Curiousity killed the cat

Birmingham, AL

#1 Oct 23, 2012
What happened to her? She's been M.I.A. for awhile now.. Anybody know?
Bubba

Tupelo, MS

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Curiousity killed the cat wrote:
What happened to her? She's been M.I.A. for awhile now.. Anybody know?
I have been wondering the same thing
Me too

Huntsville, AL

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been wondering the same thing
Let me know if anyone finds out anything!
Bubba

Corinth, MS

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know if anyone finds out anything!
Ok man
thought

Sumrall, MS

#6 Jan 2, 2013
thought she got taken to rehab awhile back, so I herd anyway & thats the last I herd about her.
true

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 2, 2013
She moved to Alabama with her dad the end.
mind your own business

Quitman, TX

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Why are you trying to keep up with her? She's been through enough why don't yall leave her alone already
just saying

Corinth, MS

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Curiousity killed the cat wrote:
What happened to her? She's been M.I.A. for awhile now.. Anybody know?
Look not that its any of your business but her dad took custody and she aint allowed to have contact with anyone in mississippi
Lena

Huntsville, AL

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Yes, it is really Lena. Let's catch up. I'm doing great. I did go to rehab, and I do live with my dad now. I'm single, have been since I moved here, but it is not because of Christian. I just wanna get it right. I cannot talk to certain people in Mississippi, but we made it where I cannot talk to anyone because just one person can open the floodgate for many. I go to a public school now. I am, for now, at the top of my class. Let's hope I can stay there until graduation in May. I have been accepted into a few colleges that I am really excited about. Using this Topix forum, I plan to write a letter to people that I cannot talk to, explaining my feelings. I am a recovering addict, and I am so proud of that. There is no shame here. Thanks for the curiosity though. :)
Lena

Huntsville, AL

#11 Nov 6, 2013
Cody, Reece, and Bird,

You had good intentions. I remember the time you peeled me off of my carport because I was having an attack. You protected me from myself, and sometimes my mom. You kept me calm. I am sorry that all of that stuff went down, and for people that think that anything happened between any of us... You are wrong. If it wasn't for them and Christian, I would have made a lot of stupid decisions. So thank you.
Lena

Huntsville, AL

#12 Nov 6, 2013
Brother Shane,
For some reason, you were always on my side. You always advocated for me... Even when I did not deserve it. I appreciate and love you.

But sometimes I think about why you didn't put me in rehab yourself. I could have been saved.
Lena

Huntsville, AL

#13 Nov 6, 2013
Christian,
You are a good man. One of the best. You were my best friend and my first love, and even if I could I would never change that. I wasn't always the best person, and that is the only thing that I regret. You always deserved better. I hope you're happy and enjoying college. Be good!
Think about it

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 6, 2013
Lena wrote:
Brother Shane,
For some reason, you were always on my side. You always advocated for me... Even when I did not deserve it. I appreciate and love you.
But sometimes I think about why you didn't put me in rehab yourself. I could have been saved.
Sweetheart I wish you the best, but to blame this young man for you not being saved, is wrong! You have no one to blame but yourself & you are never truly in recovery until you admit that to yourself.
Lena

Huntsville, AL

#15 Nov 6, 2013
I am in full acceptance of my addiction, and I love that I am now where I am. Brother Shane was my advocate consistently, but I wish I was put in rehab sooner. My mom wasn't gonna do it, who was? There was a choice to be made on both sides. It's not just him, he's the farthest one away from blame, but I wish that someone would have got me in check. I was lying dope sick in a bed in rehab, and realized that my life had been in shambles for a long time. I've spent over a year clean, and trust me, I am way past the first step, which is, if you have read the Narcotics Anonymous Book, acceptance. I was also posting on this forum to let everyone know my feelings since I have been out of touch, and trust me, there is still a lot that you do not know, so I am not on here to discuss or debate.
The real Lena

Huntsville, AL

#16 Nov 6, 2013
What the hell? I AM LENA, and I did not write this. Sorry guys. This stuff might be true, but I did not write this. I've been following this post so I saw when someone posted, but I did not do this. It was obviously someone close, but it wasn't me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie"s List call 1-888-888-list.Tell them you... 11 min david 3
Christina Gurley (Feb '11) 1 hr the real amber hu... 25
DA'S race 1 hr Truth 13
palmer 1 hr truth 2
Wigginton vs Carpenter for State Rep 2 hr Bubbas-Back 26
devin please come back bae 3 hr LOL 6
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 3 hr Zellybeans1 1,042
Corinth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]