does arkansas have a case.net?

does arkansas have a case.net?

Posted in the Corning Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I am trying to find some information. Could someone tell me if Arkansas has Case.net . I am in missouri and we have case.net we can go and type a person's name and found out if they have court hearing or ever been convicted of anything. I would like to know if Arkansas has anything that is like that. I know a guy that came from Arkansas and he now lives in Missouri but goes back and forth for court but won't tell nothing what's going on. Supposly he has touched a kid. I am very curious. Could someone help.
info

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2009
arkansas doesnt have a casenet. arkansas charges for that
info

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2009
whats the guys name? i may be able to help you

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2009

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2009
I really don't like gossiping but his name is David Manley. He really gives me the creeps at times. He an older guy in his late 50's maybe early 60's and he persists on chasing young women that are like 18 and he love stippers. Man waste alot of money starring at women. I am just curious someone said he had touched his grand daughter. And he never mentions why he has to go to court.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2009
does he drive a brown 4 door older model car?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 27, 2009
he lives in mo. now He use to have a resturant in paragould for like 13 years don't know the name. Just wondering if anyone knows him. He again is in 50's or 60 years old. He is chunky, has balding spot, colors his hair, has goatee. Hard of hearing if anyone knows anything about him his name is David Manley.
Maxwell

Little Valley, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2009
Hard of what?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Mar 2, 2009
hard of hearing. he has hearing problem
wondering

State University, AR

#10 Mar 3, 2009
case.net doesnt work?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2009
okay the guy has court in paragould
yup

Enterprise, AL

#12 Mar 3, 2009
They do have a caseofbeer.net

Cherry Valley, AR

#13 Mar 8, 2009
Exactly how is this mans business so relavent to your life, that you have to post his name and itenerary on a public forum? You need to find a better hobby, stalking will only bring you grief.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Mar 9, 2009
His business isn't my business. I could care less about the man. But when it comes down that he has been accussed of sexually assualting a child then thats everyones business that have children. The man left arkansas and moved to mo. to get away from his nasty past of sexual harrasement of women and i guess kids. So now he is in a new town where don't no-body know him and his past. I have every right to check up on him and I will do my best to find out information on him. If you think i'm stalking then oh be it, I am just protecting me and others who have children. Because here in this town he only makes friends with women who have children. So FIGURE

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 5, 2009
If you think he is a sex offender, try checking here. Great site to check around your neighborhood also. http://www.familywatchdog.us/
GuestCG

United States

#16 May 8, 2009
I too am looking for something like case net. I moved here from Arkansas and am NOT a pervert, but the link you were given is well worth the time!
GuestCG

United States

#17 May 8, 2009
I found him, and he lives in Illinois. Hopefully you can rest easier now Poplar Bluff.
kim

Sulphur, LA

#18 Jul 11, 2009

Palestine, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2009
guest wrote:
he lives in mo. now He use to have a resturant in paragould for like 13 years don't know the name. Just wondering if anyone knows him. He again is in 50's or 60 years old. He is chunky, has balding spot, colors his hair, has goatee. Hard of hearing if anyone knows anything about him his name is David Manley.
for a minute there I thought you were talking about Doyle Stacy he sounds just like this dude only dates YOUNG women and he is at least 50 he also likes taking pics of even younger women
Sue

West Memphis, AR

#20 Feb 2, 2010
guest wrote:
His business isn't my business. I could care less about the man. But when it comes down that he has been accussed of sexually assualting a child then thats everyones business that have children. The man left arkansas and moved to mo. to get away from his nasty past of sexual harrasement of women and i guess kids. So now he is in a new town where don't no-body know him and his past. I have every right to check up on him and I will do my best to find out information on him. If you think i'm stalking then oh be it, I am just protecting me and others who have children. Because here in this town he only makes friends with women who have children. So FIGURE
I happen to know alot about him if you would like to contact me - and by the way you are correct 110%, this is everyones business because, he is a lifetime child molester who stops at nothing and because people think it is none of their business he has gotten away with it for a lifetime almost and he has damaged little girls lives in ways u can't imagine, my sisters and I were only a a few of his victoms and his sons have followed suit to pick up where he has left off so yes, it is your business and thankyou for being concerned. He is serving time in prison right now. Finally. Although his victoms can't be saved you will save the life of a potential victom by being a concerned citizen and that child might be your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Talley 19 hr Geez 4
haunted places (Jul '08) 19 hr Sam53 134
Melissa anders Sun Angel 9
Camille in corning. Sun Denny 6
methheads!!! Sun Curious 10
Greg Pierce Sun 44 mag 3
Call your School Board Member! Sat just saying 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages