Indian cheiftan and his grandson

Indian cheiftan and his grandson

Posted in the Corinth Forum

levi

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
To those who are interested, this is the story of an old indian cheiftan and his grandson as they sit around the campfire. I think there is a lesson here for all of us, see if you agree.

Cheiftan----'Grandson, there are two wolves fighting inside me. One is evil, full of hate, self pity, none respectfull, lies, theivery, laziness, adultor, hate, greed, gossiper, and so many more. The other wolf is good, full of love, joy, happiness, respectful to others as well as myself, and so much more.'

Then the old cheiftan got up and started to walk away. The grandson who was very interested in the story looked puzzled, then said.

Grandson-----'grandfather, you cannot leave yet, finish the story, which wolf wins?'

The ole cheiftan turns and answers:
Cheiftan----' the one you feed.'
?

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I don't get it
levi

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]I don't get it [/QUOTE] You're jokeing right? Maybe you should read it again, its pretty self explainatory.
levi

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
But just in case you're telling the truth I will explain it to ya. Its about the internal struggle that we all have going on inside of us. And if you 'feed' the bad thoughts and deeds then you will be an evil person. If you go along and 'feed' the goodness in you you will become a good person. By the term 'feed', the indian is meaning if you listen, or obey, the good or evil wolf. The choice is yours.
What

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 2, 2013
levi wrote:
But just in case you're telling the truth I will explain it to ya. Its about the internal struggle that we all have going on inside of us. And if you 'feed' the bad thoughts and deeds then you will be an evil person. If you go along and 'feed' the goodness in you you will become a good person. By the term 'feed', the indian is meaning if you listen, or obey, the good or evil wolf. The choice is yours.
You hear voices?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiter at Taylorís 55 min Cowboy 6
My last words 57 min Cowboy 5
Sara langston 1 hr Cowboy 2
County School Money 1 hr cooked books 33
Thankful for.... 1 hr Mmmmkay 1
Sexual Allegations in the USA 2 hr my 2 cents 2
Tunnel underneath Corinth? (Oct '11) 2 hr The Verdict 58

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance