Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2017
What you want?
FriendlyStalker

Corinth, MS

#4 Oct 8, 2017
Correct wrote:
What you want?
You know what is wanted. Itís what we all want. Itís what we crave. And that is to be accepted and touched all over in a passionate yet tender way that conveys lust desire and sinful ways that will make the priest touch himself rather than the little boys and further more regret taking that vow of celibacy because the scent of a woman makes my stiffy stiff!
Correct

Manchester, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2017
FriendlyStalker wrote:
<quoted text>

You know what is wanted. Itís what we all want. Itís what we crave. And that is to be accepted and touched all over in a passionate yet tender way that conveys lust desire and sinful ways that will make the priest touch himself rather than the little boys and further more regret taking that vow of celibacy because the scent of a woman makes my stiffy stiff!
Did you see the link ?
Sebastian

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2017
FriendlyStalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you see the link?
Woman Madness

Stanford, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2017
Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you see the link?
I think he saw the link!
Cornstalk

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2017
FriendlyStalker wrote:
<quoted text>

You're a perverted nut.
CornStalker

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2017
Cornstalk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a perverted nut.
You the pervert if you don't like womens.
Howdy Doody

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2017
Hey, baby! You want sexy, Im your batsman! Haha haha! Give me a rebel yell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Forum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Johnny Hollins Jr (Mar '17) Jul 23 Cinda 6
Corrupted Correction Officers at ACCF Jul 23 Cinda 4
What couple was found dead Jul 23 Darren 1
Miss my best friend (Dec '15) Jul 18 tom 26
Shooting by central school road (May '17) May '18 Merc 4
Hobby lobby (May '17) May '18 Merc 23
Justin Darrell shot down at Brandy Mauney's house! (Dec '15) May '18 Merc 17

Forum Rules

Don't criticize others!

Corinth Forum Jobs