Elkton Mayor Takes Offense of Ardmore...

Elkton Mayor Takes Offense of Ardmore Mayor's ...

There are 2 comments on the Citizen Press story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Elkton Mayor Takes Offense of Ardmore Mayor's .... In it, Citizen Press reports that:

“He also implied that adult oriented entertainment businesses in and around those communities accounted for much of the sale tax revenues.”

Sheila Holden [email protected] A cheap shot to his city and to the city of Cornersville is how Elkton Mayor Bill Ware perceived a comment said to have been made by Ardmore Mayor Bobby Hastings at the ... via Citizen Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizen Press.

Tn-Mayor

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2008
The News paper misquoted Mayor Hasting remarks, as stated in a Retraction by the Pulaski News Paper, I am sorry for the comment that I made about a cheap shot toward Elkton and Cornersville However at the time that is the way I saw it. We have 2 adult business, not proud of them, however they are a legal business controled by the State and Giles County, located in Elkton City Limits. again I offer my apology for my remarks, Bill Ware, Mayor, City of Elkton

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2008
I was the person that the mayor said the comment to And he was not sorry!!! It was printed just as he said it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Mayor of Cornersville Resign 13 hr Do Right 13
RIP Sean Davenport! (May '13) Thu UncleFuggz 15
was mountain lions seen on fox ln in lewisburg?? (Nov '11) Wed Seen with my own ... 69
Shooting in Fuss Hollow Wed jayjay 2
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Tue billyjoesue 102
Trigg Cathey hires himself as water department ... Aug 24 butfuker 3
gillys tire....horrible Aug 23 Go union 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cornersville Mortgages