jamie martin
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fayes friend

Simmesport, LA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
I want to know why Jamie Martin is still employed here?
well

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2008
because the city of corning is retarded..need I say more???
omg

Daleville, AL

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Becasue he is one hell of an officer and does his job. What did you do break the law and he didn't kiss your ass? Enstead busted it.
Duh

Hobbs, NM

#4 Oct 2, 2008
Duh

Hobbs, NM

#5 Oct 2, 2008
http://courts.arkansas.gov/opinions/2001a/200...

just a couple of his "illegal" search and seizures and the APPEALS court agreed they were ILLEGAL.
candydandy

Cherry Valley, AR

#6 Oct 2, 2008
omg wrote:
Becasue he is one hell of an officer and does his job. What did you do break the law and he didn't kiss your ass? Enstead busted it.
Sounds like to me you might have got caught and and you did what he wanted you to do so you could get out of trouble! Learn how to spell before you post such a stupid comment!
i thank

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Oct 2, 2008
i thank he is a great person!
Simply said

Daleville, AL

#8 Oct 2, 2008
If you got a beef with Jamie go tell Jamie not these idiots on Topix. He can and will assit you any way he can!!
joke

Montreal, MO

#9 Oct 2, 2008
yea like he assited that 17 year old girl in her back seat
heard

Ozark, AL

#10 Oct 2, 2008
joke wrote:
yea like he assited that 17 year old girl in her back seat
That aint all if people only knew. His poor wife. And no he has never busted me. I have heard alot of shit on that SOB.
Simply said

Dothan, AL

#11 Oct 3, 2008
That's right "hear say" so unless you know for a fact shut up.........
u wish

Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 3, 2008
Lets see!!! Jaime Martin busted all y'alls pretty crack asses and now you mad. BURN BABY BURN!
Duh

Hobbs, NM

#13 Oct 3, 2008
Simply said wrote:
That's right "hear say" so unless you know for a fact shut up.........
Sounds like "police training" to me.

Hi Jamie!!!
fayes friend

Simmesport, LA

#14 Oct 3, 2008
I've never been busted but I know that he was fired from Paragould Police Department & kicked out of Paragould for messing with teenage girls & I don't know how he got his job here!!!I heard he is doing the same thing here.
haha

Cherry Valley, AR

#15 Oct 4, 2008
Heard he was messing with a married woman and the husband busted him. How does it feel to get yourself jamie?
haha

Cherry Valley, AR

#16 Oct 4, 2008
I meant how does it feel to get busted yourself jamie?

“Fondle Me!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Corning, Arkansas.

#17 Oct 8, 2008
He planted evidence, and blatantly lied to me about a standard legal procedure. He also searched the house of a friend of mine without a warrant, and upon my stating the several mistakes he made during the stop, he left. My friend and I never heard another word about it.

Nothing against the guy as a person, but as a cop he sucks donkey testicles.
haha

Cherry Valley, AR

#18 Oct 8, 2008
I beleive he would plant evidence. If a cop wants you bad enough they will do that! Hes not the only cop who will, theres others. Is he still messing around with the girlies? I guess girls will sleep with him because he is a cop. Then they can get out of a ticket haha
drivel

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Oct 8, 2008
heard wrote:
<quoted text>That aint all if people only knew. His poor wife. And no he has never busted me. I have heard alot of shit on that SOB.
the operative word here is HEARD, nice slander
haha

Cherry Valley, AR

#20 Oct 8, 2008
drivel wrote:
<quoted text> the operative word here is HEARD, nice slander
Dont you sound so smart...operative...come on! I heard from someone that heard from someone that told someone that told me! Ok your right! operative word HEARD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camille in corning. 2 hr Denny 6
Frank Talley 5 hr pshh 3
methheads!!! 8 hr Curious 10
Greg Pierce 10 hr 44 mag 3
Call your School Board Member! 18 hr just saying 9
Melissa anders Jun 24 Sunny 8
registered child molester Jun 23 One protective mo... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages