Who is this girl.
yep

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
She gets around A LOT!
ashley grant

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
This is defamation of character and you all can be sued for speaking people's names and destroying the people's name!
wONDEring

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Is this the Danielle that is with tanner?
ashley grant

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
* reputations *
ashley grant

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
wONDEring wrote:
Is this the Danielle that is with tanner?
Yes.
lol

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
ashley grant wrote:
This is defamation of character and you all can be sued for speaking people's names and destroying the people's name!
A lie!
ashley grant

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Sweet heart the only lier on here is you hiding behind a fake name. Look it up and you will see.
Gabbai

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Actually she's telling the truth. Not only could you be sued for defamation of character but charged with internet bullying as well. The IP address is unique to a specific computer just like a social security card or drivers license and very traceable. Anything you say is recorded and can used against you.

Calling people out and publically is not only immature but also against GOD's word.

Let he who has no sin cast the first stone.

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
She's really pretty :) and a sweetheart. GREAT girl
Annie

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
It is extremely clear to me who put her name on here. You make a huge up roar when your name appears on here. How about you and your family get a life, you're extremely annoying. Oh, and for the record she don't get around. She is a good girl. She has been dating the same man for sometime. I suggest you find something else to waste your time on.
haha

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
She has only been with tanner. For 4 years or so now. I know who this is. At least she doesn't look like your linebacker 7 foot tall wife. To much makeup n all. Fake and a liar. You two are trash. Try again.
truth

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Gorgeous girl inside and out!!!!
Coke Employee Jeff

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Annie wrote:
It is extremely clear to me who put her name on here. You make a huge up roar when your name appears on here. How about you and your family get a life, you're extremely annoying. Oh, and for the record she don't get around. She is a good girl. She has been dating the same man for sometime. I suggest you find something else to waste your time on.
I k ow your whole story Annie because we had to hear Brandon come to work everyday crying about it all. You have no room to speak on here at all. Everybody knows about you as well.
Gabbai

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Jeff i wonder how coca cola would feel about you representing their company in this manner. I know the williams family is a good christian family.
Annie

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Okay "Jeff" did I for one second say anything about me being perfect? No sure didn't, I simply stuck up for someone that didn't deserve her name on here. There is no Guy at the coke plant that is named Jeff. I strongly suggest you don't turn this forum around on me. I am a Facebook user, so if you have anything to say about my past, you can privately message me. Then I can set your pathetic self straight.
scott

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Girl looks like a Barbie doll she was a real cool chick when we were in school
Danielle Maurer

Pearl, MS

#19 Jan 30, 2013
If you wanted to know who I was you could have gotten to know me. But I don't believe that's why this was made. I have a good idea about who this is and that's pathetic. Don't put me on topix, you can be mature and simply send me a message on Facebook if anybody has something to say or ask. But thanks for the nice stuff(:
Tanner Lindsey

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Okay Jeff there is NOBODY at ANY part of coke plant that has the name Jeff. And yeah I like to have fun and goof off some bc we all work really hard and our backs and legs r in big time pain.
And LAZY, hahaha I pull 400+ cases an hour a couple times. When someone pisses me off I can't go fast and I'm not lazy that's why our warehouse manager said he can't ever lose me and there is one person in front of me and if he leaves for marines I'm his backup. And if he ever quits. Ill take his spot and be 1 under our warehouse manager. So yeah talk crap now. And for real. If this is someone that does work there and I go in to work in the morning and I ask all of y'all who said it and one of y'all say you did we prolly gon fight after work but if u get smart and cuss me and I get so pissed bc I do have a BADDDDDDDDD temper and we will prolly fight right then and get fired. Ill find out buddy.
Tanner Lindsey

United States

#21 Jan 30, 2013
yep wrote:
She gets around A LOT!
Ha look she's been with just me. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE tell me your name and watch what happens. Unless your scared. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short dresses 4 min ItsSoGood 24
corinth gang and drug problem 5 min Locate is a wimp 30
Wake up crystal 50 min Omfg 5
Chickens 1 hr Locate 3
Farmington City Park 1 hr Jane 2
Jamie lambert really fount dead today 1 hr Omfg 9
Shane price 4 hr Pontoonin 13
Kossuth coach arrested 12 hr Truth 106

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance