private eye

Paragould, AR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
This man has no idea of the meaning no!
Everseeing Eye

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Are we writing about Richard A. Martin from Knob Hill? Yes, I know him well. It seems he never grew up. Look in the Corning paper(03/14/13) and check out his photo then and now. Brain just didn't develop properly.
If you are a female, don't even talk to him! He assumes to much!
citizen

Paragould, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2013
PERVERT!!!
the dragon

Wiseman, AR

#5 Mar 15, 2013
its real easy to talk shit about someone when their back is turned, put your name on it. I have rented from him for years and no problems , he is one of the best landlords in town. if you think not put ur name on it...
If he is so bad why is their a waiting list?

once again if you have to talk shit be brave enough to put your name on here.
indeed

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Maybe we have some people who are mad cause he won't give them the time of day! I know someone who rents from him and has never had any problem at all. She sys he is a great landlord!
whatnowforu

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Lmao dragon wheres your name.
if you rent from rich and female the only way you are not say anything is if there do him.
From 18 to 80 thick or thin he dont care!
Alotforme

Wiseman, AR

#8 Mar 20, 2013
if you rent from rich and female the only way you are not say anything is if there do him.

Can people spell or write intelligently anymore? As the above would indicate apparently not.
smiley

Melbourne, AR

#9 Mar 21, 2013
to clear the air; first and foremost i am not a female that posted under the name of dragon. for whatnowforu and alotforme let's try to find some middle ground here and come to an understanding. the post as the dragon was not typed on this blog by myself, i was asked if a certain person could read what was said about them and i said yes. hense, the name dragon appeared on this blog, under my name. should someone have a problem with a mr. rich martin maybe the should take it to him directly. i do rent from rich, for the past five years, and do not have a problem with it. why; i don't take any baloney from him and what i say he know's that's the way it's going to be from my point of view. if he is a lady's man, i do not know, it's his situation, not mine.the dragon is dead and gone now. it's mr. smiley.
martinfan666

Brockwell, AR

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Rich Martin is a greater man than Jesus...God bless his hard work under so much pressure
whatnowforyou

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Alotforme wrote:
Can people spell or write intelligently anymore? As the above would indicate apparently not.
Short and to the point.
Shows just what you are when you care more about how its said than what was said!
Dragon why did you comment on here out of context?
We was talking about him and women not how good of a landlord he is!
666 fan rich we are talk about you not to you!
vol

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Let's Make it clear. Martin is not a "landlord" and will never be. He manages apartments for Mr. Smith.
He moved out to Knob because he likes for he and his wife to burn lots of gas going to work and back!
He was injured in a car wreck and draws about $1800 per month. Much of that money is spent buying gas and maintaining their two vehicles.
whatnowforyou

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Any one that has the same legal rights as the owner is the landlord.
Grant Smith gives him that!
He moved to Knob to better hide what he does here, but it didnt work.
well I now

Cherokee Village, AR

#15 Mar 31, 2013
His old wife is just as bad as he is. She thinks her shi* don't stink and that she is the cats meow. She has no clue who he is doing while she is big heading it at Wal-Mart.
Everseeing Eye

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 2, 2013
We all know the man is disabled. He can barely move that huge carcus of his, much less do any work.
His wife says he has gone through the male menopause. We all know now tha all he has are precious memories.
I saw him last week at Pizza Hut. He seemed to be able to shovel that pizza, as long as he could get someone to bring it to him.

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Everseeing Eye wrote:
Are we writing about Richard A. Martin from Knob Hill? Yes, I know him well. It seems he never grew up. Look in the Corning paper(03/14/13) and check out his photo then and now. Brain just didn't develop properly.
If you are a female, don't even talk to him! He assumes to much!
Is this Richie Martin who's dad is Fred Martin that worked for the Corning newspaper?
dirtysanchezesqu ire

Cherokee Village, AR

#18 Apr 17, 2013
All you pawns r jealous of Rich he is good thru n thru. He should wear a superman suit and pose in front of the flag with a bald eagle on his shoulder. stop running down the cream of the corning community hell whos next stewart rockwell? Rich you keep the faith ignore the haters and take yr meds ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camille in corning. Fri Gross 11
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) Fri Gfdsa 573
4th of July Pageant Thu knows for a fact 19
Body found in black River Thu hoot 14
murder Thu Sosad 28
Piggott Mohawks Jul 19 Hog fan 5
Barbara Halcomb (Apr '15) Jul 14 Wonderering 53

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance