Why Does The Chico Forum Suck?
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#81 Aug 22, 2012
Open you eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah....but that is not what you said is it?
What you actually said is the forum sucks because "Because there are too many left wing posters" you didn't say anything about debating like an adult.
Well, that kinda speaks for itself, now don't it!!! ROFLMAO
Liberals??????????
Open you eyes

Colusa, CA

#82 Aug 22, 2012
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that kinda speaks for itself, now don't it!!! ROFLMAO
Liberals??????????
Your attempt at humor aside.....no, actually it doesn't speak for itself at all and if you think it does you prove my point (that you people would rather chat amongst yourselves and preach to the choir because you cannot handle talking to people who disagree with you).
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#83 Aug 22, 2012
Open you eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt at humor aside.....no, actually it doesn't speak for itself at all and if you think it does you prove my point (that you people would rather chat amongst yourselves and preach to the choir because you cannot handle talking to people who disagree with you).
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#84 Aug 22, 2012
Come on November wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to vote for paul ryan?
The vast majority of citizens would vote for anyone other than oslama..........LOL

Even a convicted incarcerated felon nearly beat oslama in a primary..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85 Aug 22, 2012
Open you eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
We love proving moronic liberals wrong..........LOL

Look at ole grumps statement that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??
And then look at the other ten lies he told trying to prove that he did not lie in the first place......

He proved himself a liar 11 times over the one statement..........And that is not counting the dozens of times he made the same claim
Open you eyes

Colusa, CA

#86 Aug 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We love proving moronic liberals wrong..........LOL
Look at ole grumps statement that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??

That is funny because you never prove ANYONE wrong about ANYTHING.

You are the king of the "Straw Man". What you do is misunderstand and mistate other peoples points (either out of dishonesty or poor reading comprehension) and then you prove wrong what you say they said, NOT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAID.

And then you usual repeat the nonsense ad-nauseum on every thread regardless of topic for months on end.

Your little insertion of the "grandpa said fraud caused the housing crisis' nonsense is a perfect case in point.

You make my case for me. You are too easy.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#87 Aug 22, 2012
Open you eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny because you never prove ANYONE wrong about ANYTHING.
You are the king of the "Straw Man". What you do is misunderstand and mistate other peoples points (either out of dishonesty or poor reading comprehension) and then you prove wrong what you say they said, NOT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAID.
And then you usual repeat the nonsense ad-nauseum on every thread regardless of topic for months on end.
Your little insertion of the "grandpa said fraud caused the housing crisis' nonsense is a perfect case in point.
You make my case for me. You are too easy.
Did grumpy say that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??
YES......LOL

Did I tell him that fraud may have played a small part but was not the cause??
YES..........LOL

Did he then claim that he posted links that showed fraud did indeed cause the housing crisis?
YES.

Is there even one web site in the entire net that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis?
NOPE

Has grumpy proven that fraud caused the housing crisis?
NOPE
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#88 Aug 22, 2012
you are proving my point.

Even if it were not a straw man(which it is) it would still be ridicuolous because it has no place here.

Just like when you went on and on about somebody's travel traler, and something about the Mexican Flag, and other such nonsense, on every thread possible regardless of the topic for months on end.

You are a pathetic little man.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#89 Aug 22, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
Even if it were not a straw man(which it is) it would still be ridicuolous because it has no place here.
Just like when you went on and on about somebody's travel traler, and something about the Mexican Flag, and other such nonsense, on every thread possible regardless of the topic for months on end.
Yes you far left loons hate it when I point out your lies..........LOL

From 100s grumpy has posted to the moron that was showed the Mexican constitution and showed where it is a crime to disrespect the flag and that the punishment does include jail time
But the moron argued for months that it is not a crime to disrespect the flag..........ROTFLMAO

Should we talk about the moron that hates corporations for spending their money outside of California and the liberal that did the same thing when he bought his trailer trash RV???
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#90 Aug 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you far left loons hate it when I point out your lies..........LOL
Look up the term "straw man", you are the king of the straw man. You are not pointing out "our" lies, you are misunderstanding and misstating what we say and then calling your own mistatement a lie, even though it is not what we actually said.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#91 Aug 22, 2012
Beyond Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>
Adult level? You ask that?
I have witnessed your postings on here. You'd be best off to just not even step into this discussion.
>
>
INFANT,

I see you are at a loss to provide the names of conservatives who post at an adult level on these threads...

Can't say I blame you, but....

Would it help if I brought up the names of some of the most frequent conservative posters here...?

There is FREAK, he is mostly known for his" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! !!!!!!!! I am loven it!"

Than we have SOCIOPATH, he usually parrots inanities such as " truth has no liberal friends...blah blah"

Then there is something that calls itself TWP, it claims that all liberal posters on here are either me or someone known as Road toad, or Hohum gunner, whoever they are.....

Last but not least, we have HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL, who, on top of being unable to spell the name of the President of the United States correctly, also refers to President BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA as the "economy slayer", as evidence for his idiotic comment he will point you to some link which shows OBAMA was a junior attorney when his employer sued some bank about 15 years ago...

Finally, thank you for acknowledging that I am one of the folks who keeps all the aforementioned conservative idiots at bay...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#92 Aug 22, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the term "straw man", you are the king of the straw man. You are not pointing out "our" lies, you are misunderstanding and misstating what we say and then calling your own mistatement a lie, even though it is not what we actually said.
There is no misunderstanding when someone says fraud CAUSED the housing crisis.........ROTFLMAO

And then when you ask them if they are sure that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis and they say yes it did there is no misunderstanding that either......

And then when the moron states that he posted many links proving that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis there is no misunderstanding that either.....

But thanks for showing us how ignorant you are..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#93 Aug 22, 2012
Open your eyes wrote:
>
>
HERE IS ONE is a total waste of time, he misinterprets what you say, he ignores the links you provide, he posts links which absolutely do not prove his point and then he parses words and calls you a liar....

You might as well be carrying a dialog with a telephone pole, at least a telephone pole will not give you a line of horseshit
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#94 Aug 22, 2012
>
>
Then HERE IS ONE claims he reads over 100 newspapers per day... or that President OBAMA is the "economy slayer".... or that Catholics are not Christian ... or that President Obama will not allow him to eat raw dairy products .... or that he can pay someone 20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece ... or that President OBAMA wants to teach little kids how to be raped by men....

I think his real problem is that he reads 100 headlines every day and then he makes up and posts his own twisted story about each headline he read...

...and then he expects everybody to post links to the thousands of his BS posts...
Open your eyes

Colusa, CA

#95 Aug 22, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Then HERE IS ONE claims he reads over 100 newspapers per day... or that President OBAMA is the "economy slayer".... or that Catholics are not Christian ... or that President Obama will not allow him to eat raw dairy products .... or that he can pay someone 20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece ... or that President OBAMA wants to teach little kids how to be raped by men....
I think his real problem is that he reads 100 headlines every day and then he makes up and posts his own twisted story about each headline he read...
...and then he expects everybody to post links to the thousands of his BS posts...
I think he reads as many newspapers per day as Sarah Palin does.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#96 Aug 22, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
HERE IS ONE is a total waste of time, he misinterprets what you say, he ignores the links you provide, he posts links which absolutely do not prove his point and then he parses words and calls you a liar....
You might as well be carrying a dialog with a telephone pole, at least a telephone pole will not give you a line of horseshit
Tell us how I misinterpreted your claim that fraud CAUSED the housing crisis??

I asked you many times and over and over about your claim and then you started the new serious of lies claiming you posted links that proved fraud CAUSED the housing crisis.....

more lies from grumpy..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#97 Aug 22, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
So tell us why you have never been able to prove even one of my post wrong but I prove you wrong every day.......

Like your claim that I read 500 newspapers..........LOL
Then you change it to 300 newspapers.
The 200 newspapers.
Now 100 newspapers.......

But yet you are so stupid that you did not even look at the link to see that I was making fun of you.......LOL

Nice try but all you have done is show us how ignorant you are..........LOL
Beyond Infantile

United States

#98 Aug 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why you have never been able to prove even one of my post wrong but I prove you wrong every day.......
Like your claim that I read 500 newspapers..........LOL
Then you change it to 300 newspapers.
The 200 newspapers.
Now 100 newspapers.......
But yet you are so stupid that you did not even look at the link to see that I was making fun of you.......LOL
Nice try but all you have done is show us how ignorant you are..........LOL
I thought that these pages were going to wrinkle up from all of this so called grandpas tears in his posts.
These lefties are something else.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#99 Aug 23, 2012
Beyond Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that these pages were going to wrinkle up from all of this so called grandpas tears in his posts.
These lefties are something else.
It is so funny to watch ole grumpy get so angry.....

The fool is proven a liar more than once everyday by different people.......
But he is so stupid he can't even see it...

One day he claims he has a 100 million in Apple stock and the next day he claims he would never support a company that moved jobs overseas.....

One day he claims he has 100s of millions of dollars and then the next day he claims that all rich people are evil.

He claimed he buys and eats only the best steak and then in the very same day claims that red meat is bad and people should eat more fish.....

The one good thing these liberals do here is to insure that people who look at their post will be embarrassed to call themselves liberal.......
Lie for One

United States

#100 Aug 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
mickey I told you then (at that time my children were two) that even my children know better than to post private information on the net.......
However you twist it One,.....you lied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA Today OPPOSES Trump 5 min Liberal Evolution... 13
Hillary Clinton Pardon 1 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 2
Eggs, Tomatoes, and Shist Bags Are In Neggir-O'... 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Muslims Are Proof That Pigs And Camels Reproduced 19 hr democrats are cri... 4
Democratic Group Registering Dead Voters 20 hr democrats are cri... 1
WHERE are the CONSERVATIVES Fri GRANDPA NICOLAI 6
News WCS superintendent Winter follows her calling (Apr '09) Jun '16 tshanker 240

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages