Mexican Restaurant
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Complainer

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jan 3, 2008
I have a complaint.

There is just not enough parking and they should go ahead and use that other side that is open to accomodate more people.
Complainer

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jan 3, 2008
Oh yeah, they should become a private club that is open to the public and serve some margaritas.
I agree

Enterprise, AL

#3 Jan 4, 2008
Complainer wrote:
I have a complaint.
There is just not enough parking and they should go ahead and use that other side that is open to accomodate more people.
I agree with that but they were probably waiting to see how things will turn out first.
I agree

Enterprise, AL

#4 Jan 4, 2008
Complainer wrote:
Oh yeah, they should become a private club that is open to the public and serve some margaritas.
I also agree with this one, but good luck getting it !! Would be nice to get a margarita every once in a while !!
I agree

Enterprise, AL

#5 Jan 4, 2008
oops i think i hit the button twice...sorry
smoothie corning ar

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2008
I heard the border patrol was going to raid the place and the people working in there are sleeping in the back at night. we will just have to wait and see what happens
El Casa Nachos

Dothan, AL

#7 Feb 2, 2008
Bull Hockey!

VTH

Since: Jan 08

Cherry Valley, AR

#8 Feb 4, 2008
smoothie corning ar wrote:
I heard the border patrol was going to raid the place and the people working in there are sleeping in the back at night. we will just have to wait and see what happens
They do live in the back but it the house back behind the store.
Bbbbbaaaaadddd FOOD

Enterprise, AL

#9 Feb 9, 2008
Me and my family went there and were all order something different... It ALL tasted NASTY!!! The only thing we liked was the Chips, Dip, and the Bathroom Sinks... Me and my family were sick after we ate there. Plus, everything was just so BLAND.. My family and I will me driving the extra 30-40 miles to Poplar Bluff for the good stuff... Margaritas... And the GOOD food at LAS MARGARITAS or MAYAS.
bystander

Cherry Valley, AR

#10 Feb 9, 2008
I am pretty sure they live behind there
dont really matter

Cherry Valley, AR

#11 Apr 6, 2008
They have to live somewhere just like we do. At least they work and want to please people. I'm glad we have all the rest. Wish we had more stores so we can spend our money in corning. There will always be peoples opions no one can satified everyone. If something not right tell the person so they can try and fix it. They can't read our minds. They let mexicans,chinese,whites in corning business think they will let any other colors in? And if you welcome there food in then you shouldn't care to have as a neighbor.
asking

Booneville, AR

#12 Apr 7, 2008
does anyone really care if we let the colors in corning we are all made equals

Since: Apr 08

Cherry Valley, AR

#13 Apr 7, 2008
I for one am glad to see that different restaurants are coming to Corning. My husband and I enjoy mexican once in a while. We have ate there several times and enjoy it. I have to say I personally like it better than Maya's. It's convient to have it here. If one wants to drink while eating the food, get it to go and drink at home while you eat it.

As for mexicans or any other race or ethnic group living in Corning....there is NOTHING that says that they can't live here. We have just gone for so long without them that people aren't use to them living here. People need to grow up..they are human as you and I are. If you go to Poplar Bluff, there are different colors and ethnic groups there.
asking

Booneville, AR

#14 Apr 7, 2008
MAXX1 wrote:
I for one am glad to see that different restaurants are coming to Corning. My husband and I enjoy mexican once in a while. We have ate there several times and enjoy it. I have to say I personally like it better than Maya's. It's convient to have it here. If one wants to drink while eating the food, get it to go and drink at home while you eat it.
As for mexicans or any other race or ethnic group living in Corning....there is NOTHING that says that they can't live here. We have just gone for so long without them that people aren't use to them living here. People need to grow up..they are human as you and I are. If you go to Poplar Bluff, there are different colors and ethnic groups there.
So you think it is safe to raise a African American child in corning ? Even after what happen to the black guy in corning a few years back?

Since: Apr 08

Cherry Valley, AR

#15 Apr 7, 2008
There are people like that EVERYWHERE! In this world you are really not safe anywhere. Everyone is equal no matter what their skin color is or how much money they have or don't have, etc. some just choose to things that aren't right. The beating that occurred here was wrong. No matter what the situation was it was wrong! He had no right! Nor does anyone else. THe white man is not better than any other race there is.
Barry Sellers

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 7, 2008
North Jonesboro has more minorities being hurt than the rest of our Region combined.
tom

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Apr 8, 2008
try casa bravo or el acapulco in paragould..real good!
Yoooo

Enterprise, AL

#18 Apr 8, 2008
asking wrote:
<quoted text> So you think it is safe to raise a African American child in corning ? Even after what happen to the black guy in corning a few years back?
There are African American children in corning....
asking

Russellville, AR

#19 Apr 8, 2008
Yoooo wrote:
<quoted text>There are African American children in corning....
How many actually go to corning school? And how many children of African American live in corning?
angel face

Cherry Valley, AR

#20 Apr 16, 2008
I really enjoy eating at the Mexican Restaurant. I have always had good service and good food. Everytime I go in the restaurant, it is clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash cans????? (Oct '13) 3 hr LadyTiger 3
hudson (Oct '13) 8 hr Terry 11
All big men at ari now living off there wives 17 hr Rugged 10
murder 20 hr Out of towner 36
Auction Mon Wanderer 4
Power failure (Apr '10) Aug 28 YellowBackHudson 49
Best and worst places to eat in corning and Why? Aug 27 Guttless Hudson 4

Corning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corning Mortgages