The Northeast Georgian: Business

The Northeast Georgian: Business

There are 13 comments on the Northeast Georgian story from Apr 2, 2007, titled The Northeast Georgian: Business. In it, Northeast Georgian reports that:

“We're using recipes from the Brookton Catfish School”

Staff/ Rob Moore Brenda Allen of Baldwin, left, talks with Glen Davis about the menu at The Warehouse as Janine Doss and Emmie Davis prepare for the restaurant's opening. via Northeast Georgian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northeast Georgian.

Darryl walden

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 24, 2007
brookton catfish school is coming back, not just sellin recipies but the real thing, same owners same recipies , maybe in dillard ga or winder ga . just wait and see! any quest. email me,darryl walden at [email protected]
Brookton Catfish Camp

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Well the wait may be over for all the Brookton Catfish School fans ? We are in the process of opening the Brookton Catfish Camp, maybe as soon as Nov. 1 2008.Give us a shout out or email for the specifics.It will be the original founder's of the real Brookton Catfish School !!!!! Email us at [email protected] with any questions.
Barry

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2008
When are you opening?
Barry

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2008
I want some catfish!!!!!
Barry

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2009
I contacted Darryl and they will not be doing the resturant.
Catfish

Jefferson, GA

#6 Aug 12, 2009
We all know that the RUNWAY FISH HOUSE in Baldwin is the best around Now lets turn out and support them.
Barry

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 16, 2009
OK Where at in Baldwin?
HorseDoc

Jefferson, GA

#8 Aug 17, 2009
Man, just continue down the road beside of the airport till ends, about 1/4 mile. Been in operation since about 1988, opens at 5:oo on Fri and Sat. Now that speaks for its self how good the food is being open since the Late 80's.
Seafoodlover

Jefferson, GA

#9 Aug 17, 2009
I ate at Brookton each week and it was great food, but Runway is Buffet style and has more selections than Brookton had.
pnx

Jefferson, GA

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Ok, got lost on the wrong post.. lets all meet at the Runway FishHouse at 5 on Fri and we will see if its good.
Barry

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 21, 2009
There was a Catfish House at the end of Moccasin Creek road but it closed down. You say by the airport. Is that off Old Cornelia Highway or the highway in front of Mcdonalds at Level Grove road?
Seafoodlover

Clarkesville, GA

#12 Aug 21, 2009
con't south 0n 441 past McDonalds at the next red light turn right, at the stop sign turn right again cont about 1/4 mile and the rd dead ends turn left, the rd will run beside of the airport, go to the end and you will be at Runway Fish house. Hence the name Runway, airport. Will see there
Seafoodlover

Clarkesville, GA

#13 Aug 21, 2009
Its about 16.00 bucks but the choice is endless, even boiled crawfish. Crablegs are extra. I don't see how they can put that many items out and still make a profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cornelia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need for change in Demorest Mayor's Office Oct 30 rblevins 1
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Jun '17 George hall 9
Had a bad experience with Southern Bank and Tru... (May '15) May '17 Jack Cook 2
child abuse (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mowgli 1
Dr. Green (May '16) May '16 Anonymous 1
Amanda Sanchez (Mar '16) Mar '16 Menotyou 1
Baby BooBoo Awarded $3.6 Million By Judge (Feb '16) Feb '16 Charles 1

Cornelia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cornelia Mortgages