Corinth woman celebrates 107th birthday

Full story: WNYT Albany
She was born when Roosevelt was in the White House -- Teddy Roosevelt. Jennie Pattist, a life-long resident of Saratoga County, turned 107 years old Wednesday. Full Story
Lenny M

Lee, MA

#1 Mar 24, 2010
I take it that her 2 children have passed?
cracker

Troy, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2010
I had a great aunt who passed 2 mo. past her 107th birthday. She came home from colon cancer surgery at 104. Was institutionalized for only 14 months. congrats to this lady for her long life.
wow

Troy, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2010
Happy belated Birthday,and God Bless You.
Upstate

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2010
How on earth did these people over 100 ever survive the decades when everyone smoked indoors..they should all be dead according to the anti-smoking groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 14 hr dissapointed 16,787
Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Sep 10 roamer93 1,339
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Mt. McGregor in Wilton among 4 prisons eyed for... Aug 30 citizen c 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug '14 dew4794 673
•••
•••
Corinth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE