First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Run Thru the Jungle

Corinth, MS

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Anyone know this person or where she lives?
you asked for it

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
She lives in booneville or used to anyway. She's not the cleanest nicest girl in the world
Run Thru the Jungle

Corinth, MS

#3 Oct 25, 2012
No shes not. Kinda prone to spreading stuff thats hard to get rid of.
bitchplease

Bellevue, WA

#4 Oct 25, 2012
first off courtney aint nasty!! and its pretty obvious who this is! cuz just about everybody likes her cuz shes a sweet girl! and only a few ppl in corinth know her! she is pregnant and cant do nothing and wouldnt even if she wasnt pregnant cuz shes a sweet girl! but im sure who this is and courtney hasnt ever had anything!!! i know that for a fact and if this is who i think it is if she had something then u would have it sweetheart since u were fukn her man!!!!!:)
just saying

Kansas City, KS

#5 Oct 26, 2012
just cause she is sweet don't mean she dont have something.... As for the one who started this topic sorry if u got BURNED.. Should really be more careful NEXT TIME U F..K SOME CHICKS MAN..!=)
wondering

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Pregnant by who

Tupelo, MS

#7 Oct 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
Pregnant by who
Josh childers for a fact...
Fiesty

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Thats hilarious hes like 15 years older then her lmao.... Disgusting really. Plus isnt he with that fowler girl??! Prolly wont have nothin to do with that kid either.... Poor cortney 2 kids by 2 different men at 18. Bless her n neither daddy worth a shit
lol

Bellevue, WA

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Fiesty wrote:
Thats hilarious hes like 15 years older then her lmao.... Disgusting really. Plus isnt he with that fowler girl??! Prolly wont have nothin to do with that kid either.... Poor cortney 2 kids by 2 different men at 18. Bless her n neither daddy worth a shit
yeah god bless her bt she is a sweet n strong girl bt needs to slow down a little bit! that joshua wont take care of that baby bt she dont need him anyway especially since he with casey fowler. but joshua and casey they make a perfect cuple thou. hes got false teeth and her need some bleach and peroxide on them.
just sayin 2

Corinth, MS

#10 Oct 31, 2012
youre gonna get wats cummin to ya reel soon you midget pimple faced ho. we ben payin ur bills waa to long. you are bein watched by dhs now. go screw over sum mor folks.
casey fowler

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Look just hurd bout this from joshs aunt and not to pleased bout it look I haven't started this nor have anything to say bout courtney nor josh and who ever did do this must have lot of times on their hands unlike myself courtney and josh we have lives and children ....and if josh did have anything courtney and I both wud know by now wouldn't we and neither of us do so goes to show he doesn't either ppl are so childish and immature these days wanna peddle in other folks business ...courtney is a sweet girl and what happened... happened ...we r both young parents of 2 and with or without daddys our kids r taken care of so know your facts before you start bashing either of us girls ....in my opinion we r both strong mothers that have to do the work beings there is so many dead beat dads running round ....but I'm not complaining I love being a single mom ...I'm always here for my children I'm all they got ....but I've said enough on my part and prolly theirs to ....yall ppl need to grow up ...yall do know this prolly got that girl thanking I've did this but this page ain't nothing but scared b****es hiding behind fake names !!!! Bet nair one of yall would say it to neither 3 of us ....bet that !!! Now I'm done with this immature stuff but had to make my statement beings that it was me that did this I have 2 kids that I raise I don't have time nor would I get on here to bash ppl nor bring them down .....ppl act like kids now days I swear
Courtney don't let what these ppl say stress u out keep your head up no need to get stressed with that precious baby
just sayin 2

Corinth, MS

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Both of yall need to keep your legs and mouths shut! We pay enuf taxes on worthless deadbeats without you adding to the problem. Every heard of berfcontrol??
Haha wow

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
just sayin 2 wrote:
Both of yall need to keep your legs and mouths shut! We pay enuf taxes on worthless deadbeats without you adding to the problem. Every heard of berfcontrol??
Have you ever heard of school?
Obviously not. Look at your spelling. If you're going to talk shit about someone at least know how to spell. It's birth control. And enough. And ever*
Freaking retard!
just sayin 2

Corinth, MS

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Why dont you stick your head up your butt and jump REAL HARD AND HIGH Maybe your Dumb butt will completely disappear Haha Wow.
Haha wow

Tupelo, MS

#16 Nov 8, 2012
just sayin 2 wrote:
Why dont you stick your head up your butt and jump REAL HARD AND HIGH Maybe your Dumb butt will completely disappear Haha Wow.
I'm not the dumb one, you're the one misspelling. Oh and you made sure you didn't miss spell something this time right? Did you have to use a dictionary?
ewww

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Ugh... thats just sickening to even read... and truth be known CASEY FOWLER is the one spreading tht nasty std thang around!! Haha... courtney and josh my advice to you.. leave this nasty UGLY WEIRD FACED LOOKIN BITCH CASEY ALONE.. AND U TO BE TOGETHER... EWWW SHE NASTY AND by far the uggliest girl ive ever seen... eww and her teeth... wow
Dry Creek D

Corinth, MS

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Maybe you will learn not to screw over, and lie to folks before its too late. Alot of folks are really wanting to catch you out in Booneville. Some are watching Sonic all the time.
josh's mom

Tupelo, MS

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Look why don't ya"ll leave Courtney alone she don't bother anyone and she is pregnant with my grandbaby is that what all you have a problem with.and as far as Courtney she is the best thing that has happen to josh here lately.
jessica fowler

United States

#21 Nov 15, 2012
U ppl need to get a life n leave all 3 of them alone plz! They have babies to worry bout its ppl like u who drive this world to suicide
Lol

Corinth, MS

#22 Nov 16, 2012
Ur rite Jessica..And I know one of them in particular that will push u 2 suicide...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chancery Clerk Race 2 hr chumpchange 7
constable post 2 election 2 hr forgivethem 30
murder story on wtva 2 hr IMO 3
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 2 hr Acs 76
2015 Elections: Sheriff, Legislature, Justice C... (May '14) 2 hr Clicks 143
Alcorn Sheriff Race pick only 2 to go foward 3 hr Clicks 8
Gina Rodgers Smith is a "D" administrator 3 hr Hammer time 2
Harper road cafe 5 hr Scott 13
School board meeting 5 hr How pathetic you are 29
Dal Nelms 7 hr mitchell 40