Six arrested in Bath drug bust: $1,000 in crack, $2,000 in cash confiscated

Sep 4, 2011 Full story: Star-Gazette 19

Six people were charged with felony drug possession after investigators from Bath and Corning police and Steuben sheriff's deputies executed a search warrant Friday afternoon in the Village of Bath.

Full Story
Nickbo Is Pigpen

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2011
http://binghamton.ynn.com/content/top_stories...

Young white girls love big black cocks.
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2011
I bet she does. Looking at her picture you can even imagine two of them being in her mouth at the same time.

http://images.news10now.com/media/2011/9/3/im...
Tyrone

Rochester, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2011
LMFAO

Rhonda you kill me.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Tyrone wrote:
LMFAO
Rhonda you kill me.
I bet she/he/it does crack you up Tyrone seeing that you are both the same person,or should I say the same loser?
chicken little

Victor, NY

#6 Sep 4, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet she/he/it does crack you up Tyrone seeing that you are both the same person,or should I say the same loser?
BINGO.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2011
It reminds me why I'm so racist, when why young daughter ran off with a big black man.
chicken little

Victor, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
It reminds me why I'm so racist, when why young daughter ran off with a big black man.
I see you changed your screen name little white slut pimple face.
Edward

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 5, 2011
wease cares from Macedon wrote:
I bet she does. Looking at her picture you can even imagine two of them being in her mouth at the same time.
I'm sure her mom and dad are very proud of her.
teri

Norwich, NY

#10 Sep 5, 2011
you are all disgusting
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 5, 2011
teri wrote:
you are all disgusting
And what is disgusting about sleeping with a black man??

(you know you want to)

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is disgusting about sleeping with a black man??
(you know you want to)
What woman with any brains or self respect would want to mate with a monkey?,well maybe the 300# pigs that can't get a white man.

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>What woman with any brains or self respect would want to mate with a monkey?,well maybe the 300# pigs that can't get a white man.
Does the girl in this story look like she's 300 pounds??

Location hidden

#14 Sep 6, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the girl in this story look like she's 300 pounds??
Not really.But can you prove that she has an I.Q. higher than 65?She would have to be an idiot to hang out with these animals.

Rochester, NY

#15 Sep 6, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.But can you prove that she has an I.Q. higher than 65?She would have to be an idiot to hang out with these animals.
Well, she has glasses and looks nerdy looking, normally nerdy girls with glasses are smart. Maybe she too smart to waste any time with small itty bitty white guys??
fairy dust

Bath, NY

#16 Sep 6, 2011
seriously people...don't post anything when you don't have a good damn clue what you are talking about....the girl is very intelligent...however even super smart people do dumb things...and why does it have to be a race issue. seriously...u people are the ones that need an education!

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2011
fairy dust wrote:
seriously people...don't post anything when you don't have a good damn clue what you are talking about....the girl is very intelligent...however even super smart people do dumb things...and why does it have to be a race issue. seriously...u people are the ones that need an education!
Thank you for letting us know that she is smart.

but what "dumb things" are you talking about? doing black guys isn't dumb things.
fairy dust

Bath, NY

#18 Sep 7, 2011
i was referring to letting people (i don't care what color) in her home with drugs...god why am i even answering you with a dumb as user name as the one you have selected you don't even deserve a response.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 7, 2011
fairy dust wrote:
She sure can't be too smart if she is hanging out with drug dealers and and doing drugs, no matter what race they are.

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 7, 2011
Well she must be smart if she knows to date big black guy instead of little tiny white guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Smith gets 4th try for parole next week (Jun '08) Oct 2 Naughtyrobot 275
Eric Smith and parole 2014 (Oct '13) Sep 27 Canuck Person 62
bear has passed unethical breeding ??? Sep '14 CoCo1031 1
Area Harley dealership adds Texas location Sep '14 World Kitchen Doper 2
Primary preview: 3 vying for city judge seat Up... Sep '14 Corning CItizen 1
Glass Fruit Display (Dec '13) Aug '14 Jack Kelly 3
Car Vandalism Aug '14 Nyman2187 1
Corning Dating
Find my Match

Corning Jobs