Want my Gorgeous back
Punk35

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2017
My lady and I have been married for 17 years and I have been very naive about her ways. Now for some odd reason she has changed drastically and I have no idea why. I have abused and neglected this woman in the past. I have excuses and I know that I have been wrong. This is my only question; why won't she be honest and just tell me to leave instead of playing the immature games she is playing. She knows how I feel about her and she knows I will not leave unless Im directly told to. Anyone have any suggestions?
Howdy Doody Malone

Lexington, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2017
Punk35 wrote:
My lady and I have been married for 17 years and I have been very naive about her ways. Now for some odd reason she has changed drastically and I have no idea why. I have abused and neglected this woman in the past. I have excuses and I know that I have been wrong. This is my only question; why won't she be honest and just tell me to leave instead of playing the immature games she is playing. She knows how I feel about her and she knows I will not leave unless Im directly told to. Anyone have any suggestions?
Call me man! I can take care of that problem in a dickbeat! Hahahahahah!
Gorgeous

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2017
Punk35 wrote:
Listen handsome, you have me in every way and you will for the rest of my life. I knew w we've been thru some tough times but there are so many more wonderful times ahead of us. I have loved you for most of my life and I will never stop. You are and will always be my reason for finding the beauty in every day. As long as I know that you are loving me, our future is promised to be filled with adventures that we will enjoy and live together. I will want and need you for the rest of my life baby. Every exciting event that I want to experience in my life is not even worth dreaming about I'd I don't have you to look foward to sharing it with.
Boo Hooey

Lexington, TN

#4 Mar 11, 2017
Gorgeous wrote:
<quoted text>

Listen handsome, you have me in every way and you will for the rest of my life. I knew w we've been thru some tough times but there are so many more wonderful times ahead of us. I have loved you for most of my life and I will never stop. You are and will always be my reason for finding the beauty in every day. As long as I know that you are loving me, our future is promised to be filled with adventures that we will enjoy and live together. I will want and need you for the rest of my life baby. Every exciting event that I want to experience in my life is not even worth dreaming about I'd I don't have you to look foward to sharing it with.
How sickeningly sweet. Boo hoo hoo.
Fart Simpson

Lexington, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2017
Gorgeous wrote:
<quoted text>

I farted.
Shump the chump

Lexington, TN

#6 Apr 26, 2017
I dids, too.
Dream

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 26, 2017
Punk35 wrote:
Yeah leave simple
Whataplacetolive

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2017
You answered your own question. You have treated them wrong so long, you are dead to them. Leave.!
F this

Memphis, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2018
Whataplacetolive wrote:
You answered your own question. You have treated them wrong so long, you are dead to them. Leave.!
Exactly
Sad

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2018
Why is whataplacetolive on everyone’s topic
Jamal

Baldwyn, MS

#13 Apr 25, 2018
Punk35 wrote:
You shouldn't judge her.she loves you and you love her. Think of her happiness and her satisfaction when me and Tyrone tag team her.
JazzMan

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm, this smells like a fake posting. Interesting but fake
Locate

United States

#15 May 10, 2018
Fart Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
I farted.
Liquor will do that
Merc

Booneville, MS

#16 May 27, 2018
Howdy Doody Malone wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me man! I can take care of that problem in a dickbeat! Hahahahahah!
I know a good TriggerMan but personally I think tht wld just be giving the fun away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Forum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Hills Sep 17 TommyS 14
Fight at BHS (Sep '17) Aug 22 Joe 6
Shooting by central school road (May '17) Aug '18 Joe 5
Corrupted Correction Officers at ACCF Aug '18 Locate 5
Does anyone know Johnny Hollins Jr (Mar '17) Jul '18 Cinda 6
What couple was found dead Jul '18 Darren 1
Miss my best friend (Dec '15) Jul '18 tom 26

Forum Rules

Don't criticize others!

Corinth Forum Jobs