think about my involvement in this insane thread. "Two wrongs don't make a right."

My first gut response was to tell this idiot, " look bozo, you don't have a moral compass,so don't speak to me about right and wrong." Instead of replying rudely to the gang supporter, I thought is she trying to say both side have said wrong things?

I want to leave this asinine post, a post that should have died long ago. The only reason I am here now is because Jeri thinks in her twisted mind that she can dictate who can and can't post on this public blog.

So my beef is not really with the Vagos gang at this point, hasn't been for awhile, if it ever was. My problem is with the attempt of a few inter net punks to bullying me away.

It's WRONG for me to even care about this insane post and I want to bow out of this stupid thread.

Even though I have been called names and threatened here, I was WRONG to say some of the things I have said in my responses.

So I will continue to post here a little for the next two weeks, just to show that I can. To show that no individual runs this public thread. Then I will take the low road out, there is no high road for anyone who is still posting here to exit on. Those that have already left this post took the high road long ago. Now there's just a few people left here wallowing in childish elementary school behavior, myself included.

I will reply to those who address me directly and maybe at other times for the next two weeks, the I am outta here.

You can try to bait me in to staying here if you wish and that might work, but is that really what anyone of the "Vagos Topix Gang" wants? It's not what I want.

Happy Thanks Giving to all.
TomTurkey

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4090 Nov 26, 2008
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> not only that but same propaganda under DIFFERENT names, yes obsessed is a polite term, he, it, forget on purpose the topic of the thread which is VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB targeted in so cal crime sweep, the topic is years old and few if any convictions came of it anyway.NOW THATS THE TRUTH.

Reality you say? Here's a dose for you.

A Vagos Motorcycle gang member was found guilty Wednesday of the 2004 murder of an Apple Valley man.

Daniel Lee Foreman, 30, of Apple Valley faces 50 year to life in prison for the murder of James Gavin during a botched robbery.

The jury deliberated for six days before finding Foreman guilty of murder, assault with a firearm, attempted residential robbery and 1st degree burglary as well as finding numerous special allegations to be true.

“Given the nature of the evidence and the nature of the witnesses, I felt confident that there would be a guilty verdict,” said Deputy District Attorney Brit Imes, who prosecuted the case.“But how it ultimately played out was unsure.”

In 2004, Foreman and Ryan Matteson, 31, both of Apple Valley entered a house in the 11900 block of Manzana Road holding Gavin and another man at gunpoint.

Gavin, 43, of Apple Valley made a break for the door and Foreman shot him in the back piercing his heart and killing him.

During Foreman’s trial, Matteson pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and attempted burglary in exchange for key testimony against Foreman.

Matteson testified that Foreman fired the shot that killed Gavin.

The bullet that killed Gavin also struck the arm of Jessica Brown, 49, who was entering the residence as Gavin was headed for the door.

Foreman was charged with attempted murder for Brown’s injury but the jury was hung.

The jury also hung on a special allegation of personal intentional use of a gun in the murder, which would have added another 25 years to life sentence.

Superior Court Judge Margaret Powers declared a mistrial on the attempted murder charge until Imes decides whether or not to retry that part of the case.

Foreman’s sentencing is set for Jan., 28.

Matteson was given 13 years in prison as part of his plea agreement.
Valkyrie

Corona, CA

#4091 Nov 26, 2008
Wishing all you bikers and Jeri,Shooter, Deereyes,Reality and Cap a very Happy Thanksgiving.May God bless you all and keep you safe! Lots of L&R Valkyrie
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#4092 Nov 26, 2008
The "gang" thing was defined by legislators (see http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate... )

Section
186.22, subdivision (f) states:“As used in this chapter,‘criminal street gang’ means any
ongoing organization, association, or group of three or more persons, whether formal or
informal, having as one of its primary activities the commission of one or more of the
criminal acts enumerated in paragraphs (1) to (25), inclusive, of subdivision (e), having a common name or common identifying sign or symbol, and whose members individually
or collectively engage in or have engaged in a pattern of criminal gang activity.”
Section 186.22, subdivision (e) adds to this definition. It enumerates 25 offenses
which can identify a gang and it states:“As used in this chapter,‘pattern of criminal
gang activity’ means the commission of, attempted commission of, conspiracy to commit,
or solicitation of, sustained juvenile petition for, or conviction of two or more of the
following offenses, provided at least one of these offenses occurred after the effective
date of this chapter and the last of those offenses occurred within three years after a prior
offense, and the offenses were committed on separate occasions, or by two or more
persons:...”

So if a few bad apples in an American Legion, lodge, etc. meet the pattern, the could be caled a criminal street gang. The whole law is wrong as people should get punished for their crimes and there should not be any enhancement for meeting a few prongs of a test.
REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4093 Nov 26, 2008
Tony wrote:
The "gang" thing was defined by legislators (see http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate... )
Section
186.22, subdivision (f) states:“As used in this chapter,‘criminal street gang’ means any
ongoing organization, association, or group of three or more persons, whether formal or
informal, having as one of its primary activities the commission of one or more of the
criminal acts enumerated in paragraphs (1) to (25), inclusive, of subdivision (e), having a common name or common identifying sign or symbol, and whose members individually
or collectively engage in or have engaged in a pattern of criminal gang activity.”
Section 186.22, subdivision (e) adds to this definition. It enumerates 25 offenses
which can identify a gang and it states:“As used in this chapter,‘pattern of criminal
gang activity’ means the commission of, attempted commission of, conspiracy to commit,
or solicitation of, sustained juvenile petition for, or conviction of two or more of the
following offenses, provided at least one of these offenses occurred after the effective
date of this chapter and the last of those offenses occurred within three years after a prior
offense, and the offenses were committed on separate occasions, or by two or more
persons:...”
So if a few bad apples in an American Legion, lodge, etc. meet the pattern, the could be caled a criminal street gang. The whole law is wrong as people should get punished for their crimes and there should not be any enhancement for meeting a few prongs of a test.
agree, and whilst were at it better take a look a top level of priests, just for example... THIS IS NOT A CHURCH BASH.... its known for a fact that some very wrong stuff was known about at top levels and it was covered up and moved around. I say again, show ANY group of 100 or 1000, there is going to be the 10% that are doing stuff wrong. Now seeing as in my line of work/research it shows that 85 % of people in jail are there for crimes committed under the influence of something THATS something to think about also, well at least I think about it a lot.
TomTurkey

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4094 Nov 26, 2008
Tony wrote:

So does the American Legion or the Elks club do this to one of their members wants to leave?

DETAILS:
The individuals arrested on the warrants were arraigned in Josephine County Court today. Five of the defendants are currently still held in the Josephine County Jail on individual bails of $250,000. One defendant, Gary Jones, posted bail on December 18th and remains free on bail.

This case stems from an incident involving alleged members of the Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang.

In August 2007, a member of the Vagos Motorcycle Club had tried to leave the Club. As a result of his attempt to leave the Club, he was assaulted, kidnapped, and robbed by other alleged members of the Club. The assault occurred at a business, Grants Pass Custom Motorcycle, and the victim was then transported against his will to his residence, where alleged members of the Club then attempted to steal his personal property from his residence.

The victim did report this incident to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety. The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety did contact the Oregon Department of Justice for assistance in the investigation and prosecution of the individuals responsible for the crimes.

This investigation is continuing and additional arrests are expected. As additional arrests occur, further press releases will occur.

ARRESTEE:
Coelho, Richard Anthony W/M DOB: 052357
1000 Birdseye Creek Rd

SEARCH WARRANT AND ARREST LOCATION:
Grants Pass Custom Cycle
320 Redwood Hwy

CHARGES:
Assault 2 (2 counts)
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 1 (2 counts)
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary 1

ARRESTEE:
Jorgenson, Christopher Eric W/M DOB: 071566
937 NE Savage St

937 NE Savage St

CHARGES:
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 2
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary 1
Referred Charge of PCS (methamphetamine)

ARRESTEE:
Lloyd, James Earl W/M DOB: 010758
1604 Black Oak Dr

SEARCH WARRANT LOCATION:
1604 Black Oak Dr

ARREST LOCATION:
Masterbrand Cabinet

CHARGES:
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 2
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary 1

ARRESTEE:
Jones, Gary James W/M DOB: 061546
1754 Fruitdale Dr

1754 Fruitdale Dr

CHARGES:
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 2
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary 1

ARRESTEE:
Moore, Robert George W/M DOB: 010954
1122 NW Sunset Drive

1122 NW Sunset Drive

CHARGES:
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 2
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary

ARRESTEE:
Sanders, Jack Lynn W/M DOB: 120460
739 East Jones Creek Rd

739 East Jones Creek Rd

CHARGES:
Robbery 2
Kidnapping 2
Coercion (2 counts)
Burglary
The Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4095 Nov 26, 2008
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>agree, and whilst were at it better take a look a top level of priests, just for example... THIS IS NOT A CHURCH BASH.... its known for a fact that some very wrong stuff was known about at top levels and it was covered up and moved around. I say again, show ANY group of 100 or 1000, there is going to be the 10% that are doing stuff wrong. Now seeing as in my line of work/research it shows that 85 % of people in jail are there for crimes committed under the influence of something THATS something to think about also, well at least I think about it a lot.
We Vagos sell drugs to many of those 85% in jail. Now I gotta go sell some meth and pimp my hos.
Tom Turkey

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4096 Nov 27, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
Wishing all you bikers and Jeri,Shooter, Deereyes,Reality and Cap a very Happy Thanksgiving.May God bless you all and keep you safe! Lots of L&R Valkyrie
I noticed that you left out all of my personalities and my pal The Vagos Gang, what up with dat? I am not The Vagos Gang, but of course we are friends.

Happy Turkey Day to you and everyone here also.

I have family stuff for the next few days so don't look forward to my postings. Like I said I am about done playing here any way.

VFFV

AOL

#4097 Nov 27, 2008
Green Nation. Reno was a great time. You civilians know that the green shows respect to all. If you come upon a pack understand that road captians have a job, and that it is no disrespect to anyone.
LATINA GIRL

Whittier, CA

#4098 Nov 28, 2008
YEAH WHATS GOING ON.. THE WORLD BEGAN WITH GOOD AND EVIL AND IT WILL "REMAIN" AS THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. UNTIL YOU CHOOSE WHAT SIDE YOUR ON..DREAM ON..IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE..,,HOW DO YOU FIGURE ANTHING IN THIS LIFE WE SEND PEOPLE TO FIGHT EVIL PEOLE IN WAR BUT THEN BECOME EVIL OURSELVES AS WE DO THE SAME KILL INOCENT PEOLE AND KIDS. THEN WE WOMDER WHY SOME OF OUR SOKDIERS COME BACK SO JACKED UP THEY NEED DRUGS JUST TO FORGET RATHER THEY ARE ILLEGAL OR NOT THEY STILL MESS YOU UP, THEN SOME THEY JOIN BIKERS CLUBS AND GET IN TOO DEEP. OILVER NORTH HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO lIE TOO.. WHILE THEY WERE STUFFING THE BODIES OF SOLDIERS WITH DRUGS YO COME IN OUR COUNTRY WHO;S RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?? DAH,,MR. AL GORE WAS ONE OF THE SENATORS QUETIONING POOR MR. NORTH AND ASKED WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF BIN LADDEN ..????THE WORLD IS CORRUPTED,,,THAT IS WHY NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.. AFTER 911 WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART .WISHFUL THINKING.. THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT A DAY..
Marvin Gaye wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard through the "Grape Vine" that court tv is not a good place to get ones legal advice.
Now it's time for some "Sexual Healing", see you guys tomorrow.
Peace and chicken grease to you all.
LATINA GIRL

Whittier, CA

#4099 Nov 28, 2008
EXCUSE THE TYPOS I ALWAYS FORGETT TO CHECK IT OUT BEFORE I POST, BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN WE WILL GO ON AND ON AND NEVER MAKE SENCET ANYONE. EVEN WHAT I THINK IS NOT ALL THAT IMPORTANT BUT I TRY TO MAKE PEACE CAUSE I THINK GOD WANTED THAT WAY .AND SOME BIKERS GREW UP LIKE THAT SO THAT IS ALL THEY KNOW. YOU CANT FIX WHAT HAS BEEN BROKEN, MAYBE WITH CRAZY GLUE HA,,
Bob

AOL

#4100 Nov 28, 2008
LATINA GIRL wrote:
YEAH WHATS GOING ON.. THE WORLD BEGAN WITH GOOD AND EVIL AND IT WILL "REMAIN" AS THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. UNTIL YOU CHOOSE WHAT SIDE YOUR ON..DREAM ON..IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE..,,HOW DO YOU FIGURE ANTHING IN THIS LIFE WE SEND PEOPLE TO FIGHT EVIL PEOLE IN WAR BUT THEN BECOME EVIL OURSELVES AS WE DO THE SAME KILL INOCENT PEOLE AND KIDS. THEN WE WOMDER WHY SOME OF OUR SOKDIERS COME BACK SO JACKED UP THEY NEED DRUGS JUST TO FORGET RATHER THEY ARE ILLEGAL OR NOT THEY STILL MESS YOU UP, THEN SOME THEY JOIN BIKERS CLUBS AND GET IN TOO DEEP. OILVER NORTH HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO lIE TOO.. WHILE THEY WERE STUFFING THE BODIES OF SOLDIERS WITH DRUGS YO COME IN OUR COUNTRY WHO;S RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?? DAH,,MR. AL GORE WAS ONE OF THE SENATORS QUETIONING POOR MR. NORTH AND ASKED WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF BIN LADDEN ..????THE WORLD IS CORRUPTED,,,THAT IS WHY NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.. AFTER 911 WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART .WISHFUL THINKING.. THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT A DAY.. <quoted text>
What?

“"And The Beat Goes On"”

Since: Jan 08

Apple Valley

#4101 Nov 29, 2008
RE: Post 4074

Hey Girlfriend, couldn't have worded it better myself. I think "Darby" has by his own actions//words pretty much established he's a nut job! It's been 1 week today since I last "Posted" anything, yet daily he confirmes his obsession with me & mine. I got bored with all the repetive babbling so figured I'd see if I didn't post if he'd keep his word about as he said (long ago) and just leave, no suprise, just ANOTHER LIE, Him with all his personalities, all liars just hell bent on trying to make me angry.....doesn't work any more, would require more effort than I have for the mentally challenge "It", them, He's not interested in FACTS, Like you said he chooses to believe what he wants........like the fact that I have said more than once. The woman that was shot testified in 2004 as well as again just last year that the shooter was NOT MY SON! She was right there, she saw the shooter, One would (someone not insane) tend to believe she would know, wouldn't ya think? He talks so rightous, isn't this America? Isn't it suppose to be " Innocent UNTIL being proven guilty"? I was in court during it all, Ryan was given a plea bargain after he was sat on the stand and in exchange for testifying against my Boy got the 13 year plea bargain, the D.A. tripped Ryan up with so many changes in his testimony he made the D.A. himself looked confussed, there were arial shots of where Ryan said they had done donuts when pulling off in the truck yet the arial view showed the truck had pulled straight out the dirt drivway, it was a joke, he got busted with lies like that through out. I don't know, color me stupid but his a testimony filled with obvious lies from his own mouth several times along with the attempted murder victims testiomy not once but twice 2 years apart would have been enough for me, doesn't matter that I'm his mother----evidence is evidence.........THERE ISN'T ANY! Just like "Darby" gets a kick out of stating that I know who the real killer is & that I am a bad mother & won't say anything, I don't tell anyone, I DON'T have to, it's all right there in the transcrips. He's had 2 trials, concerning this, theres no evidence we go to court the 19th of next month to see if there'll be another---- something wrong with this picture? The day that Ryan took the 13 year plea bargain not one single family member was there for him, his family was there every court day before that, make you wonder if perhaps they found what he was doing WRONG? He hadn't even been tried yet however the D.A. had him convinced that he'd be tried, convicted and face life. Darby says I've threatened him, If I recall I think I made a remark to "Lee" saying I'd hear that "Darby" would be having company. I called him names, yes being call a "Meth whore, passed around like a joint to "Bikers etc didn't sit well so yeah I REACTED, I didn't start it. Saying I threatened him again with saying I wouldn't want to be in his shoes basically when writing it in my mind was that I believe one day I'll answer to God and I damn sure wouldn't want to be him. He as we've seen has an ugly heart, he lies, well I don't have to say all of it he shows it daily on this "Thread" right down to believing he's a Fed. He's a coward & a racist all the different personalites. But like it was said if not for all the personalities he'd have one to talk to--- He's a Joke. Like I said he's like a child and any response to him is better than no response at all. "Big Black", yeah he wishes lol!

Hope all is well with you AND yours, give hubby a hug for me

Much L & R,

jeri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Good Times Collision And Restoration (Jul '15) Wed fastmagna 7
Looking for a female maltese to bred with my ma... (Nov '12) Sep 26 Bianca Jordan 14
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
Riverside Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 25 Vic_Rode 3
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Alina 2
Mira Loma Christian Adult School (Jan '15) Sep 21 ngh1983blast 13
There are 3 links to Ozzy Conde's Murder (Apr '09) Sep 20 DNA Test Both of ... 22

Corona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corona Mortgages