wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Does anyone know him? i went to school with him and saw him the other day for the first time since then and I couldn't believe my eyes. What happened to him?

Vilonia, AR

#2 Aug 27, 2012
he is really strange, didnt seem like a bad guy just different
Rachel

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 21, 2012
I want to know is he the Kevin Evans that is listed on the sex offender registration? There is one listed for the 700 block of Bryan st. Does anyone know what he did???
facts

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I believe that is the same one but I don't know what he did.
DEBBIE

Benton, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2014
Rachel wrote:
I want to know is he the Kevin Evans that is listed on the sex offender registration? There is one listed for the 700 block of Bryan st. Does anyone know what he did???
yes that's the same guy he was in southern il he was at a hotel and the house keeper was young he got her in the room and well he tried and it didn't happen not real sure of all he has done in 15 years but he is some thing to try to live with good luck to every one lives around him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mallory brown (Aug '17) 32 min Ambur 10
FedEx is Hiring 36 min Amy 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Reality Check 42,179
Taco Bell (Jul '17) Tue Pedro 26
cornings sexiest Tue dixin cider 28
Taco Bell Competition Claims Hepatitis A Is Smo... Tue tAco hell 11
ashley hudson Tue Trash 12

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance