Council race
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Arkansaw Dude

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Heard Lutter has said he is going to shut some places down if he gets council .
Hard Living

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Yes, it is reported Luter plans to shut down all those places that have a lot of junk(auto parts,etc) around them. He is going to have a hard time finding places like "that" here! We got Jerry, the code enforcer and there is not much that gets past him! Might want to check your spelling. "That" name looks almost like litter.
jury

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
If everything else is equal and its not. Look at the two people, their homes, and their business. Who is neat and clean? Who is not? Who's house is taken care of? Who's is not? Who's business is professional? Who's is not? Who goes to Church? Who does not? Who is educated? Who is not? Easy.
Yeah

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
"Who has supporters on Topix, Who has not"
duh

Wiseman, AR

#5 Nov 25, 2012
congress is also educated but look at the mess our country is in. they are the ones that wrote obama care, they are the ones that have keep these wars going. they are the ones that borrow money to send over seas. ever heard of educated idiots.
duh

Wiseman, AR

#6 Nov 25, 2012
keep should have been kept sorry
shaggy da

Corning, AR

#7 Nov 25, 2012
if you wont take care of yourself, your home, or your business, why would you take of the city any better. it is a clear cut choice between the two. i am not going to say who to vote for say anything bad about either personally. just look at who cares and takes pride in what they have and who dont.
Arkansaw Dude

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Most folks do the best they can with what they have , everyone don`t have it all handed to them like some!
Sound`s like time to sue is coming !
Arkansaw Dude

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Nov 25, 2012
He could get the City sued also .
Vote today

Cherokee Village, AR

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
"Who has supporters on Topix, Who has not"
Sounds like both have that neither wants.
Billy Dean

Cherokee Village, AR

#11 Nov 25, 2012
jury wrote:
If everything else is equal and its not. Look at the two people, their homes, and their business. Who is neat and clean? Who is not? Who's house is taken care of? Who's is not? Who's business is professional? Who's is not? Who goes to Church? Who does not? Who is educated? Who is not? Easy.
I missed something here , what business does Luter have ? thought he worked at Carter cox seed .
I don`t think you know as much as you think !
Full of it I would say !!!
Hard Living

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 25, 2012
We know who has the experience and knows how to deal with the mayor. Just afraid the wrong person might be another "Dewayne YES boy".

Is it the $100 a month or all that "family plan" insurance?

Sure hope we don't get another Weston! When he got that Council position, he thought he was the SUPREME being!
Arkansaw Dude

Cherokee Village, AR

#13 Nov 25, 2012
jury wrote:
Been thinking about what you wrote ,You brought out a very good point about things being equal . If your man wins the race the lower class citizens that are below him and his world will be singeled out and harrased . You being a close friend and all you will be OK .
By the way church , education , being neat,or whos daddy has the most money ,and professional dont have anything to do with it , Nore does he have a business , so whats your point ?
Think

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
I think what they are trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, educated or not, there is no excuse for dirty and unkept. Take a shower. Pick up your yard. Clean your business. It's the same with your city. If you don't take care of your own things why should we let you mess our things up.
Arkansaw Dude

Cherokee Village, AR

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Think wrote:
I think what they are trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, educated or not, there is no excuse for dirty and unkept. Take a shower. Pick up your yard. Clean your business. It's the same with your city. If you don't take care of your own things why should we let you mess our things up.
You started it , not what you said before . I call BS on this one
Arkansaw Dude

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Arkansaw Dude wrote:
Heard Lutter has said he is going to shut some places down if he gets council .
This was the topic , is he saying this or not ?
Hard Living

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Which of the two candidates had to work hard all his life? Which of the two has had it laid in his lap all his life?

We know the candidate who has his finger on the pulse of the common man! It's the man who is not afraid to get his hands dirty working on your car for a few dollars.
In a town full of "not so well to do GERIATRICS", Brent understands there is not always enough storage space for your stuff. Notice 15% of the homes in this town with "stuff" on the porches.
Vote for Brent Carter, he understands the common man!
Everseeing Eye

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Who are you kidding. No one is going to "shut down" any business! Look what happened on Success street: The "Code Enforcer-Dog Catcher" came in and took photos. The Mayor sent out letters. Things started happening. The 'Clean-up' began. Now, Two months later, things are almost as bad as before. Look at the old Smith tractor building: the new water line came through so everything got pushed back 50 feet. Now, all they need is a 10 foot tall fence 300 feet long!
Duke

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2012
Hard Living wrote:
Yes, it is reported Luter plans to shut down all those places that have a lot of junk(auto parts,etc) around them. He is going to have a hard time finding places like "that" here! We got Jerry, the code enforcer and there is not much that gets past him! Might want to check your spelling. "That" name looks almost like litter.
We talkin about that worthless luter kid again? Give me brake he hasn't ever done anything but cry and whine to his daddy his whole life. Plus I don't believe he even works!
yes

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
way to go evan. clean the town up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonnie Stormes 3 hr commentor 2
Coming to Corning Coltons 11 hr Just me 15
Bob Halcomb 13 hr Neighbors daughter 4
Corning Pizza Hut Worse Now Than Ever!! 16 hr Seriously 11
Looking for Ken march Sun Concerned 8
jessi moore & michael kanaday (Mar '15) Sun Crazy eyes 5
Click It or Ticket May 22 ATTdude 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages