First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Ford City, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2009
heard she is with a married man and was gonna milk him for all the money and things she can get.
old guy

Hinesville, GA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
just wondering wrote:
heard she is with a married man and was gonna milk him for all the money and things she can get.
Probably so if hes that crazy its her and his business
old guy

Cherry Valley, AR

#3 Jun 12, 2009
To set the record straight, This is Old Guy, and i dont know these people.
Please pretend to be someone else.
remember when

Hinesville, GA

#4 Jun 12, 2009
can u say new car, phone plan and house!!!!!!
changed

Sligo, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2009
she is with a married man and now he is leaving his wife i knew tonya growing up and never thought she would go this low but from what ive heard she has changed alot from school.
google

Collierville, TN

#6 Jul 6, 2009
was tonya married before?
me and me

Hinesville, GA

#7 Jul 6, 2009
Way to go Tonya!!! Half you bitches would do the same thing if you could get a new car out of the deal!!! I don't blame her one bit. Besides, all the good guys are married anyway. Gotta get one some way! LOL!!!! Tonya is still the same sweet girl she used to be, that hasn't changed! And dating a married man doesn't make you a bad person, just morrally corupt. But who cares!!!! Get a life and leave her alone!!! What happened to her and Jimmy?
changed

Sligo, PA

#8 Jul 6, 2009
wrong tonya. tonya morlan married jimmy ladd. tonya greene is also tonya halcomb unless she married her bother.
sorry changed

Enterprise, AL

#9 Jul 7, 2009
Tonya halcomb was dating jimmy marshall. i'm sure that's who they were referring to
212312321wed

Faridabad, India

#10 Jul 7, 2009
sorry changed wrote:
Tonya halcomb was dating jimmy marshall. i'm sure that's who they were referring to
She is dating Jimmy again.
was

Enterprise, AL

#11 Jul 7, 2009
was...what ever happened to him?
me and me

Hinesville, GA

#12 Jul 7, 2009
changed wrote:
wrong tonya. tonya morlan married jimmy ladd. tonya greene is also tonya halcomb unless she married her bother.
I was talking about Tonya Greene, not Tonya Morlan. Tonya is dating Jimmy Marshal now. I saw them together just a few days ago. They broke up for a couple of weeks and got back together again.
ur so stupid

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2009
To lay ur hands on a married man, is about as low as a girl can get! Terry's wife had no clue you to were chumming it up at Darlings. Then to use him for whatever u could get was SORRY.. U keep shaking ur ass and messing with married men at Darlings, u will get ur ass beat down fast. BEWARE this is ur only warning
darling

Ozark, AL

#14 Jul 8, 2009
ur so stupid wrote:
To lay ur hands on a married man, is about as low as a girl can get! Terry's wife had no clue you to were chumming it up at Darlings. Then to use him for whatever u could get was SORRY.. U keep shaking ur ass and messing with married men at Darlings, u will get ur ass beat down fast. BEWARE this is ur only warning
its L.A. darling not darlings. REDNECKS
just saying

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Jul 8, 2009
I remember this girl from school. She was sweet, but she was an undercover ho. Sweetness doesn't make it right to mess with married men. Sounds like the wife needs to be kicking some ass!!
redneck

Doniphan, MO

#16 Jul 8, 2009
We know that it is L.A. Darlings but for those of us that work there and have worked there in the past it is and has always been Darlings.
tonya green

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Jul 9, 2009
this is tonya green, i want to get something straight, he was split up with his wife before we started dating, i was not the cause, i didnt get shit out of him but a friend, thats how much u people know what u guys r talking about, an if u r that jealous really worrying about me twisting my ass at darling then come do what u got to do, i live here in town, u know where i live, im not hard to find, an if ur that big of a chickenshit u cant even put who u really r then fucken stop running ur dicksuckers, if u dont know whats going on. an yea i was tonya halcomb!
noneya

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2009
What is wrong with you people? I ended up here in search of a water park, and found this nonsense. How can you be so judgmental. Look in the mirror. The sheer fact that your even on this site gossiping, is a immoral. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Move to a city where you can actually have a life, and not be concerned with someone else's.
tonya

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Jul 9, 2009
thank u! thats how i feel! if u got time to sit an talk shit about stuff u dont know anything about, u got to much time on ur hands, get a life of ur own, an leave everybody's alone!
me and me

Hinesville, GA

#21 Jul 11, 2009
"if u r that jealous really worrying about me twisting my ass at darling then come do what u got to do, i live here in town, u know where i live, im not hard to find, an if ur that big of a chickenshit u cant even put who u really r then fucken stop running ur dicksuckers, if u dont know whats going on"

Yeah!!!! You go girl! None of these jealous bitches are gonna come find you cuz they are to scared to do anything. All they can do is hide behind their computers and talk shit from behind the safety of their homes. Don't worry about what anybody on here says anyway! They are just jealous cuz you are skinny and hot and they are not!!!! You know who your friends are, and nobody else matters!!! Love ya, girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Red Cloud 42,923
gay (Jan '11) 4 hr Prince 54
Flash Market/Subway Hepatitis A Outbreak 6 hr Concerned Citizen 13
Whats going on with Cornings head football coach? 12 hr Pedro 48
Hepatitis A Outbreak 13 hr Sheila 1
Home wreckers 16 hr Wow 1
Walmart Truck Stop 17 hr Hummm 11

Corning Jobs

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages