wtf

Mount Morris, MI

#1 May 13, 2011
wtf is up with our kids teachers? Yelling and making them cry in class? Doing a really good job making them feel like they are not good enough. I think this 3rd grade teacher i will not name needs to be waterboarded. I think shes mad at her life and takes it out on our kids. They should only hire certified teachers not some backwardsass country dumbass
misc.

Hardy, AR

#2 May 14, 2011
Who is it? I want to know so my child doesn't have to be in that class
idk

Camp, AR

#3 May 15, 2011
Did their first name start with G,C,T, or S???? Have you talked with the school principal or counselor about the situation?
Well

Salem, AR

#4 May 15, 2011
It couldn't b ms rapert... She is not there enough. Principal is known to sweep things under the rug

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 15, 2011
wtf wrote:
wtf is up with our kids teachers? Yelling and making them cry in class? Doing a really good job making them feel like they are not good enough. I think this 3rd grade teacher i will not name needs to be waterboarded. I think shes mad at her life and takes it out on our kids. They should only hire certified teachers not some backwardsass country dumbass
So your solution to humiliation is torture? How charming.
Rose

Mountain Home, AR

#6 May 16, 2011
Are the teachers in corning school not certified?
idk

Camp, AR

#7 May 16, 2011
Well wrote:
It couldn't b ms rapert... She is not there enough. Principal is known to sweep things under the rug
If you went to the principal with no satisfaction, then go the superindendent, then the school board to get help. Complaining on here doesn't fix the problem for your child or for the children who will be in that class next year.
idk

Camp, AR

#8 May 16, 2011
Rose wrote:
Are the teachers in corning school not certified?
All the 3rd grade teachers have degrees and are certified. I don't know where they are coming from on that point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hattie powers 32 min whatever 2
tonya halcomb marshall 6 hr CorningStudent98 15
anyone seen carrie burns arnold (Nov '08) 7 hr Filthy-J-McNasty 38
Blake Dodd 7 hr Snitches get Stit... 2
jessi moore & michael kanaday 7 hr Snitches get Stit... 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Willard 30,794
Blake Foster 18 hr Blakes_girlfriend 5
Corning Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web