Man arrested in fatal Cornelius shooting

Man arrested in fatal Cornelius shooting

There are 2 comments on the News 14 Charlotte story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Man arrested in fatal Cornelius shooting. In it, News 14 Charlotte reports that:

Police have arrested a suspect in connection with a shooting early Wednesday morning in Cornelius.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 14 Charlotte.

goog friend of big jake

Clarksville, TN

#1 Apr 26, 2009
latawn i hope you rott in prison you must be pussy to shot a man without a gun.jake was a good friend.guess you just through your life away and you know you want last long in there.you will get your ass kicked ever day in there you wont have a gun to hide behindin there i hope that you suffer ever day you no good peice of trash.now there two kids without a dad now and a mom with out a son. i wish you the worst that life can dish out and i feel sorry for you when you die because there is a place for your kind its called hell. you better make god your best friend now because he is the only one that still cares about you right now.
cooke crew

Clarksville, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2009
jake was like a brother he will be missed and latown you are a piece of trash.i hope you see him in your dreams ever night for the rest of your life. you are were you belong but they need to dig the hole a lot deeper for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Denver man admits to shooting ex-girl... Aug 17 poster 1
Jerry's One Stop was robbed Aug 16 Please Help them 1
News Some restaurants hope to take advantage of 'bru... Aug 16 I agree 2
Is Denver a boring dull place? (Jan '09) Aug 15 tipMYhat 33
Everest Grill lot is flooded Aug 14 poster 1
News Wanted man in custody after barricading himself... Aug 10 hmmmm 1
Magnolia Rd accident Aug 2 Let us pray 1

Cornelius Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance