Not afraid

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Don't try to intimidate me. I'm not scared of you or your crazy family. Go ahead you and you family try something. Everybody is watching in more ways than one. Grow up!
Bully

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Boo!
Bully

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 2, 2012
I think your a puss !
Bully II

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 2, 2012
I can tell by the "trembling in the typing" that someone is quaking in their in their boots. And leave my family out of this! They have been through enough-- all those lobotomies have finally got them sort of normal.

By the way, if me and my family did try something, you would have to get someone with am I Q of over 20 to explain it to you.
Not afraid

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Bully II wrote:
I can tell by the "trembling in the typing" that someone is quaking in their in their boots. And leave my family out of this! They have been through enough-- all those lobotomies have finally got them sort of normal.
By the way, if me and my family did try something, you would have to get someone with am I Q of over 20 to explain it to you.
You can't even spell or put a sentence together correctly. Talk about a low IQ. Ha ha
Bully II

Wiseman, AR

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Now you have my "family upset. They have decided to put a pox on you:

Low tires and gas tanks on 'empty' will troble you for a long while!
Bully Whipper

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Dec 3, 2012
I have a neighbor that is going to try and be a bully when the time comes ,I am going to pour a 55 gallon drum of whoppass on him !
Not afraid

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Bully II wrote:
Now you have my "family upset. They have decided to put a pox on you:
Low tires and gas tanks on 'empty' will troble you for a long while!
First of all you misspelled trouble. Second of all that is so scary! Good thing we had a 360 degree camera connected to our cars. You can order that on the Internet if you want one. We also have cameras connected outside our house. I am sure the police would love to see the video of the little culprit and spend some time in jail. Maybe you also would like to spend time in jail too for trying to run me off the road and threating.me on Topix. She caused her own problems, not me. She is the one that likes to hurt babies and small children, not me. She is not going to hurt our child and get away with it. Remember you and your family are being watched also.
Bully Whipper

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Now we all know who your talking about.
uh huh

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Do tell us all please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Head football coach fired or not?? 2 hr Jed 15
Flash Market/Subway Hepatitis A Outbreak 2 hr Person 17
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr BARNEYII 42,932
Hepatitis A Outbreak 18 hr Steve 2
Whats going on with Cornings head football coach? 19 hr Steve 54
gay (Jan '11) Mon Prince 54
Home wreckers Sun Wow 1

Corning Jobs

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages