Who is the toughest guy in Corning?
SO WHAT

East Dublin, GA

#43 Sep 13, 2008
Just wondering wrote:
Anyone know?
Who gives a sh!t? Go to school, get an education, get a job. Grow up.
also a guest

Mountain Home, AR

#44 Sep 13, 2008
Bad Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you something to Lick you Pr!ck !
i BET YOU COULD YOU HOMO.
also a guest

Enterprise, AL

#45 Sep 13, 2008
drunk wrote:
Larry Wayne Smith well whip you
Larry Wayne Smith will whip you with a well?
sunshine on a cloudy day

United States

#46 Sep 13, 2008
Bad Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Can`t be to bad i see him get Knocked out at Al`s bar , with 2 lick`s !
I'm sure he could whip your ass with one hand tied behind his back. I could probably tell you how to find him if your interested.
Feelin Woman

Mountain Home, AR

#47 Sep 13, 2008
That Denny Curtis is a bad MF.
Finally

East Dublin, GA

#48 Sep 14, 2008
no need for names here wrote:
Someone that does not have to prove their manhood by fighting.
THANK GOD! Finally, another educated person on TOPIX!
Wondering

Cabot, AR

#49 Sep 14, 2008
heard the guy at the computer store is a bad ass
crazy

San Antonio, TX

#50 Sep 16, 2008
I think hands down justin hensleys oldest brother is one bad dude!they say he killed a man in prison

Since: Sep 08

United States

#51 Sep 16, 2008
crazy wrote:
I think hands down justin hensleys oldest brother is one bad dude!they say he killed a man in prison
I agree. That dude is intimidating. He's definitely carrying a large chip on his shoulder and will knock you the crap out in a second.
MY MAN

Columbia, MO

#52 Sep 16, 2008
I think my man is the toughest one in corning..hehe..Hell supposably when he was married to his ex-wife he would beat on her all of the time and Ive been with him now for 2yrs and he has never laid a hand on me or really ever has raised his voice in a mean manner.From what I hear she was the one doing all the hitting so if he did hit her the bitch deserved it..If only you knew who i was talking about,she lives on east side and dating a black man who is married...
hensleys wife

Enterprise, AL

#53 Sep 16, 2008
first of all he is not carrinfg a chip on his shoulder. second you do not need to be putting on here that he killed a man in prison. he is a good person and will do anything for almost anyone. no he is not a puss and he never starts crap. he has made mistakes in his life like everyone else but he paid his price and hasnt been in trouble since.he keeps to himself and minds his owns buisness. it actually takes alot to piss him off. if you dont know him please dont be talking about him. if you want to talk to him he would be more than happy to talk to you. his daughter gets on her sometimes and she does not need to read her father killed someone.
crazy

United States

#56 Sep 16, 2008
Who cares if hes hot!thats not the subject here.can he fight or not?I think he can and will!Hey hensleys wife.can youre olman throw dukes or what?
hensleys sisternlaw

Enterprise, AL

#57 Sep 16, 2008
yeah me sister said he can throws dukes..but he dont like to.. but if someone was to mess with his family especially his daughter he wouldnt hesitate to throw down. he is totally not the person id wanna meet in a dark ally tho!
out of town

United States

#58 Sep 16, 2008
I love those tattoos,and his arms are huge.I see him at pizza hut and walmart all the time!I wish he wasnt married.where does he work?or does he?
out of town

United States

#59 Sep 16, 2008
Who is the little girl with him?I think its his daughter?
crazy

United States

#60 Sep 16, 2008
Who cares.lets get someone to test this guy and see if hes for real,I wont do it but would love to see.where does he live.
dont

United States

#61 Sep 16, 2008
why dont you go fight kevin hensley?I seen him in action and he can fight!mike cook is his dad.go ask him and maybe he will shut youre mouth before kevin does.he is in a different league when it comes to fighting!I dont think he is human!
crazy

United States

#62 Sep 16, 2008
I seen him baet up some guys at the video store but they werent that tough,maybe he should fight some real fighters,anybody want to see?I do.
shirley

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#63 Sep 16, 2008
Family Gal wrote:
Larry Huffman Jr from here is pretty tough..He lives in Paragould and works at Utility trailer..he is always winning in those tough man competitions ..<quoted text>
i got a cuz that won a lifting championship from corning named Terry Crossen
hensleys wife

Enterprise, AL

#64 Sep 16, 2008
speakin as his wife.. he works on the river boats and lives in corning with me in our house with our daughter which is where he will be stayin for a long time with his nice tattoos and big arms and yes the little girl is his daughter

fyi: mike cook is NOT his dad his dad doesnt live anywhere near corning he has never beaten anyone up at the video store so im not sure who your talking about on that one

anything else anyone would like to know??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min BARNEYII 32,649
Susan's Resturant 14 hr My Baby 1
Carrie Berry 20 hr Fan 14
Bust going down Nov 30 Sis 10
Highway watcher Nov 30 Media50 2
Does anyone know where Chad Crump is these days (Oct '15) Nov 29 HEATHER MFKN SMOCK 22
registered child molester (Mar '16) Nov 28 John Doe 6

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages