Biggersville Coach
really?

Monroeville, AL

#21 Feb 9, 2013
You have nooooo idea what you're talking about! What about how he loves those boys? Do you want to point that out? He respects them and, in turn, they respect him. The people talking negatively are obviously not from Biggersville. I know it must be bad for everyone else in the county to know that they can be outplayed by a 1A school. Jealous maybe?
Luke

United States

#22 Feb 9, 2013
What's his first name
tha truth

United States

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Coach little is a great coach. You never find a man that is more dedicated to his team and his basketball. He might got mad and throw a chair, but you look at it the real way he had his players back. He loves each and everyone of his players just like there his own. So everyone that is writing negative things on here just to talk about some one, that's childish.
left turn

Belden, MS

#24 Feb 12, 2013
maybe they need foster back
Central Fan

Corinth, MS

#25 Feb 12, 2013
left turn wrote:
maybe they need foster back
You want her back? we will be glad to send her back to Biggersville.
really?

United States

#26 Feb 13, 2013
No thank! But Little needs to coach both boys and girls. Lol
Central Fan

Corinth, MS

#27 Feb 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]No thank! But Little needs to coach both boys and girls. Lol
[/QUOTE]
We will take your girls coach and give you ours an pay some boot.
Truth

Loyal, WI

#28 Feb 13, 2013
No thank you. I like the idea mentioned earlier, little coach both BHS boys and girls. I think the BHS girls are considering not playing next year just because of her.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Retiree wrote:
I am sorry, he may be a great coach, but losing your temper to the point of throwing a chair DOES NOT constitute a great role model. I'm not for firing him or anything, seems like he's very passionate about the game, but he may need some anger management treatment. These children learn by example and making a scene isn't a very good example!!
i agree throwing a chair, which he didnt do may be childish but when the ref cheats you out of a county championship I would be pissed too
Corinth Warrior

Corinth, MS

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Shadbu wrote:
<quoted text>i agree throwing a chair, which he didnt do may be childish but when the ref cheats you out of a county championship I would be pissed too
Ok, now look. Biggersville has a good team and no one is denying that, but they have played Corinth 3 times this year and lost all 3. Maybe it's time to give the Warriors a little credit and just call it like it is. The Lions have no answer for the big guy from Corinth and they still havent found one and that's why they lost that night and last week. Little got frustrated and lost his cool, but hey, it's not the end of the world people. Move on and bury this whole cheating conspiracy. It's pretty childish. Corinth just has a better team and that's nothing for Biggersville to be ashamed about. They're good too.
teacher

Pontotoc, MS

#31 Feb 14, 2013
holla mane wrote:
Aye didrent c dis feller thro nary chere! Holla caul shullbit oun dat....bet! Oan Tadow.
If you can't speak english way don't you stay off here.

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

#32 Feb 14, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't speak english way don't you stay off here.
Haywrould Gablizoome!! Strick dat in yo crizack pripe oan smroke it britch! Tadow!!!
queen

Marble Falls, TX

#33 Feb 14, 2013
I think they have great coaches
queen

Marble Falls, TX

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Why don't you take it up with him
Matt

United States

#35 Feb 15, 2013
Look, coach little is an awesome teacher/coach and loves every student and player. He is by far my favorite teacher and anyone who wants to hate on him has a big crowd of his students to go through. You know where he teaches, have this conversation with him yourself! Buncha weenies!
Dude

Corinth, MS

#36 Feb 15, 2013
I didn't say he couldn't coach, I said he looks like a hobbit on crack. Seriously, the dude really is a good coach, if CHS had him they'd win State, but it's just a matter of time before Green gets out coached
Parent

United States

#37 Feb 17, 2013
For the record, I was there at the game and have a son that has been around coach little and has also been in his class. I also have been around Coach Little myself. I didn't see a chair thrown at all by anyone, and I did see Coach Little pick up a chair about 3 inches off the floor and sat it back down with a little frustration. Not thrown at all. No one human being on Earth can say they haven't been frustrated before. So you all need to stop this trash and get over bs. If any of you were gonna be concerned about anything it should be your children's education. Now personally I could throw a lot more than a chair at some of the crap that is being gotten by with in the system when it comes to the education of all of our children because there are truly some things and people that do need to be gottne done away with in the
whole County. Sad when our State Scores are low and there is something bad bad wrong with that!
T rod

Loyal, WI

#38 Feb 17, 2013
Get off his back, he is great we all do things we regret. Fire the girls coach if you must have someone's head.

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

#39 Feb 17, 2013
Lays orf Curch Littles!! Dey lost five gizamez to de rainrin norf halve champruns...den to ovfa 3a treams!! 23-7 mane!!
Albert

Tupelo, MS

#40 Feb 20, 2013
holla mane wrote:
Lays orf Curch Littles!! Dey lost five gizamez to de rainrin norf halve champruns...den to ovfa 3a treams!! 23-7 mane!!
Mush Mouth says

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug tests 12 min pimpin 33
Whitney Henderson 18 min polo 2
Singles??? 1 hr tried 4
Single men (Sep '14) 2 hr Chatter45 44
Get it together Corinth. 2 hr Hmmmm 36
Whitney Barnes 3 hr Cowboy 21
PlayStation vs Xbox 3 hr Cowboy 2
Football 5 hr ckc2 65

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web