So what

Charlotte, NC

#13968 Dec 21, 2012
History is exactly that. Gone. Today the South is represented by people who are still stuck in the past. They are people of prejudice, who still use the word Yankee as a derogative term against people from the outside. They resist new ideas especially if it comes from the outside, not because the idea is not a good one, only because it came from the outside. They don't like people who show their intelligence. They are easily intimidated by that. The South hasn't changed, and because they resist they continually will be left behind as everyone else advances.
Toker Joker

Nashville, TN

#13971 Dec 21, 2012
So what wrote:
History is exactly that. Gone. Today the South is represented by people who are still stuck in the past. They are people of prejudice, who still use the word Yankee as a derogative term against people from the outside. They resist new ideas especially if it comes from the outside, not because the idea is not a good one, only because it came from the outside. They don't like people who show their intelligence. They are easily intimidated by that. The South hasn't changed, and because they resist they continually will be left behind as everyone else advances.
I believe as the south grows in population due to the migration of "Westerners","N ortherners", "Mid-Westers" this will change. My children and grandchildren will help with this change. There are many "Southerners" who welcome this.:)
colluption fighter lburg

Shelbyville, TN

#13972 Dec 24, 2012
Yes, there are people getting arrested in this county accused of stealing the sun and the moon both.

And I try to tell these people that if you look up at the sky outside, you will see it's still there. I didn't steal it. I can show you videos, pictures and witnesses to show you its still there. I've been doing this for 6 - 7 months now. Come On!

If someone is arrested in this town why does the courthouse not have any record of it?
Scum

Maryville, TN

#13973 Dec 24, 2012
colluption fighter lburg wrote:
Yes, there are people getting arrested in this county accused of stealing the sun and the moon both.
And I try to tell these people that if you look up at the sky outside, you will see it's still there. I didn't steal it. I can show you videos, pictures and witnesses to show you its still there. I've been doing this for 6 - 7 months now. Come On!
If someone is arrested in this town why does the courthouse not have any record of it?
Lewisburg is the armpit if Tennessee
speak up

Lewisburg, TN

#13975 Dec 24, 2012
colluption fighter lburg wrote:
Give some examples and details please.
My 2 Cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#13976 May 1, 2013
Click here: Massive tax fraud due to a tax loophole - A friend's CPA sent this to them. You may have already seen it but it wa
Dont be so quick

Lewisburg, TN

#13977 May 1, 2013
My 2 Cents wrote:
Click here: Massive tax fraud due to a tax loophole - A friend's CPA sent this to them. You may have already seen it but it wa
I don't even have to see your whole post to know you are chasing a paper tiger. Don't be too quick to call that loophole. According to Forbes:
This is not a loophole. Itís tax fraud. Those are two totally different things. And Channel 13 knows it.
A loophole is an ambiguity. Thereís nothing ambiguous about whatís going on here: this kind of fraud simply isnít allowable under the Tax Code. The credit that the report refers to is the Additional Tax Credit and itís claimed on a federal form 8812. The credit is for certain taxpayers who get less than the full amount of the child tax credit Ė it is not some kind of loophole for undocumented workers to use to beef up their refunds. The rules for qualifying children still apply and itís very clear that the credit is restricted to those children who are classified as ďa U.S. citizen, a U.S. national, or a U.S. resident alien.
Too many people just see ONE article and accept it like it's the gospel truth. Check it out.

“House Hunter”

Since: Jun 13

Waynesboro TN

#13978 Jun 8, 2013
I represent a community development and investment company, and we need homes for our latest improvement projects. Sometimes drug deals, and the using of these drugs, go down in abandoned homes. Reporting these homes could benefit your community! If you would like to help, reply with the address (or street if there are multiple on that street). If you own a vacant home that you no longer want, email me bwick28@gmail.com. Any home, any neighborhood, any condition. Owners email me for an investor to call you with a cash offer.
friend nor foe

Cornersville, TN

#13979 Sep 12, 2013
I personally went through some serious issues that required medical attention, empathy, and a gentleness that Dr. Buccheit, and his nurses provided to me. I was roughly sixteen at the time. This man helped me get through a very detrimental stage/unfortunate problem that no young girl should have to suffer in their life & depression. I am aware he was not the stand-up physician to all, but I wanted to vouch what bit I could for him. To all of you that he didn`t treat justly, I do empathize with you.
Brian

United States

#13980 Oct 8, 2013
Jacob sorrells in back in Dept of Education...lock up your wives, move your children to another school system. Sure glad he is gone from LINCOLN COUNTY! He has no regards for children or morals! He can't ruin the education of any more of our students...thank the good lord! Now he is your problem!
just wondering

Pulaski, TN

#13981 Nov 9, 2013
What happened to Gentle's Cafe? Did it really have the best coffee in town?
LburgSux

Lawrenceburg, TN

#13982 Nov 9, 2013
Why is someone on here defending Dr. Buccheit from Ohio? LOL Sounds like a friend of his since he is from Ohio. Who cares? He is gone from here, and has been for a while. We get it, he helped you out with prescription pills like he did with the other pill poppers in the area
Hmmmm

Camden, TN

#13983 Jan 13, 2014
rainbow brite wrote:
More than one person asked to borrow from.Needs to be checked out.He has two sons,don't want them to know ,told me.Could be something seriously wrong somewhere.
What ever became of this situation?
one good dog

Murfreesboro, TN

#13984 Mar 2, 2014
stay away from a-1 exterminating
Homer

Loudon, TN

#13986 Mar 2, 2014
Lewisburg needs change.
open purse

Columbia, TN

#13987 Mar 2, 2014
Homer wrote:
Lewisburg needs change.
nickles, dimes and pennies ?how much ?
BELLA

Antioch, TN

#13988 Apr 22, 2014
I Live And Work IN LEWISBURG TN.AND .I Do Not Do Drugs. Let Us ALL Keep This in Mind If You Want Good Out Put Good in.YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.
u21imme55

United States

#13990 Apr 30, 2014
sadnomore2002 wrote:
Has anyone found out for sure if it was true about Stephen Bowden being arrested back in the summer? If so, do you have any proof? I want to see a website or a newspaper clipping or something. He has covered this up so well if it did happen. This is very important though. Someone please let me know if you know for sure. Thanks.
would LOVE to ser that come to light
wjjm

United States

#13991 Aug 13, 2014
Just browsing the news on wjjm. When do they update?they have had the same news on there website since aug. 8 so sad.does nobody work there?
none

Newport, TN

#13992 Sep 16, 2014
Long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looney 1 hr Good one 1
Lewisburg vs.Chapel Hill? Better Place To Live? 7 hr native but neutral 7
Marshall Tribune 17 hr I read the paper 6
Work 17 hr are you still a w... 21
Wine in grocery Sat none 5
State of MCHS Athletics Sat Kim 10
praying for Steven king Fri Think about it 17
More from around the web

Cornersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE