Teen killed in Huntersville wreck

Teen killed in Huntersville wreck

There are 28 comments on the Charlotte.com story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Teen killed in Huntersville wreck. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

An 18-year-old who graduated last month from Hopewell High School was killed Tuesday night in a one-vehicle wreck in Huntersville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried about you

United States

#28 Oct 12, 2008
unconcerned about youth wrote:
Guess what. If he followed the LAW he and his friend would be alive today. If I play with fire, dont cry when I get burned.
he made a mistake.
ALOT of teens make mistakes
actualy EVERYONE
some worse than others. but everyone makes them.
your comment was rude anddisrespectful.
Tads friend didnt have to drink
he dint have to get in the car wth tad
he could have chosen to wear a seat belt
but he didnt
and had he chosen not to getinto the car wth a drunk person
had he worn his seat belt &
if he had not been drinking
had he said something to Tad about makeing the right choses bith of them might still be here
its as much his fault as it was tads
worried about you

United States

#29 Oct 12, 2008
even if they wernt drinking

everyone can learn from this.

to be careful, slowdown, and think.
worried about you

United States

#30 Oct 12, 2008
Lil Ice wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you come on here and try to compare your situation to this one. Your son was a thug.
You talk about respect, look at the language you are using, and you're suppose to be a mother. Lack of respect for yourself and others!
why be so disrespectful...
both of you and manymany others are going through a hard time. there is absolutly no point in taking your anger out on eachother

even thoe it is very sad
think of it as a learning experience

do u think the over 800 people that showed up @ that funeral are going to do the same thing that they did....
worried about you

United States

#31 Oct 12, 2008
anyone who says they deserved it....
i have no word for

deserves what happened to them

becausse it not only happened to them it hurt there familys and friends also

what if it happended to someone you love
would you say the same thing

i should hope not

if you did you do not truely love that person
RIP boys

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2008
I went to high school with both boys. Both were remarkable young people who could ALWAYS make you smile. Daniel lighted up a room when ever he walked in, he brought upon the most upbeat attitude I have ever seen. Tad proved to live fearless and he, as well as Daniel, could brighten anyones day. It hurts me, as a friend of both of them, to come on here and see the disrespectful things people have been saying about two amazing boys who lost their lives in a tragic accident. could it have been preventable? sure, but it wasn't- nothing anyone says or does can bring them back or heal the pain we are going through--so now we have to deal with the present. It's been 3months and I still am dealing with the pain. Those boys meant the world to so many people and it disgusts me that people are putting their names to shame. alcohol WANSNT the reason-so drop it. This is a tragic event, so out of the respect for their families, friends, and myself would you please take you're negative comments elsewhere. RIP Tad&&Daniel--you both were amazing && we miss you SOO much!!
Hopewell Titanss class of 08!
the truth

Cornelius, NC

#33 Nov 4, 2008
This is the last time I will ever get on this blog because everytime I do I end up crying. Some of the things that people write on here are just down right horrible. No one deserves anything like this to happen to them or their families. I would never wish something as tragic as this on anyone. And the accident was not Tad's fault nor was it Daniel's. I loved these two boys so much and I was blessed to have them in my life and Im sorry i can't say the same for some of the people that write on this blog. I just want everyone to know that Tad and Daniel were two of the greatest guys I've ever met they made such an impact on my life and I will never forget them. I love you boys with all my heart, forever and always.
rest in peace
worried about you

United States

#34 Nov 24, 2008
there was alcohol in the car,
but they were not drinking.
he had more sence than that.
Teen Parent

Charlotte, NC

#35 Mar 18, 2010
unconcerned about youth wrote:
Guess what. If he followed the LAW he and his friend would be alive today. If I play with fire, dont cry when I get burned.
you obviously do not have children/teenagers since what you are saying is about the most cold-hearted thing. I pray one of your family members or close friends doesn't "play with fire". Have a heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would Rob Kidwell and Mark Gibbons run with... Sep 27 Huntersville Citizen 1
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Sep 13 #comeonnow 7
Grace School Sep 9 Helpful 4
stupid b*tches (Sep '11) Sep 9 Wow 2 22
Burn Boot Camp (Mar '14) Sep 7 F ing Ridiculous 57
Anyone know what's going on at 16 between the o... Aug '15 Daisy 1
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator (May '14) Aug '15 Hopeful 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cornelius Mortgages