Next Last
hotwheels

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2012
is she still dating that bill Guy?
Brenda Wilbanks

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
No, but I'm sure if someone really wanted to know they would jus ask.
ummmm

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2012
I think they did just ask!!!
shocked

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
thought they was adorable together always smiling and happy
Ned Carter

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
hotwheels wrote:
she ran off with her second step half brothers sister nobody knew she was a gay man trapped in a womams body that has a fedish for women

“Sippin' on tha haterade juice”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2012
look we r not together anymore but that doesn't mean imma let anybody sit and talk crap about her so id advise anybody not to say nothing else got something to say say it to me
Brenda Wilbanks

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2012
hotwheels wrote:
Who are you?
CHEVY

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
is hot as hell should meet her

Since: Jun 12

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2012
She's cool as all get out
Cleo

Ridgeland, MS

#11 Jul 7, 2012
She is a nasty butt slutt
bahaha

Canton, MS

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Agreed . Needs to do something with them eyebrows
Brenda Wilbanks

Miami, FL

#13 Jul 9, 2012
bahaha wrote:
Agreed . Needs to do something with them eyebrows
You dumb ass my eye brows are like that because of a wreck I had in 3rd grade..... But I like the way ya'll can't put ur real names.... Lol
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Bill Bowden is retarded and needs to let go and stop harassing her before he goes to jail for it, because if she wanted to she could go to the police and press charges right now.

Mississippi Code Title 97 Section 29-45 Subsection 1-8.

Class 1 misdemeanor
Harassment through any means electronically including and not limited to text message communications.

First offense can result in up to six[6] months time in the county jail and a fine of no less than five hundred[500] dollars.
Babe

Brookhaven, MS

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Well it's like this a tx,pictures, tape recorder don't hold up in court. She don't have anything to stand on. He want be the only one going to jail trust me

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2012
well its like this anonymous since u want to talk shit like her lil friends r doing u can stand face to face to me n say wat u got to say.... o wait ur hiding behind a name so that shows u wont say nothing to my face... haha n plus I live in Oklahoma now so do what yall want to lmao just send me a inbox on here n tell me how to get in touch with u personally n ill call u when I come back in town n u can say whatever u want to my face if u got the balls
Brenda Wilbanks

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Bill bowden wrote:
well its like this anonymous since u want to talk shit like her lil friends r doing u can stand face to face to me n say wat u got to say.... o wait ur hiding behind a name so that shows u wont say nothing to my face... haha n plus I live in Oklahoma now so do what yall want to lmao just send me a inbox on here n tell me how to get in touch with u personally n ill call u when I come back in town n u can say whatever u want to my face if u got the balls
Bill just leave me alone thats all I ask I moved on with my life and you should do the same.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 9, 2012
well tell yo lil punkass friends quit posting shit bout me on here like i said I live in Oklahoma now I'm not studying shit bout Mississippi but ill b back to visit soon n if anybody wants to tlk shit let them do it to my face
Brenda Wilbanks

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Bill bowden wrote:
well tell yo lil punkass friends quit posting shit bout me on here like i said I live in Oklahoma now I'm not studying shit bout Mississippi but ill b back to visit soon n if anybody wants to tlk shit let them do it to my face
But it's ok for you and friends to get on here and post stuff about me and for you to post stuff on fb about me. Bill before you point your finger at someone else you need to look in the mirror. Don't talk about what someone else does when you have done way worse. Don't call anyone out because when I had enough I told to come to where I was and you lied and said you were on your way to OK when come to find out you were still in Corinth. All you want to do is talk crap so you look big and bad. You feed off Drama, thats why you had me to put your name on here while we together because you feed off Drama. All they said was you need to stop you harassed me until I had to change my number and block you fb and then you messaged me under another profile thats just crazy..... But I have said all i have to say I just want you out of my life. Please forget I existed cause I'm def gonna forget that you did.
oh yea

Corinth, MS

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Yall both stupid as hell, turn your dam computer off and stay off topix and problem solved
the quiet one

Corinth, MS

#21 Jul 12, 2012
She is fine as hell. She got a Facebook?

Second... Let their biz be their biz. Damn y'all all want to taste everyone else's koolaid but your own. They are both adults and for what they can't handle themselves, the law can.

She still fine as hell though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acsd 9 hr for a fact 2
School board 9 hr Sue 8
Drugs at north Strickland apartments 10 hr Hate a theif 3
Robert Peary 12 hr Fraud 3
Obsessed 12 hr Crazy 3
Marsha pepper guffey (Aug '16) 18 hr Baby 12
He is so hot 20 hr sin 6

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance