Caraway, AR

#69 Mar 1, 2012
I am very sorry to hear this. I had hope for the best. To all this has affected I pray that all of you are going to be ok and may Cody rest in peace.

United States

#70 Mar 1, 2012
Sorry for the loss of cody. My coldolences(spelling). God be with the family right now. May justice come for those at fault. RIP Cody. You will not be forgotten
The Truth

Morocco, IN

#71 Mar 1, 2012
Maybe now all the people that were so rude talking about him will let him rest in peace .
May God forgive all of you .
Reality Is

United States

#72 Mar 1, 2012
Sorry for the familys loss.

I haven' really read a post that trashed any of the kids. Most were just trying to bring an awareness to parents & the kids.
Guess

United States

#73 Mar 1, 2012
JAYETTA TYLER wrote:
Saturday morning 3 young ADULTS made a bad decision. Life is full of bad and good decisions. Rather than be on this awful website bashing people we should be praying for their recovery. That morning two to the three were very critical and air lift to Memphis where we are today. They are still in Trauma ICU. So please, if you were not involved in this accident, which NONE of you were, please quit finger pointing and think you now all the answers. Corey is home, Meagan is stable now and we all need to pray very hard for Cody and his family. Yes alcohol and fast driving does not mix, but they made their decisions and they will have to answer to God!!! And to whoever said "Funny how posts disappear if you have the right last name." Well Meagans last name is TYLER for anybody that wants to know. We are proud of our last name. I could have this website removed if I wanted, but I would like for all the judgemental people to read my post. I believe the bible tells us not to judge. I could be very upset over this wreck, but I thank GOD every day that we are here to have her smile at us at visiting time.
BLESS You! I am a Mother too and I understand. My Child has drank and drove and the only way I knew about it was cause my child got caught. I'm just thankful the way my kid learned was a ticket and stiff fines. We as Parents want are children to be upstanding but there not always. And I Honestly believe they think their invincible so therefore they take these chances. That's one reason they have to be 21 to buy the stuff. Just letting you know that I. Was hurt deeply when my child got in trouble so all the way around I understand. I'm so sorry for all involved and beliieve me I'm a praying hard for Everyone. And all the Judgmental people Just do like Jesus would have done ask God to forgive them for they Know Not what they do.

Pittsburg, KS

#74 Mar 1, 2012
pray for the families
U Think all could shut u

Austin, AR

#75 Mar 1, 2012
Cody died this morning enough said here now l.eave it alone
angel with wings

Mountain Home, AR

#76 Mar 1, 2012
U Think all could shut u wrote:
Amen!
sorry

United States

#77 Mar 2, 2012
U Think all could shut u wrote:
sorry but u sound immature. Think about what u said.
Colbi

Manila, AR

#78 Mar 2, 2012
People can downgrade all they want to but in the end something will be proven to them, it can happen to anyone, everything happens for a reason, noone knows why, no matter how it happened noone deserves death. I send my respects to codys family and im glad meagan and corey are doin ok.
Sad

Kennett, MO

#79 Mar 3, 2012
My prayers go out to all of Cody family and friends that loved him so dearly and to those who will miss him. I am not here to disrespect anyone or their feelings but I took a look at Cody's Facebook with all the happy memories of photo he has with his friends, one thing I did notice was trucks that were wrecked, truck in a ditch to me it seem Cody had a habit of reckless driving that caught up to him..... NOW WAIT before you go jumping on my comment take minute to think how many of you drove down a dirt over as fast as you could? How many of you raced down paved roads just because you could? How many of you wanted to show off in front of friends and drove careless?......Like Colbi said above everything happens for a reason and I think God took away Cody to remind all of us life is a precious gift don't be reckless with your life no matter what. RIP CODY
observer

United States

#80 Mar 3, 2012
I have known this family for a long time. Good people. One thing I can say is parents need to be parents in stead of buddies. Nothing wrong with making a child mad because you try to guide them right. A horrific tragedy and am praying for all.
family member

Mountain Home, AR

#81 Mar 3, 2012
Sad wrote:
My prayers go out to all of Cody family and friends that loved him so dearly and to those who will miss him. I am not here to disrespect anyone or their feelings but I took a look at Cody's Facebook with all the happy memories of photo he has with his friends, one thing I did notice was trucks that were wrecked, truck in a ditch to me it seem Cody had a habit of reckless driving that caught up to him..... NOW WAIT before you go jumping on my comment take minute to think how many of you drove down a dirt over as fast as you could? How many of you raced down paved roads just because you could? How many of you wanted to show off in front of friends and drove careless?......Like Colbi said above everything happens for a reason and I think God took away Cody to remind all of us life is a precious gift don't be reckless with your life no matter what. RIP CODY
we thank you for your respects. but before you go and start judgeing people about there driving habbits from a dam facebook page just remember that things arent alwasy as they seem. the blue dodge was a wreck at 16. the white truck was snow and ice. what adult hasnt put something in the ditch on snow and ice. the other truck was parked and no one around an caught on fire. so two accidents in his twenty years isnt bad i know alot of other worse drivers out there so out of respect for us as the familyif you dont have the facts dont say anything about his driving habits and by the way he wasnt driving in this accident
observer

United States

#82 Mar 3, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
we thank you for your respects. but before you go and start judgeing people about there driving habbits from a dam facebook page just remember that things arent alwasy as they seem. the blue dodge was a wreck at 16. the white truck was snow and ice. what adult hasnt put something in the ditch on snow and ice. the other truck was parked and no one around an caught on fire. so two accidents in his twenty years isnt bad i know alot of other worse drivers out there so out of respect for us as the familyif you dont have the facts dont say anything about his driving habits and by the way he wasnt driving in this accident
Ok so Cody wasn't driving. Corey was driving. Have you been around Corey? Guess what? I been around both. They BOTH party & drive drunk. You aibt foolin nobody. Noby trying to disrespect Cody so don't go there. Cody has always been a little wild. The boys he hangs with all party. If parents would've busted some ass long ago this may have been prevented.
Reality Is

United States

#83 Mar 3, 2012
when we quit condoning and justifying the behaviour of our young adults / teens, we might start saving them.
family member

Mountain Home, AR

#84 Mar 3, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so Cody wasn't driving. Corey was driving. Have you been around Corey? Guess what? I been around both. They BOTH party & drive drunk. You aibt foolin nobody. Noby trying to disrespect Cody so don't go there. Cody has always been a little wild. The boys he hangs with all party. If parents would've busted some ass long ago this may have been prevented.
if no disrespect meant sounds like you need to read what your posting. not trying to start anything just think before you post its a bad bad thing that happened so dont start pointing fingers and causing hard feelings
observer

United States

#85 Mar 3, 2012
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
if no disrespect meant sounds like you need to read what your posting. not trying to start anything just think before you post its a bad bad thing that happened so dont start pointing fingers and causing hard feelings
Please make reference to the poster above this comment.... " reality is"...they seem to sum it up best. No one is showing disrespect. It is a bad bad thing as you said. What would be worse is believing it made a difference in in outcome and Cody's death be in vein by making aware that drinking and driving kills. If your mother/ sister/daughter wouldn't have a mammogram when breast cancer is a factor in your family and they passed away from it, you wou make everg effort to bring awareness to the cause. Disrespect is not the intended message. Awareness is.
Mercy and Love

Blytheville, AR

#86 Mar 3, 2012
I have been keeping up with these posts hoping that these kids would have all been ok after this accident. It is a shame that one has passed away. With this being said, I hope that none of you experience the loss of a child as Cody's parents have and then have to face all of the comments posted on the internet about thier deceased child. Shame on you all! If you want to spread the word about DD then do it on a seprete forum and not while this childs family is trying to heal from this horrific incident. I do not know any one involved but I am praying for all.
To the family of Cody:
Your beautiful son was a gift from God, taken much to early in life. May you find comfort in all of the joy he brought into your life and now he is watching over you from above. God knows your pain and many family and friends do as well. Please lean upon them when you feel you can no longer stand, I know many will be there to carry you through this.
Brandon Taylor

Dallas, TX

#87 Mar 3, 2012
I don't know all the fact but I was sorry to hear about. Cody. I'm glad Meagan and my brother Corey are doing good. I hear a lot of mouthing and I wish it would stop, all it shows how immature people really are
Many lives affected

Paragould, AR

#88 Mar 3, 2012
What a horrible tradegey this entire incident has been for everyone involved. I don't know any of the Corning kids but I've known Cody his entire life. This could have been any one of any of our kids.It doesnt matter if your kid is from a rich well-to-do family,a poor family,middle class, churchgoing or a family known for wild behaviour. A huge percentage of kids and young adults engage in this type activity. Always have and always will I imagine. Every generation of kids do this stuff and never seem to learn the lessons of the past. My buddys and i did all this same stuff back in the 80's. Even when a buddy would crash and almost kill himself do think that stopped us from drinking and driving crazy. Naaaa didnt even slow us down but we did try to keep it on the gravel and stay off the highways if possible.
I hope Cody's death doesn't go in vain. I hope there are a few kids who will see the pain and heartache this is goin to cause a lot of people and change their ways and be careful. It doesn't take a freakin genius to look at Cody's facebook or any of the other kids involved and see that partying and raising hell and being all rebel country was a pasttime of theirs. Just like millions of other young people. Im sure these Corning kids arent bad kids, just kids. But every action has a reaction and indeed Cody wasnt driving this time. The ultimate responsibility always fall on the hands on the wheel. Can u imagine if Cody had been driving with his kinda wild reputation. HOLY COW, the entire cities of Corning and Rector would be up in arms against anyone who ever even know Cody, railing against him and his family about how he caused these other kids death. Drinking and driving rain down suffering on every family involved. And i think this is the place to talk about so that maybe a few kids will see it. If they see a topic about drunk driving u think they will go to it?
Naaa they will run as fast as possible from that topix dont wanna hear it, just a bunch of do-gooders preaching as they see it.
Yeah we all think we know it all when we are young and that nothing bad could ever happen to us. Then you age and understand that bad things can happen to anyone, we just all got lucky that we never got hurt or wound up in prison for hurting someone. This still seems like a bad dream to me, doesnt even seem real but it is, and it hurts so damn bad. Gonna miss u cody, gonna miss seeing u get to do the the things that come with life and growing up to an adult. I always prayed u would make thru these wild years and settle down someday. We will never know now what u could have been. Rest in Peace, Codybear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jr./Sr. High 8 hr Teresa 12
food 11 hr bn 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr Guest 40,019
woman of Corning I wanna fool around 14 hr shouldnt 8
AJ is out Mon MemphoWars 5
Corning's Harvey Weinsteins must be exposed Mon SmokeOutHarveyYall 2
Corning Women: Do You Deal with a Harvey Weinst... Mon HelpHotHoneys 1

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance