dwi last nite
not sure

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jan 3, 2010
was it tonya or benna that got a dwi last nite?
WinterWonderland fan

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Jan 3, 2010
everyone gets them. it is like an award from cpd.lol
not sure

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 3, 2010
maybe, but very costly. hate to see anyone get them.
more rumors

Cherry Valley, AR

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Since they were both in New
orleans at the Sugar Bowl undoubtedly neither!!!!!
not sure

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jan 3, 2010
more rumors wrote:
Since they were both in New
orleans at the Sugar Bowl undoubtedly neither!!!!!
scanner said lite blue truck registered to tonya and one female was placed into custody and taken to cpd and then to county jail. they did not give name of person in custody just who the truck was registered to.
hmm

Cherry Valley, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Hmm well considering Tybrina was in New Orleans cheering at the Sugar bowl and Tonya was with her it couldnt have been either one of them. Maybe people should get there facts straight before just assuming it was one of them. Its just more people trying to start shit!
not sure

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jan 3, 2010
hmm wrote:
Hmm well considering Tybrina was in New Orleans cheering at the Sugar bowl and Tonya was with her it couldnt have been either one of them. Maybe people should get there facts straight before just assuming it was one of them. Its just more people trying to start shit!
no one trying to start anything, county stopped truck that was registered to her and took female driver to jail did not give name of person driving, just who the truck belonged to.
really

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jan 3, 2010
and the pot thickens
Im sure

Cherokee Village, AR

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Why don't you 'kid bashers' turn around next time you go to the bathroom and stick your head down into the toliet and take a long breath of your own. Crude, but to the point. Leave em alone and let em grown up one day at a time.
reach

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Jan 4, 2010
Bus from New Or arrived home 3;30 pm.
ur a bright one

Cherry Valley, AR

#11 Jan 4, 2010
reach wrote:
Bus from New Or arrived home 3;30 pm.
And your point would be????? Ok so the bus returned home at 3:30. Which was Sunday! The topix implies that the incident happened Saturday night. They were bothin New Orleans and returned home Sunday!
Regardless what business is it of anyone's other than theirs!
new idea

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jan 4, 2010
ur a bright one wrote:
<quoted text>And your point would be????? Ok so the bus returned home at 3:30. Which was Sunday! The topix implies that the incident happened Saturday night. They were bothin New Orleans and returned home Sunday!
Regardless what business is it of anyone's other than theirs!
sounds like another female driving truck. if anyone really wont's to know, check with jim's towing.
Steve Corder

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2010
not sure wrote:
was it tonya or benna that got a dwi last nite?
well i just want to say this is all bullshit cuz i had her truck that night and i was at a friends house from like 1 in the morning till like 6 and no one else drove the truck so either u heard wrong or u just have nothing better to do so stop spreading shit about them and if theres any problems just come talk to me in person i used my really name. But wat im saying is true so i guess i can do that right well later
caught pants down

Pineville, AR

#14 Feb 2, 2010
Steve Corder wrote:
<quoted text> well i just want to say this is all bullshit cuz i had her truck that night and i was at a friends house from like 1 in the morning till like 6 and no one else drove the truck so either u heard wrong or u just have nothing better to do so stop spreading shit about them and if theres any problems just come talk to me in person i used my really name. But wat im saying is true so i guess i can do that right well later
no way
Krisko Kiddo

Dexter, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2010
caught pants down wrote:
<quoted text>
no way
around ur ankles sounds like Scott T.
so sorry

Cabot, AR

#16 Feb 3, 2010
Krisko Kiddo wrote:
<quoted text>
around ur ankles sounds like Scott T.
can't believe he would do this and lie about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 43,301
Parents who let their kids party in their home 2 hr i wonder 4
what happen to corning big coach. after court Thu Really 4
Radium in water Thu Nope 4
Knobel bust May 21 Forrestt 9
Work. May 19 Looking 1
Hepatitis A Outbreak May 16 Know 10

Corning Jobs

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages