'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259232 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Hey

Baird, TX

#43875 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And then what will happen? Mitt's plans are exact to the same things Bush did. Exact!!! Give the top a tax break and watch the job creation. hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
You know honestly at this point I would vote for the fkn Energizer Bunny...

I don't especially like Romney either but 3 1/2yrs of Obama has proven to be a very costly mistake...

We are getting ready to get our asses in the middle of another War.

In my opinion we let the only candidate that truly sees things through the working mans eyes fall to the wayside AGAIN..

Evidently we don't want any better,Like the poster above was talking about voting Lib..

It wouldn't bother me a bit to vote for someone else, But the only thing I keep thinking is that a vote for him may take a vote away from Romney and in the end we will end up with ODUMMER AGAIN..
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#43876 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya don't vote for either party there is more than two parties.
Huh? Are you lost? Were you replying to an Oprah site or commenting on Kim Kardashians latest "party"? Ya make no sense pertaining to the post you replied to. Regroup and visit us again some time crazy pee. lol
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#43879 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
When are all of you going to wake up and realise that this country hasn't gotten any better with either party. Why do you all keep voting for these people and fall for their false promises. Then you all sit there and complain because your life hasn't gotten any better after either one has got in office. Come to the realisation that those two parties are not going to make this country anybetter. So instead of complaining start looking to the other parties. You just might find what you are looking for.
Hey crazy person, what are the odds of people voting in a third party candidate in our country? Not very good, right?
You may have a good point but if people are not willing to do what it takes then that just makes your point worthless no matter hard hard you try to hammer it into their heads. Ron Paul is a good example of people liking him and his policies but because he doesn't have the backing of the "greedy" corporations like Romney and Obama have then he is going nowhere and guess what? Ron Paul is going nowhere. So why keep hammering a point that people may agree with but are not willing to act on? Some people believe that people, such as yourself, are asked to hammer your point on these sites so some will vote for a 3rd party and the only difference it will really make is to take some votes away from the republicans. If those republicans that vote for Ron Paul even though he has no chance of winning would otherwise vote for Romney rather than vote for Obama, a democrat. Are you just one of those people attempting to take away votes from Romney so your guy can screw us over for another 4 years? Thanks but no thanks crazy person.
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#43882 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
<quoted text>
See you just aother one of there pawns blinded by the two parties. Ya I'm a demacrat because I'm talking bad about both parties. I never voted demacrat so no my guy hasn't scewed over anyone because people like you are too blinded by the demacrats and repulicans to vote for the candidates who can make change in this country and make it better.
Your reply just proved that everything I said in my post was correct. I doubt that you understood that I was agreeing with you, sort of, and the example I provided just flew right over you, didn't it?

People like you make my head hurt. You just don't get it and you never will. If I may ask, where did you receive your exemplary edu-muh-ca-shun?
What

Hemingway, SC

#43883 Jul 18, 2012
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply just proved that everything I said in my post was correct. I doubt that you understood that I was agreeing with you, sort of, and the example I provided just flew right over you, didn't it?
People like you make my head hurt. You just don't get it and you never will. If I may ask, where did you receive your exemplary edu-muh-ca-shun?
Not in backwardass hick Town Glasgow.
truth

Glasgow, KY

#43886 Jul 18, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Not in backwardass hick Town Glasgow.
And you are speaking from personal experience?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#43887 Jul 18, 2012
crazy p wrote:
I was just graduating from high school when Ross Perro was running for president, and everything he predicted has come to pass. So no I have never since I was able to vote have I ever voted for a demacrat or republican.
I also thought Ross Perot would have brought good business sense to the government but I believe that's what the poster was trying to say. Too many people are sucked up in that "us or them" democrat republican game and we, as a country, are nowhere near electing a third party president and it doesn't matter that it would be the smartest thing to do. Too much "greedy" corporation money and lobbyists and union money that is trying to make sure the dems stay in office and too many republicans trying to prevent that from happening. Nobody has time or the will to stand back and access the situation and do the right thing. They are too bust trying to one-up the other party for 4 years of bragging rights.
Cindy

Hodgenville, KY

#43888 Jul 18, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Romney has off shore Bank Accounts because he loves America.
Lmfao
Well I don't have off shore accounts, But I have a savings account in another state, WHAT!!!! How bad of me. It pays more interest , that's why. People try to save all the money they can. It's the American way.
But an off shore account, people would not have to do that if taxes weren't so high here. If he earned it, it's his to do with as he wants. Obama never says Romney NEVER eared it. He just wants you to keep looking the other way, not toward himself and his dirty underhanded deals.
If Obama wins this election, this nation is sunk. But some of us will have at least one satisfaction, you Obama stooges will suffer right along with rest of the nation. I can say "I told you so."
You Obama suckers are welfare stooges and stooges never learn, you are to dam lazy to check things out. The DICTATOR will screw you then and eliminate you first. You 'r willing to stab your own people in the back, and the dictator will know you have no loyalty to your own people. He will consider you untrustworthy and take you down first. Bet you a dime to a dollar, he wins, first thing he will do is say, "WE have no money, you people on welfare have to share your wealth now. He will give you a job, shoveling his shit.
Jay

Springville, TN

#43889 Jul 18, 2012
That was a good one Cindy. Great post.

Now tell me that all those millionaires and multi-millionaires in Congress and the Senate keep all their money in the States. Pelosi's wealth has estimated to be between $35 and $50 million and she has plenty of shenanigans going on, but does anybody bother to check these people out? Not on your life! Makes you wonder why they single out Romney when they're all doing the same thing.

Oh never mind, we all know why don't we?
Caesar

Glasgow, KY

#43890 Jul 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't have off shore accounts, But I have a savings account in another state, WHAT!!!! How bad of me. It pays more interest , that's why. People try to save all the money they can. It's the American way.
But an off shore account, people would not have to do that if taxes weren't so high here. If he earned it, it's his to do with as he wants. Obama never says Romney NEVER eared it. He just wants you to keep looking the other way, not toward himself and his dirty underhanded deals.
If Obama wins this election, this nation is sunk. But some of us will have at least one satisfaction, you Obama stooges will suffer right along with rest of the nation. I can say "I told you so."
You Obama suckers are welfare stooges and stooges never learn, you are to dam lazy to check things out. The DICTATOR will screw you then and eliminate you first. You 'r willing to stab your own people in the back, and the dictator will know you have no loyalty to your own people. He will consider you untrustworthy and take you down first. Bet you a dime to a dollar, he wins, first thing he will do is say, "WE have no money, you people on welfare have to share your wealth now. He will give you a job, shoveling his shit.
Exactly! Wonder why these people never seem to want to discuss that our vice-president Joe "duh uh I dunno" Biden has multiple offshore accounts and has had them for quite some time. Nancy Pelosi, Obama's right-hand man, has billions in offshore accounts. They have never tried to hide these facts but they have insisted that these facts are not discussed by anyone.

These fun facts will never be brought up because the lame stream media is in Obama's back pocket thanks to George Soros. Soros owns America's media and quite a few democrat politicians.
Obama outsourcing

Ivel, KY

#43892 Jul 18, 2012
It is ok to outsource jobs to China if you are a Dimocrat!

Watch this;
sign me up democrats

Glasgow, KY

#43893 Jul 18, 2012
I think we should take action. If the democrats and their messiah insist on repeating lies over and over hoping they will stick then I think we should call them on it.

Obama has now included the middle class small business owner as being "greedy" wealthy people that need to give him more of their money. We should pick out a few of those small business owners in our area and go to their place of business (like the OWS street shitters, that Obama aproved of, did) and hold up signs chastising them for being greedy and not giving Obama more of their money and dance and beat on drums and cause a traffic jam and tear up our local parks to make Obama's message a reality for him.

We should get together and go to Planned Parenthood locations and protest and hold up signs that read "republicans are messing with our abortion tax dollars".
Wonder if the unions will bring us free lunches and supply us with drums and blankets and chairs and drinks and notes to excuse our absence from work?

Let's be good citizens and help get Obama's message out there...loud and clear!
Cindy

Hodgenville, KY

#43895 Jul 18, 2012
Simpleminds wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is your side that is Glen Beck, Rush, and FauxNews brainwashed. All the millionaires and billionaires keep telling you people just give them a little more tax break and it will all be fine. The Bush Tax Cuts started in 2001 and 2003. How long will it take you Repubs to realize they are lying. Your own Presidential Candidate has money hidden that is NOW known of in Swiss, Cayman Island and Bermuda Banks. Talk about Brainwashed!!!!!!
How do you know that? Did see the accounts to prove that or did you just believe what you were told by this administration. Brainwashing is when you get NO NEWS from the media and then they fill your mind with what ever they need you to believe.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43896 Jul 18, 2012
July 18, 2012
Barack Obama Versus You
Keith Riler

Our President uses the first and second person pronouns, the words "I/Me/My/We" and "you," very differently. Here are some examples.

First, "I":

I still remember when I was first running for the state senate in Illinois.

That's the essential project that got me into politics. That's why I ran for President.

I ran for President.

I don't mind cleaning up the mess that some other folks made. That's what I signed up to do.

Our economy started growing again six months after I took office and it has continued to grow for the last three years.

[I]'m running again for President....

That's why I'm running for President.

And I want to put in place a new clean energy standard....

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against Al-Qaeda....

I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

My plan to encourage innovation...

My plan sets up an independent fund to attract private dollars and issue loans....

My plan for education doesn't just rely on more money ... I want to give schools more flexibility....

I'm running because I want to make sure that every child gets a high-quality education, and that means I want to hire new teachers in our classrooms ....

And I want to give 2 million more people the opportunity to get trained at a community college for jobs that exist right now, and get the skills they need.

And I want to cut through the maze of confusing training programs....

And I want to make college more affordable for every young person who has the initiative and drive to go, and make sure they're not burdened by thousands of dollars' worth of debt.

I will not back down from protecting our kids from mercury poisoning, or making sure that our food is safe and our water is clean.

I'm implementing over 500 reforms....

I will sign an executive order clearing away the red tape that slows down too many construction projects.

I've signed a law....

I've cut taxes ....

[I]'ve proposed a new defense strategy ....

I've asked Congress for the authority to reorganize the federal government ....

I have approved fewer regulations in the first three years of my presidency ....

I will go anywhere in the world to open new markets for American products.

And I will not stand by when our competitors don't play by the rules.

[I]'m sending this Congress a plan....

[I]'ve already sent this Congress legislation that will secure our country from the growing dangers of cyber-threats.

I've got a different vision for America....That's my vision for America....This is the vision I intend to pursue in my second term as President

And I'm running for a second term as President because we have more to do.

But I can do a whole lot more....

Now, "You"

Look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own.

You didn't get there on your own.

If you've got a business - you didn't build that. Someone else made that happen.

**********
Oh, lest I forget,

"[O]ur family story was all about this basic idea in America that if you work hard, you can make it if you try here in this country."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/b...

Amen, Brother...AMEN!
Cindy

Hodgenville, KY

#43897 Jul 18, 2012
sign me up democrats wrote:
I think we should take action. If the democrats and their messiah insist on repeating lies over and over hoping they will stick then I think we should call them on it.
Obama has now included the middle class small business owner as being "greedy" wealthy people that need to give him more of their money. We should pick out a few of those small business owners in our area and go to their place of business (like the OWS street shitters, that Obama aproved of, did) and hold up signs chastising them for being greedy and not giving Obama more of their money and dance and beat on drums and cause a traffic jam and tear up our local parks to make Obama's message a reality for him.
We should get together and go to Planned Parenthood locations and protest and hold up signs that read "republicans are messing with our abortion tax dollars".
Wonder if the unions will bring us free lunches and supply us with drums and blankets and chairs and drinks and notes to excuse our absence from work?
Let's be good citizens and help get Obama's message out there...loud and clear!
Hey, good ideal.Maybe we can't go to DC, but we can have bumper stickers made for about $2 each. I would love to have one saying"Republicans are messing with our Abortion Tax Dollars"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#43898 Jul 18, 2012
July 17, 2012 10:16 PM
Arpaio: Obama birth record definitely forged

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57474406/...

On CBS news....(Communist Broadcasting Services)of ALL places.....
Lo and behold..... WHAT is this world coming to?....;-)
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#43899 Jul 18, 2012
Like it or lump it,we have only two main parties.What we need to do is look for the ideologies of each and decide which one we like the best.Do you want big gov`t or lesst size and intrusive gov`t?Which one talks the most about helping the poor and the welfare with food stamps being pushed in order to expand the ones dependent on the gov`t checks?That gets votes.Neither one is going to be truthful to the degree we want,but which is the more truthful?Voting for Ron Paul or Ross Perot would have been a wasted vote,even if they were the better candidate.So,we have to do with what we are given,like it or lump it!!Probably the Tea Party candidate is the better for a conservative to vote for.
CrazyasUR

Rochester, KY

#43900 Jul 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't have off shore accounts, But I have a savings account in another state, WHAT!!!! How bad of me. It pays more interest , that's why. People try to save all the money they can. It's the American way.
But an off shore account, people would not have to do that if taxes weren't so high here. If he earned it, it's his to do with as he wants. Obama never says Romney NEVER eared it. He just wants you to keep looking the other way, not toward himself and his dirty underhanded deals.
If Obama wins this election, this nation is sunk. But some of us will have at least one satisfaction, you Obama stooges will suffer right along with rest of the nation. I can say "I told you so."
You Obama suckers are welfare stooges and stooges never learn, you are to dam lazy to check things out. The DICTATOR will screw you then and eliminate you first. You 'r willing to stab your own people in the back, and the dictator will know you have no loyalty to your own people. He will consider you untrustworthy and take you down first. Bet you a dime to a dollar, he wins, first thing he will do is say, "WE have no money, you people on welfare have to share your wealth now. He will give you a job, shoveling his shit.
Just for one day I wish you Repubs would care more about the $1 trillion dollars in Tax Breaks the rich get instead of the $330 Billion welfare cost. What's your answer to the poor? Do like Hitler did and just kill them? How about the Repubs stop making war with other nations and bring home all the troops defending whatever they "defend". There's another $1 Trillion per year. A lot more could be saved by other means than letting kids go hungry in the streets.
Dumbass Repubs
dr fix it

Glasgow, KY

#43901 Jul 18, 2012
CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>Just for one day I wish you Repubs would care more about the $1 trillion dollars in Tax Breaks the rich get instead of the $330 Billion welfare cost. What's your answer to the poor? Do like Hitler did and just kill them? How about the Repubs stop making war with other nations and bring home all the troops defending whatever they "defend". There's another $1 Trillion per year. A lot more could be saved by other means than letting kids go hungry in the streets.
Dumbass Repubs
You need a brainwashing intervention. You are in way deep. Tell us, what grade did you get in Nutsy Palosie's creative math book-cooking class? There's a nut on every corner and you've got your corner locked down tight, old crazy person.
CrazyasUR

Rochester, KY

#43902 Jul 18, 2012
dr fix it wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a brainwashing intervention. You are in way deep. Tell us, what grade did you get in Nutsy Palosie's creative math book-cooking class? There's a nut on every corner and you've got your corner locked down tight, old crazy person.
You know if you would just not type people would not realize how stupid you are.

Tax Cuts For Wealthy Americans Cost Treasury $11.6 Million Every Hour: Report
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/tax-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornettsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short Men (Aug '16) 34 min RFF hater 224
Woman living with a man who likes men 1 hr RFF hater 46
Secret 1 hr RFF hater 34
Melissa combs done 1 hr lol 12
Liberals in churches 3 hr ffs 34
What does KRCC treat people for? (Mar '12) 5 hr wants to know 22
Ponderosa Steakhouse 5 hr sucky sucky five ... 7

Cornettsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cornettsville Mortgages