Find Tammy

Corinth, MS

#49 May 16, 2011
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope the animal who did this is caught soon.
wish u knew

United States

#50 May 16, 2011
Find Tammy wrote:
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope the animal who did this is caught soon.
AMEN Tammy!!!!!!
Shhhhhhhh

United States

#52 May 16, 2011
The local police couldn't find the ones that abducted and murdered Bryant Russell from the Wal Mart Parking lot several years ago. They found his body in the Southern part of Alcorn County with several gunshots to his buttocks. I am sure if we looked into the books there are more unsolved murders from this area.
thinking

Iuka, MS

#53 May 16, 2011
Shhhhhhhh wrote:
The local police couldn't find the ones that abducted and murdered Bryant Russell from the Wal Mart Parking lot several years ago. They found his body in the Southern part of Alcorn County with several gunshots to his buttocks. I am sure if we looked into the books there are more unsolved murders from this area.
I actually heard that they found the car near the same location as Bryant was found. I don't know if they are connected, but it wouldnt surprise me either. Hopefully the police will find out who done this and they will pay for their actions. My prayers go out to TMW's family and friends.
Tammy_s Niece

Philadelphia, PA

#54 May 17, 2011
MAN-ur-izm wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know but i was told that she was a meth head, That would explain her looks and the law not really being involved, they think she's just tweekin. I dont know. It may not be true but it's what I was told.
MAN-ur-izm!!!! You need to find some manners!!! How dear you imply that Tammy got what was coming to her!!! I am out raged right now! Tammy was a wonderful person and what she may or MAY NoT have been doing is irrelevant. No ONE deserves this!
Rhonda

United States

#55 May 17, 2011
No matter what she's done or not done,she did not deserve this.She is someone's daughter,mother,sister,aunt,or friend.Her family should not have to go thru this.No matter what anyone has done,no matter what name they have,or anything else,they are human,these people have feelins.My heart goes out to them all.I hope they do find who done this,someone that cruel does not need to be out in society.

Since: Apr 11

Corinth

#56 May 17, 2011
Rhonda wrote:
No matter what she's done or not done,she did not deserve this.She is someone's daughter,mother,sister,aunt,or friend.Her family should not have to go thru this.No matter what anyone has done,no matter what name they have,or anything else,they are human,these people have feelins.My heart goes out to them all.I hope they do find who done this,someone that cruel does not need to be out in society.
you are right! These.com ments.are.old, even tho they shouldn't of ever been. Please ignore them and focus on the joy she bought to your family and staying on the PO to get this solve. Prayers from my family to yours, during this difficult time.
Guest

United States

#57 May 17, 2011
Shhhhhhhh wrote:
The local police couldn't find the ones that abducted and murdered Bryant Russell from the Wal Mart Parking lot several years ago. They found his body in the Southern part of Alcorn County with several gunshots to his buttocks. I am sure if we looked into the books there are more unsolved murders from this area.
They shot this guy in the butt? Seriously? What were they trying to say? OMG and these people are still running loose?
Confused

United States

#58 May 18, 2011
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually heard that they found the car near the same location as Bryant was found. I don't know if they are connected, but it wouldnt surprise me either. Hopefully the police will find out who done this and they will pay for their actions. My prayers go out to TMW's family and friends.
Who is this 'Bryant'? I can't find any news articles on that and I had not heard anything about that. I work out of town and miss a lot, but there are no news links on google
Sad

Corinth, MS

#59 May 18, 2011
That is so awful what happened to her. She must have went thru a horrible ordeal. I pray they catch the monster that did that to her. Every one needs to be real careful and preach safety to their kids. It's like a little Chicago around here. Not safe.

Since: Mar 11

" Kissing the Sky "

#60 May 18, 2011
I can't imagine hurting a woman, much less, taking her life. What is wrong with the world ? It will be difficult to find out who did this.
Rhonda

Saltillo, MS

#61 May 18, 2011
Caramel Skin wrote:
<quoted text> you are right! These.com ments.are.old, even tho they shouldn't of ever been. Please ignore them and focus on the joy she bought to your family and staying on the PO to get this solve. Prayers from my family to yours, during this difficult time.
Thank you,I'm not related.Didnt even know this lady,but it's a very bad thing.
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#62 May 20, 2011
It's sad that they found her body in a burn car .My prayer go out to the family and hope they find who did this to her no matter what her past WAS!
Some one who remembers

Arlington, TX

#63 May 21, 2011
It hurts me beyond words to know that people will only remember Tammy for the latter part of her life. As human beings we naturally want to focus on the sensational, the drama. The bad. They will only remember her as the "druggie" that was burned in her car. How Awful. Then they will go on with their lives. No one but the ones that truly loved Tammy will remember the way she would throw her head back and let loose the most wonderful contagious laugh. No one but the ones that truly loved her will remember the way she held and kissed her little boy that she loved, and thd way she would laugh at everything he did because it was simply wonderful to her. No one but the ones that truly lived her will remember the way she would hear something funny and repeat it, at the most awkward, hysterical times. You will never hear rumors or gossip about those times, only the bad. Tammy wasn't perfect, she was scarred from a lifetime of bad choices some her own, some of others. Please remember when you make your comments that you aren't commenting about a newstory, but about a mother, daughter, sister, friend. Thank you RIP Tammy. You will always be missed.
petsrloved

United States

#64 May 21, 2011
Some one who remembers wrote:
It hurts me beyond words to know that people will only remember Tammy for the latter part of her life. As human beings we naturally want to focus on the sensational, the drama. The bad. They will only remember her as the "druggie" that was burned in her car. How Awful. Then they will go on with their lives. No one but the ones that truly loved Tammy will remember the way she would throw her head back and let loose the most wonderful contagious laugh. No one but the ones that truly loved her will remember the way she held and kissed her little boy that she loved, and thd way she would laugh at everything he did because it was simply wonderful to her. No one but the ones that truly lived her will remember the way she would hear something funny and repeat it, at the most awkward, hysterical times. You will never hear rumors or gossip about those times, only the bad. Tammy wasn't perfect, she was scarred from a lifetime of bad choices some her own, some of others. Please remember when you make your comments that you aren't commenting about a newstory, but about a mother, daughter, sister, friend. Thank you RIP Tammy. You will always be missed.
So true! Praying for Tammy's family.
Anonymous

Corinth, MS

#65 May 21, 2011
JJONES8 wrote:
I can't imagine hurting a woman, much less, taking her life. What is wrong with the world ? It will be difficult to find out who did this.
Corinth is a small town someone will tell the wrong person and then her family will find peace in there hearts..
Shhhhhhhh

Saltillo, MS

#66 May 21, 2011
I am concerned because there is the possibility of a gang type hit man/woman living in Corinth that fits in with the locals that can abduct individuals from a public parking lot and murder them. Alcorn County is the smallest square mile county in Mississippi and two drug related murders have happened and the bodies left in the same geographic area. Several people in Corinth have made the same connection and conclusion about this; two are coincidence but two too many.
Confused

United States

#67 May 21, 2011
Why won't anyone say who this 'Bryant' person is? I can't find a single news article on it?
It is sad that people will remember her as this....it is really really really sad that soooooo many good, wonderful people loss their identity in a trap that drugs put them in. Many times it's as innocent as a doctor prescribing one thing and the door is open. I pray for her family and hope her children know it wasn't her picking drugs over them but something so much bigger and controlling. Unless anyone has seen a loved one fight that battle they cannot truly understand.
spanky

United States

#68 May 21, 2011
i think they found her car and she was in it .it was burned and she was send for an artospy to see had been done to her it was in the newspaper
Confused

Philadelphia, PA

#69 May 21, 2011
spanky wrote:
i think they found her car and she was in it .it was burned and she was send for an artospy to see had been done to her it was in the newspaper
Yes, but the man they posted about previously who was abducted, shot, and found near the location this Tammy lady was found, who was he and why can I not find a single article on that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly Mitchell trantham 7 min Yep 3
who were the herps? 18 min Zellybeans1 62
election 34 min Doubt1ng Th0mas 50
Atheist's speak out. 1 hr Iwasonceblindbutk... 680
Pretty Girl 1 hr Carpetmunchin 55
to whom it may concern 2 hr LaughingAtTrey 14
4 wheeler on cruise street 2 hr Here-Kitty 20
Spooner 5 hr Zellybeans1 2,893
•••
•••
•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••