Mooresville Dock and Retaining Wall B...

Mooresville Dock and Retaining Wall Builder is North Carolinaa s...

There are 3 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Mooresville Dock and Retaining Wall Builder is North Carolinaa s.... In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Mooresville Dock and Retaining Wall Builder is North Carolinaa s premiere Marine Construction Company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Hate I-77 contstruction

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jan 14, 2010
obviously this is an ad and not news.
Officer Barbrady

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2010
I was called in to investigate the abuse of this company for the shameless abuse of the above post.With the way the economy is Im sure thier business is under water .Barbrady calls shannagans and the decision is that if this company proformed good work at fair pricing there would be no need to do this ,citizens go about your day nothing to see here -Officer Barbrady
fan

AOL

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Barbrady -Great work on figuring this one out,you are a hero to the common man of NC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before January 14th, had anyone spoken to Gaige... Apr 22 Michellebanks 2
Traci Diego Apr 12 hmmm 1
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Apr 7 jenn0098 76
need help (Apr '14) Mar '17 bigstick 3
News The (Lake) Norman invasion (Jul '08) Mar '17 neon 3
Loud Boom heard at 10:00 pm (Nov '08) Mar '17 neon 26
News Belmont man charged in two more home repair fra... (Jul '08) Mar '17 Morningangel59 23

Cornelius Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cornelius Mortgages