animals being shot and poisoned

animals being shot and poisoned

Posted in the Cornelia Forum

animallover

Flowery Branch, GA

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Does anyone know who is poisoning and/or shooting pets in the Hills of Mountain View Subdivision? And no, these are not strays. These animals are being shot or poisoned while they are in their own yards. Any help would be great!
escape2day

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2012
probably the people whose yards the pets are pooping in.
Animal lover

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Well the dog didn't leave his front yard and my neighbors cat stay in her yard or the woods next to it. So nope. And if they were you call Animal control. What they are doing is a felony! And my neighbor will file charges.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2012
neighbor...schneighbor!!!

Your neighbor doesnt have a voice or what? You gotta do their talking for them?(nosey neighbor )
The Truth

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 7, 2012
People who sneak and poison other people's animals are COWARDS! Those kind of people are the lowest kind of scum.

Nothing is worse than a worthless sneaky low life coward!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Not true, theres one thing thats worse..... when you cant sleep for the yapping dogs, or cleaning poop from your own yard...oh yea, I forgot...the dogs are never out of their own yard. And OJ didnt do it, right?
And as far as cats go... I've aiways wondered what cat tastes like. Roasted or deep fried? Just another food source.
In my opinion, the whole country could be fed & no more hungar if they used up the strays, the yappers, the biters, the uglies, the unworkable animals, & the ones that just LOOK tasty. LOL

Now chew on that jerky!
Animal lover

Flowery Branch, GA

#7 Jul 10, 2012
What I find odd is how big and bad you are while you're behind a computer. You're probably the dumbass redneck who lives behind the subdivision and you probably did it. If not you need to shut up because you don't know what you are talking about. @the truth-- I agree and Hall County sheriffs do also but until we have a name there is nothing we can do.
solutioms

Amesville, OH

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Animal lover wrote:
What I find odd is how big and bad you are while you're behind a computer. You're probably the dumbass redneck who lives behind the subdivision and you probably did it. If not you need to shut up because you don't know what you are talking about.@the truth-- I agree and Hall County sheriffs do also but until we have a name there is nothing we can do.
its probably a couple of thieves killing them so they won't be barking at them when they try to break in and rob people in the sub division! Just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornelia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) May '16 George hall 7
Dr. Green May '16 Anonymous 1
Amanda Sanchez (Mar '16) Mar '16 Menotyou 1
Baby BooBoo Awarded $3.6 Million By Judge (Feb '16) Feb '16 Charles 1
values of Habersham Co schools: private, public... (Feb '16) Feb '16 rapow 1
Wondering how you are (Jan '14) Jan '16 Renee Deboise 2
truett lee woodall jr (Jan '16) Jan '16 WOODATRUE 1

Cornelia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance