MIstress Asha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

LOl! Really!! I am Asha and I didn't know i was born a man!! So that means you have my birth certificate as well!!!

Any one have any questions about my gender, As i was born a female, feel free to visit my website
www.mistressashany.com

And Dear Truth, you wouldn't know a woman if she sat on your Face!!!!!!!!! lol
Mistress Asha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Yes it is true I was born a man but proudly live my life as woman. If you can't handle it too bad. I have fooled you all.SUCKERS!!!
NYCdom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Old News...Yawn...I worked with her at Pandoras in NYC. I thought everyone knew.
212tranny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Everyone KNOWS she's a MAN. She thinks deflects it like its a joke. She use to work at Tranny Parties but turned her back on our community. Self-Hate. Don't be ASHAMED of who you are child. BE PROUD!!!
ObamaSucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

These He/She's/Its are everywhere.lol
212tranny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

ObamaSucks wrote:
These He/She's/Its are everywhere.lol
We are people too. A**Hole!!!
Mistress asha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Lol! I love how everyone knows my pussy better than me!!!!!
Yet no one has answered the question of what my REAL NAME is!!!!!( Yes the one on my birth certificate)
If I was born a man why hide it! That just means I would be a fly ass tranny! Unfortunately I'm just a hot chick!
So, unless you have eaten or f**ked my delicous vajayjay, please keep it movin!

Just wanna say its great being the topic of discussion for people who have no life and sit behind a computer jerking off in their moms basement in tighty whitey , eating cheetos!
Mistress asha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Are u my doppleganger!
Rob Dowd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

who cares if she was born a man she's hot as hell and know how to really work a strapon..
Rob Dowd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Mistress asha wrote:
Are u my doppleganger!
but don't listen to these low life's you are beautiful!
Love-Alpha-Women

Bayonne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

It seems @manhattanwrestle and @NYCdom only ever posted one message and @212tranny two, this one and another 2 days latter claiming that an apparently well known trans named Allanah Starr was tested positive for HIV ... zero echo of this story on the web. Plus the "doppleganger", this thread smells like Scam.
Personnaly since I saw Ms Asha ScissorVixens' videos I've been very tempted to contact her, she is stunning ! and with her muay-thai fighter legs of steel she doesn't need any other tools to take control and abuse of it.
Love-Real-Alpha- Women

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Yes Its true I worked with her/he at Pandoras....old news!!!
MIstress Asha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Well I heard that she was an alien! Did you also know that she is a cannibal and eats mens balls and saves their dicks for dipping!
MIstress Asha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Either some guy got their ass whooped by her,and the only way to save face is to say she is a man! cuz would you really admit to getting your ass whooped by a sexy bitch...

O rmaybe she fucked a guy with a strap on so hard that they though she had a real dick cuz again would you really admit gettin pounded like a bitch by a girl..

Plus if she is a man why use a strap on when she could use her real penis!
MIstress Asha

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I love TRANNIES, they have the best fashion senses! Im a big fan of RUPAULS DRAG RACE...
212 Tranny? Right you were the one sucking my peniswhile your mother cradled my balls ever so gently! your Big mouth is very familiar!!!
berliny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

SHE'S POST-OP...GET OVER IT...ITS THE TRUTH..WTFU...FACT...I USE TO WORK WITH HER....NO JoKE
Jesus Christ Homeboy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

POST-OP.....Then she must have had a damn good surgeon!!!! I didnt know that post ops got their period and bleed?! So BERLIN did you have sex with her, you must have been real close to her crotch and even inside it to know those details..
I have to meet this ASHA cuz she sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!! A lot of people must have had sex with her since so many people know what genitalia she has!
errr

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Why in the world is this post listed in Catawba county, NC when obviously it is meant for NYC? Errr Where is the delete button? Shame on the one that started it.
veggievegan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Old news..Born a man.So what.
Mikeytatts

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

She's a woman trust me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cornelius Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min TSF 58,051
This looks like a beautiful place to live Aug 16 Moving 1
Review: Tire Kingdom Aug 10 Unknown 2
looking for your confessions. (May '12) Aug 8 cgj 67
Burn Boot Camp Jul 28 Fb gag 51
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) Jul 25 elsie 2
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15

Search the Cornelius Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Cornelius Jobs

•••